The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Uadreams.scam  (Read 12187 times)

Offline sharonhaber00

• If you call it "Avatar", let it be Avatar...
  • Spouses Country: Israel
  • Trips: 1-5
Uadreams.scam
« on: February 26, 2012, 05:09:32 AM »
Hello ladies and  gentlemen. 

Recently I came across one profile in the site of Uadreams. She is a girl of 22 y.o. I decided to make experiment and wrote her a letter and see if I get answer. Surprisingly she answered. We exchanged several letters for a month.
Since I have long experience with that agency, including two long correspondence and two trips to Ukraine to meet with nothings, and after wide research in the internet about them, I was suspicious. With whom I was writing actually? How can I know?
Since I read now the book Russian bride guide, I followed the advice to insert her data in Google. I put Angelina 22 from Poltava. She appears in 20 different dating sites. I picked up one, registered and wrote her, asked if she knows me from somewhere. She answered. It was bad start. She didn't understand what I'm talking about. She didn't understand me and became more hostile and in her second letter she dumped me. I didn’t want to hit the subject right away, but I decided to drop the bomb. I informed her about it. In turn, instead of thank me for that I warn her about misuse in her ad, she killed the messenger.     

Here is her last letter:

Hello, Sharon. This is my last letter to you. I don’t see us as a couple in future and just don’t want to waste your money here. ))) I see that you don’t trust anyone here and I guess you don’t trust people in real life. I am not such kind of girl and want my man trusts me and all people. It is one of reason why I don’t see us together. Yes, I am a member of local agency as all girls on this site. I know that my profile is on many sites, because agencies work not only on this site. I know about all my letters to men and their letters to me, because I write them myself. I am not sure that ready listen to offend words from you now and in future. I don’t cheat anyone. I don’t work on agency and it is my choice whom answer or not. I could write that love you already and keep writing to earn money on this. However, I don’t do this. I wrote you that I wish you good luck in your search in previous letter, but you wrote me again. Why? What a sense to waste our time on each other? Thank you for sending me letters and messages which “I wrote you”. I didn’t know about them and it was big surprise for me. I will go to know what that was and who wrote you such lovely letters. I am not going to continue our communication on this site. If you want to get lovely letters form me , then write there where you go them from me. ))) However, it will not be mine letters. ))) I am sorry if I have done something wrong. I didn’t want to offend you in any case. I just try to be always honest with men here, because they spend much money on such correspondences. I wish you good luck in your search. Angelina

I didn't tell her what the name of this agency is. She wasn't seemed interested to know.
I thought maybe she guessed who they are and contacted them and asked them to stop using her ad to cheat on men. I made more experiment and sent another letter to her profile in Uadreams (I have few credits left there. I don't purchase any new). A few days later I received this letter from "her":

You make me to feel a Woman when looking at you......
24 February 2012
THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED BY SVETLANA S. FOR ANGELINA I.
Hello my dearest Sharon ,
Thank you very much for your wonderful letter , I am so glad to get it . so tell my how are you doing ? How is your day going ? I hope that is great . If not I am here to make your day much more brighter with my letter and I want to see smile on your face )) Will I be able to do this? I hope so ))))       
OK, my dear Sharon , first of all I want to thank you for asking about my granny , yes she feels much more better . And she says you hello )))
Yes, it is wonderful idea as for bank . It would be great if we will work near each other. We could for example meet for a cup of coffee in the middle of the day . What do you think about it ?)))
I just want to be a minister of finance and it is not important in which country ))))do you have any propositions ? ))
My dear Sharon and why do you think that woman has to count money in the family ?))
I fully agree with you and I am really happy that we have met each other here and that we have mutual understanding now .   
My darling Sharon , it is great idea to meet each other in two or three months . Yes, i do really want to meet with you . I will get all information from my work , when it will be the most comfortable time to come and then i will write you everything in next letter . Is it OK for you ?)))
Hmm what I would like to do when you come? I even do not know)) . And what do you want to do ? do you want to see my city ?))
OK, I will end my letter here and I will be looking forward to your soon answer.
As ever yours,
Angelina 

As you see, these letters are slightly different. You also see that the agency letter is translated while the real girl is fluent in English.

Can you imagine what would happen if I wouldn't contact the real girl? It already happened to me twice before: Two long correspondences and two trips to Ukraine. If I only would know about it before I've lost few years of my life…

One more anecdote is: with whom would you prefer to date, with the real girl who wrote the bad letter or with the false one? I think since she hasn't found "the one" although she is in many dating sites, it wound increase her chances if she would adopt the agency letters style. I'm the same person who wrote with them both, but there is a slightly difference in their attitude.

Anyway now I have the ultimate first hand experience proof of their deceiving methods.

Any of your comment is welcome.

Good day

Sharon     
Nadie no sabe lo que tiene hasta el día que lo pierde.

Offline missAmeno

• Spouses Country: ukraine
Re: Uadreams.scam
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 06:15:03 AM »
Sharon, by the letter you received from a real girl I believe she was just honest. She is not interested in you and also looks like she misunderstood your previous letter to her and thought you accusing her in being not honest as well as trying to make you spend money on communication with her. So she was very defensive. She probably had no idea agency using her profile to write on her behalf and understood your letter wrong way.

Your comment below I find very confusing.

One more anecdote is: with whom would you prefer to date, with the real girl who wrote the bad letter or with the false one? I think since she hasn't found "the one" although she is in many dating sites, it wound increase her chances if she would adopt the agency letters style. I'm the same person who wrote with them both, but there is a slightly difference in their attitude.

The difference between real girl's letter and the false one is honesty. I dont think you are using only one dating site either and from your post I can assume you didnt found yet "the one" so far too. Perhaps you should adopt different letter style as well?   tiphat
Hypocrisy is the state of pretending to have beliefs, opinions, virtues, ideals, thoughts, feelings, qualities, or standards that one does not actually have. Hypocrisy involves the deception of others and is thus a kind of lie.

Offline sharonhaber00

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 06:40:34 AM »
missAmeno

Thank you for your comment. As regarding to her, you probably right.

As for my other comment, it's not important.

Indeed I'm not using only one dating site now, but for several years I used only Uadreams. I was ignorant and had no idea I was not communicating with real girls, but time wasters translators. Therefore I have't required experience in writing with real girls.
I did mistakes in my letters to her, and though she didn't give any chance to explain myself.

In one thing we agree. We (I and her) are not compatible. She is too young and not so smart. You see that you got me right and understood the material, and she got me completely wrong.
You see, when I'm understood I shouldn't worry about my style.

Thanks again

Sharon

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 07:37:38 AM »
Sharon,

Welcome to RUA you can learn in a couple months here what has taken a few years to figure out so far with UAdreams.

If you tell some more about your self there might be suggestions, helpful and hard.

AvhdB
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline missAmeno

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2012, 08:09:43 AM »
I did mistakes in my letters to her, and though she didn't give any chance to explain myself.

In one thing we agree. We (I and her) are not compatible. She is too young and not so smart. You see that you got me right and understood the material, and she got me completely wrong.
You see, when I'm understood I shouldn't worry about my style.

We (girls  :knit: ) are emotional creatures and not always prepare to give a second chance to explain things   :-X .
I understood you because english is the language I speak in my every day life for many years but the girls you are writing may have elementary knowledge of it or not at all (and use free translation tools online), they may have little experience in communication with WM or not at all as well. So what you write and how you write could make huge difference.

Take your time to read on this site as here is lots of information which could help in your endeavour  tiphat

Hypocrisy is the state of pretending to have beliefs, opinions, virtues, ideals, thoughts, feelings, qualities, or standards that one does not actually have. Hypocrisy involves the deception of others and is thus a kind of lie.

Offline Muzh_1

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2012, 09:37:59 AM »
Hey Sharon:

Why are you looking at the 20-25 yo girls? Not interested in those closer to your age? Less chances for a scam, don't you think?

Offline nunya

• RIP
    • First Dream
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2012, 12:01:04 PM »

Hello, Sharon. This is my last letter to you. I don’t see us as a couple in future and just don’t want to waste your money here. ))) I see that you don’t trust anyone here and I guess you don’t trust people in real life. I am not such kind of girl and want my man trusts me and all people. It is one of reason why I don’t see us together. Yes, I am a member of local agency as all girls on this site. I know that my profile is on many sites, because agencies work not only on this site. I know about all my letters to men and their letters to me, because I write them myself. I am not sure that ready listen to offend words from you now and in future. I don’t cheat anyone.

Sharon, please do not give this woman a second thought.  The letter, or quotes of letter to be more accurate, that you see above, this is typical of what a scam agency will write when caught or when they are dealing with someone they will not be able to scam, someone who could be  "on to them".   

Chances are, and I mean like 95%, you were never writing this woman, it was the agency and now that you have raised concern of possible scam,   "damn" this scam agency says.   Were not going to be able to scam this one so they send you the dear John letter,.....blah, blah, blah, you don't believe me so good-bye.    You don't trust people, so good-bye.  This is typical writing of a scam agency trying to part ways with someone they will not be able to scam any longer.

Online 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2012, 12:36:03 PM »
Here are some sites where you don't need to worry about the pay by
the letter type scams. You still have to keep your head screwed on
straight.

Free sites:
http://en.loveplanet.ru/
http://fdating.com/
http://freepersonals.ru/
http://mamba.ru/

Pay sites 
http://www.luckylovers.net/
http://www.elenasmodels.com/

Udachi

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline shakespear

• Supporting Member
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2012, 12:38:11 PM »
Sharon, please do not give this woman a second thought.  The letter, or quotes of letter to be more accurate, that you see above, this is typical of what a scam agency will write when caught or when they are dealing with someone they will not be able to scam, someone who could be  "on to them".   

Chances are, and I mean like 95%, you were never writing this woman, it was the agency and now that you have raised concern of possible scam,   "damn" this scam agency says.   Were not going to be able to scam this one so they send you the dear John letter,.....blah, blah, blah, you don't believe me so good-bye.    You don't trust people, so good-bye.  This is typical writing of a scam agency trying to part ways with someone they will not be able to scam any longer.

+1
"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun" - Katharine Hepburn

Offline sharonhaber00

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2012, 03:57:52 PM »
nunya

You say that I didn't write with this girl on this site either?

After I got that furious letter from her, I made a try and send more letter to "her" in Uadreams. And this is the result:

You make me to feel a Woman when looking at you...... 24 February 2012
THIS LETTER WAS TRANSLATED BY SVETLANA S. FOR ANGELINA I.
Hello my dearest Sharon ,
Thank you very much for your wonderful letter , I am so glad to get it . so tell my how are you doing ? How is your day going ? I hope that is great . If not I am here to make your day much more brighter with my letter and I want to see smile on your face )) Will I be able to do this? I hope so ))))     
OK, my dear Sharon , first of all I want to thank you for asking about my granny , yes she feels much more better . And she says you hello )))
Yes, it is wonderful idea as for bank . It would be great if we will work near each other. We could for example meet for a cup of coffee in the middle of the day . What do you think about it ?)))
I just want to be a minister of finance and it is not important in which country ))))do you have any propositions ? ))
My dear Sharon and why do you think that woman has to count money in the family ?))
I fully agree with you and I am really happy that we have met each other here and that we have mutual understanding now . 
My darling Sharon , it is great idea to meet each other in two or three months . Yes, i do really want to meet with you . I will get all information from my work , when it will be the most comfortable time to come and then i will write you everything in next letter . Is it OK for you ?)))
Hmm what I would like to do when you come? I even do not know)) . And what do you want to do ? do you want to see my city ?))
OK, I will end my letter here and I will be looking forward to your soon answer.
As ever yours,
Angelina 

The other site when I wrote with her called "Mypartnetforever", which work by pay per letter. So you say there is a connection between the two agencies? Don't think so. In Uadreams they willing to continue correspond with me, using the ad of this girl.   

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2012, 06:00:57 AM »
Sharon,

Get out of the forest of fake profiles. Use some of the sites mentioned by Bill and please read some threads.

But I am curious do you enjoy throwing your money away? If the answer is yes than proceed full speed ahead with UAdreams.

AvHdB
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline sharonhaber00

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2012, 09:10:33 AM »
Sharon,

Get out of the forest of fake profiles. Use some of the sites mentioned by Bill and please read some threads.

But I am curious do you enjoy throwing your money away? If the answer is yes than proceed full speed ahead with UAdreams.

AvHdB

AvHdB

Do you think that after I know what they are, I will waste any money on them?

Actually I have account in Elena's Models. Surprisingly I get no letters from there for many months, and girls do not respond to my "expression of interest". But when I placed ad in "pay fer letter" sites like "Mypartnerforever", Generetionlove and AnastasiaDate.com I receive flood of letters. But I'm the same person with the same pictures in all my ads. Are the women in different sites are different? 

Offline missAmeno

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2012, 09:20:21 AM »
Sharon, may I ask what you write to girls as "expression of interest" on Elena's Models as well what age girls do you contact? If you getting only letters from pay-per-letter sites you must understand that something is wrong.

Offline sharonhaber00

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2012, 11:58:31 AM »
missAmeno

"expression of interest" in Elena's Models site is like "show interest" in other similar sites. It has no content of itself. It's not something you write. It is a message you send that shows your interest, and if she gives positive respond, you can start corresponding. It's not necessary of course. you can write letter and send to her. As a registered member of gold membership I have 50 credits. Each new contact takes one credit. When you made contact with someone, it's free and unlimited and you can exchange anything you want.

When I registered to the site in the last summer I received handful of letters. They were short. no any real correspondence developed from it. I don't receive any letter there for months. I don't remember what were their ages. it was long ago. I can tell you that some were on their thirties.

Yes, I get letters only from pay-per-letter sites. I also received fewer letters from site like "bride.ru" (which is not pay-per-letter, but provide the full contact details by press "contact me", and if you are paid member it will show you).  but most of them were scammers.

Something is wrong then, but with whom?   

Offline sharonhaber00

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2012, 12:36:22 PM »
Ok. I'm maybe not a great babe master who attract women on dating sites. I have the same ad an pictures in any site I have account. If in one site I've received more than 200 letters in a month ("AnastasiaDate") and 40 letters in 24 hours ("Maypartnerforever") while no single letter in Elena's Models at that time, it doesn't make sense.   

Ok, I made research. I asked fraud investigator about "AnastasiaDate". It is a scam site. If applying this on contact method it turns that any pay-per-letter site is a scam. It means that the girls who send you letters from there, or answer you, don't do it because they are really interested in you. But most of those sites allow to purchase the girls contact info, if they agree. since I've never done it, I don't know how much it worth.

Sharon

Offline Chris

• Spouses Country: Chernivtsi, Ukraine
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2012, 02:21:50 PM »
If in one site I've received more than 200 letters in a month ("AnastasiaDate") and 40 letters in 24 hours ("Maypartnerforever") while no single letter in Elena's Models at that time, it doesn't make sense.   

It makes absolutely blindingly obvious sense, you pay per letter with AD, etc you don't with EM, now you know that, it should also be obvious what you do next  tiphat
Слава Україні

Offline sharonhaber00

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2012, 04:19:23 PM »
If in one site I've received more than 200 letters in a month ("AnastasiaDate") and 40 letters in 24 hours ("Maypartnerforever") while no single letter in Elena's Models at that time, it doesn't make sense.   

It makes absolutely blindingly obvious sense, you pay per letter with AD, etc you don't with EM, now you know that, it should also be obvious what you do next  tiphat

The girls are paid for the communication. "Cash cows" as somebody said...

Offline Chris

• Spouses Country: Chernivtsi, Ukraine
« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2012, 01:12:41 AM »

The girls are paid for the communication. "Cash cows" as somebody said...

OK good man, time to move on to the next lesson  :)
Слава Україні

Offline honestywarnings

• Uadreams scams scam warning Workers confess truth
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2015, 03:43:59 AM »
Ok. I'm maybe not a great babe master who attract women on dating sites. I have the same ad an pictures in any site I have account. If in one site I've received more than 200 letters in a month ("AnastasiaDate") and 40 letters in 24 hours ("Maypartnerforever") while no single letter in Elena's Models at that time, it doesn't make sense.   

Ok, I made research. I asked fraud investigator about "AnastasiaDate". It is a scam site. If applying this on contact method it turns that any pay-per-letter site is a scam. It means that the girls who send you letters from there, or answer you, don't do it because they are really interested in you. But most of those sites allow to purchase the girls contact info, if they agree. since I've never done it, I don't know how much it worth.

Sharon

Thanks warning us for Anastasiadate and warning us of Uadreams scams scam and so on.

However scams and scam sites and scam date sites can exist also even that they use other forms of payment models, then pay per letter or chat per minute. And not all pay per letter sites is scams, but most is, or pay by minute in video chats, is mostly scams, but not all are.
Its not good to make to big generalisations. It is not always so easy to detect scams or scam date sites, as to avoid all pay per letter sites and pay per chat minute, does not save anyone completely from all forms of scams or date scams, it helps, but its not good to do, as some very few sites that has that payment model, actually are true and honest also, but most are scams in that you are correct.
Just meantion because you meantioned Elenas models, not saying you recommended them.
However Elenas models were good, but only in past before the reform, not a safe recommend now, as they do not always delete scammers when they are reported, more about this in info provided below:

Important info for all people Worldwide:
More truth about Uadreams translation fee per letter agency scam here:
Workers confess the truth:
https://www.facebook.com/Uadreamscom-scam-494723484038521/
Thanks. And thanks for warning us about Uadreams scam all and so on.

Also if you want check out our profile. Thanks all.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2015, 04:37:05 AM »
There is no need for any warnings for anyone on the planet!! Its just common sense if you find a site that is packed full of semi naked blondes all looking like models and under 30 unless you are totally brain dead or have the intelligence of a turnip you avoid it like the plague.

The most important point to remember is this :

If you cannot find a young model looking beauty queen in your own country/city what makes you think you will find one in any FSU country?????
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2015, 05:06:16 AM »

If you cannot find a young model looking beauty queen in your own country/city what makes you think you will find one in any FSU country?????

Surely that can't be true?
Don't we ALL deserve such a life partner?  :'(
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline honestywarnings

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2015, 07:03:11 AM »
There is no need for any warnings for anyone on the planet!! Its just common sense if you find a site that is packed full of semi naked blondes all looking like models and under 30 unless you are totally brain dead or have the intelligence of a turnip you avoid it like the plague.

Actually must strongely disagree with your statement, many people is still getting scammed by Uadreams scam site Worldwide, and they need to be warned to Worldwide!
And many people Worldwide wonder about Uadreams, that are unaware it is a scam, and they want answers and so on.

People Worldwide want justice:
The more people who is warned worldwide about Uadreams scam, the less customers Uadreams will get, and that will hurt their scamming operation, and eventually in time, put them completely out of business, so its very important all people Worldwide is warned as they try to scam advertise themselves to all people Worldwide, as people Worldwide, especially of the thousends scammed victims, want justice, or some form of justice, in this and similair types of scams or date scams and so on.

Talked with several people, victims, who lost thousends of dollars in this Uadream scam, but worse got abused in heart feelings, by the scam girls in Uadreams and scam translators and scam agency Uadreams etc. And they want justice, by the law and Police, if possible or justice in that way Uadreams is put out of business, because all people Worldwide is warned of them, so they get no more new customers, and remaining customers leave them and so on.

Crooks and criminals like Uadreams must be stopped, and yes they are also Police reported and reported to many as FBI and Interpol and so on, they also Uadreams scam seams to done lesser offences also as tax fraud, but mainly scam is their whole date scam worldwide business operations by their many Uadreams extensions as uadreams.com and uadreams.de and uadreams.es and some others most likely etc. It is also said Uadreams is runned by Russian Mafia, maybe is true, do not know, but whoever runs them togheter with the crooks in USA is doing much evil, and hurting many people Worldwide in diffrent ways, not only the Western men, but also seams to create completely fake profiles stealing girls identities, from Ukraine and Russia aswell, and plays them on their site by agency translator imitating girls at Uadreams profiles scam agency site etc...

And second not all girls on Uadreams is under 30 and looking like blond models naked, many are almost looking naked, but not all.

Third many male members on Uadreams surely can get a girl or wife or good looking girl in their own country, but they do not like Western girls maybe or feminist views, not saying all girls are like that, but some.

Fourth its never victims fault getting scammed, by so cunning scams as Uadreams, never ever shall we put blame on the victims, they have been scammed and hurted for much money, in many cases, they need no more bashing and condesending attitude from you or anyone else!

The victims need compassion and understanding and respect and be meet by friendly care and love, not condesending attitude, to blame the evil scams on the victims, is always wrong!
The scammers guilty here and doing evil here and some scammers or scams are naive like Nigerian scams for example, but it is never ever the victims fault ever!

Because Uadreams scams people Worldwide for millions or maybe more every year. People Worldwide therefore need to be warned about them, and also many people requasted info about Uadreams, seen online, people ask, is they true or a scam and so on.

Also some of the scammed victims want it to be warned about Uadreams, and they try to get some form of justice and get their many dollars spent back, even that seams to be very hard for Police to help them with and so on.
The hardest damage done is most likely not only the loss of money, but the emotionally damage getting played with, by Uadreams agency site scam, and similair...
As scammers operates both from USA and Ukraine and partly Russia, but Uadreams hides also in Cyprus:

"Dont think this info will help anyone been scammed by UAdreams but as you can see here they want your money on a Cyprus bank. Cyprus is a tax paradise for criminal organisational so this isnt that surprising.

Bank details deleted - moderation

So its seams to be very difficult to nail them, in court of law, because Uadreams scam operates from several countries Usa, Ukraine and maybe part of Russia aswell as hiding on Cyprus, but not impossible, most hopes, that got scammed of them, and similair scams or date scams and so on.

If no legal justice by Police is possible, or easy to get, this form of justice will be better then none, for all scammed victims:

The more people who is warned worldwide about Uadreams scam, the less customers Uadreams will get, and that will hurt their scamming operation, and eventually in time, put them completely out of business, so its very important all people Worldwide is warned as they try to scam advertise themselves to all people Worldwide. As this will put Uadreams scam scams out of business in time, hopefully, as people Worldwide, especially of the thousends scammed victims, want justice, or some form of justice, in this and similair types of scams or date scams and so on.

Talked with several people, victims, who lost thousends of dollars in this Uadream scam, but worse got abused in heart feelings, by the scam girls in Uadreams and scam translators and scam agency Uadreams etc. And they want justice, by the law and Police, if possible or justice in that way Uadreams is put out of business, because all people Worldwide is warned of them, so they get no more new customers, and remaining customers leave them and so on.

Again Crooks and criminals like Uadreams must be stopped, and yes they are also Police reported and reported to many as FBI and Interpol and so on, they also Uadreams scam seams to done lesser offences also as tax fraud, but mainly scam is their whole date scam worldwide business operations by their many Uadreams extensions as uadreams.com and uadreams.de and uadreams.es and some others most likely etc. It is also said Uadreams is runned by Russian Mafia, maybe is true, do not know, but whoever runs them togheter with the crooks in USA is doing much evil, and hurting many people Worldwide in diffrent ways, not only the Western men, but also seams to create completely fake profiles stealing girls identities, from Ukraine and Russia aswell, and plays them on their site by agency translator imitating girls at Uadreams profiles scam agency site etc...

Thanks and Agreed with andrewfi we all deserv a good honest girl if we are the same ourselves, and if we keep fitt ourselves we deserv a good looking girl.
But some, or most honest girls goes also for personality, and not only apperance, even that both usually is important in some degree, my vary depending from girl to girl, so sometimes, a man, can get a good looking girl, even that people say he is looking average, and not super model like.
Also applies opposite usually men likes both personality in girls and a ok attractive apperance, on the girls, it may be diffrent from person to person, a little.

So yes andrewfi we all deserv honest good looking girls if we are the same ourselves. However beuty differ in the eyes of the beholder, exist no right or wrong in this.
We humans are all created by God in his image, nomatter what people think is beuty, all humans are beutiful as they are created in Gods image.

Thank all warning us for the many diffrent types of scams and date scams and so on.

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2015, 08:43:11 AM »
Bloody hell, that is a post and a half. Mostly repetitive BS. Some more dreams of a grateful blonde half naked model attached to the kitchen sink making cozy home, shattered.
 :chuckle:

Offline honestywarnings

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2015, 09:14:04 AM »
No BS at all, but honesty and truth! All things posted is investigated to be the truth, some things is strongely suspected however, as this with mafia from other people:

"“I had a contact who was working in UA Dreams. And she said that most of mails are written by translators, girls don't even know that somebody are sending mails from their accounts.

On other hand, girls sometimes go to such agencies to get free professional photos. But they have to sign a contract, by which they have to answer on calls, than foreign clients calling them.”

Note
Lotus´s comments on this forum have been removed although there is a reference to this person. This would indicate that uadreams.com External Holding (Gibraltar) Limited are a mafia (or similar) and as Poltava is in the Ukraine were able to threaten the webmaster - we are posting the original post and correcting the link"

http://itccommunicationsnet-johnnichols.blogspot.com/2010/01/blog-post.html

Repeated some because of the seriousness of the matter.

More info about this here:

"Thu May 09, 2013 6:04 am
Dear All
Yes, i was so silly to trust UA Dreams 5 years and i lost really big money. Now after getting a lot of information about the unserious work i want to warn everybody about this really bad agency.... and about Ukraine in general.
I was more than 40 times in Ukraine and i can inform you, that NO agency there works seriously. I had hundreds of meetings and only about 5 % of the girls seemed to be serious, honest and adult enough.
Especially at UA Dreams the most girls are much too young for relation. They are just at the agency to get presents. Girls from agency confirmed me this. And i just got the information from a former member, that the agency presses the girls to accept any meeting with men. And if the girl do not want, they get really upset and press the girls. So much, that the girl must even change her telephone number and living place... to hide from them.
In addition the agency presses the girls not to speak English. Real words from a girl "The interpreter will kill me if i speak English". I recorded these words.
In addition several girls coinfirmed me, that they are not allowed to meet the men without agency, even after first meeting. Because the agency wants to control everything.
And i can tell you, that they also lie about the age of the girls. And one of the girls from this agency betrayed me by 50.000 €!!!!!
The agency gives always the impression, that age and appearance do not matter. But when you can not find your soulmate because of age difference they claim, that you must look for elder girls.....
And i can tell you, that i am 40, not ugly, i earn not bad money, engineer, was German Champion in sports, ... and so obviously no bad choice.
Everybody shall make his opwn experience. But i can just warn you, that all Ukraine is a really bad place. All foreigners are just used as cash machine and everything is controlled by mafia.
As i have proved documents about the betray of UA Dreams, i even think about claiming them in front of court in US.
Result: Do not spend any $ on this agency!!!!!
Go to another country.... Belarus..... Romania.... Bulgaria.. Russia...... it is much more honest place!!!! Ukraine is the most worse place in the world and you will never find your soulmate there.
Very funny story at the end. UA Dreams had last week a big advertisement that they reached another marriage with their agency. (By the way, they have thousands of clients sh they should have a marriage every week...). But in the advertisement they tell, that the men met the girl not via agency. The man met the girl in private. And as thre girl was at the agency, the man was forced to pay the agency for interpreter....... It sounds like slavery that the man must pay compensation for the girl.
GO AWAY FROM THIS AGENCY..... AND UKRAINE IN GENERAL.
You want more information?
w.ollendiek@web.de"

And:

"
‎Winni Olli‎ to Anastasia Date Experience
November 18, 2014 ·
Dear All, i can tell you, that i was 45 times in Ukraine... lost 200,000 €.... and all is a big betray. I can write a complete book about all the Information.... proved Information! Girls are paid to meet men.... at AW most of the profiles are fake. If you have contact to 5 girls and tell in advance your period of visit, maximum 2 will have time. The rest is ill... on holiday.... grandmother died... grandfather died...... whatever. Girls are not allowed to speak English even if they can... prostitutes are engaged for socials. Girls who applied to be member of model agency are suddenly member of AW.
I can tell you, that All agencies in Ukraine are betrayer... making big Money. It is the same with UA Dreams... UA Ladies...... and all other shit.
I had Meetings where Girls who earns 200 $ by themselves told me, that a man is only interesting if he earns 10,000 $. Girls who live in Odessa who tells, that Odessa is the most beautiful place on earth and they can never imagine to live somewhere else... but were never outside Ukraine. And why is such Girl at agency for foreigners? I talked to more than 1000 People in Ukaine..... and only about 5 (!!!) were really honest and serious. 99 % of the Girls are either betrayer.... or absolutely spoiled and moody. One time i was 5 minutes late to a date, because it was not so easy to catch a taxi and i had to drive through complete City, and the Girl got absolutely crazy and even aggressive, because she had to wait 5 minutes.... crazy. In Odessa every Girl only wants to go to Sushi Restaurant on Deribasovskaya... because they get Money back from Restaurant....... as i told, i could write a book. Or i had already the Feeling that a Girl is Commercial and i told the Interpreter before, that i am not looking for a Commercial Girl. The Interpreter promised me, that the Girl is not Commercial and so i agreed to meet. And all the time the Girl asked me about the Company where i am working.... who is shareholder... what posiotion i have..... if i can get up... blablabla...... it was ridiculous, because i was working at this time at ArcelorMittal... Company with 300,000 People worldwide.
Or another Meeting. I told the Interpreter before that i will not go again to Sushi Restaurant in Center, because it is not my Intention to invite all Odessa to this Restaurant. The Interpreter agreed. Then we met... and the Girl proposed to go to this Sushi Restaurant. I told, that i will not go there and we can go to another place. Then the Girl told me, that she will leave if we do not go to this Special Restaurant (where she get Money back)..... and i stopped this ridiculous Meeting.
I bought flowers through agency... the agency go with flowers to the Girl... make photo... and take the flowers and go to next Girl.... and for this shit you pay big Money!!!
Or local agency from AW who asked me for additional 300 $ for Meeting. I rejected and next day i got letter from the Girl, that she found another man. I called the local agency from another phone and pretend that i am another man... and asked if this Girl is available. The answer: Of course, but before Meeting you Need to Change some letters.
As i told... i couild write much much more...... yes, i am not 30 and millionaire....... but i am not ugly and have a really good Job..... but as all was just a game, there was no Chance to be successful."

https://www.facebook.com/AnastasiaDateExperience/posts/508637122606367

And:

More complete info about this here:

https://www.facebook.com/Uadreamscom-scam-494723484038521/

Once again thanks all helping other peole out avoid diffrent types of scams and date scams.

Thanks.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2015, 09:14:52 AM »

Surely that can't be true?
Don't we ALL deserve such a life partner?  :'(

Yes everyone does, but its just like I want to win the Euro millions next week and never have to do a days work again, unfortunately I know I will never win so don't even waste money on a ticket  :(
If I could win I could have a luxury yacht with 25 women pampering me, but its not going to happen :(
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!