The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: An Ex-Scammer, Ex Sponsored Woman or an Ex-Hooker As A Wife?  (Read 17231 times)

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
Re: An Ex-Scammer, Ex Sponsored Woman or an Ex-Hooker As A Wife?
« Reply #100 on: September 23, 2019, 03:14:52 AM »
Again, I can't speak for all guys or women.

I can say that there's no real shortage of younger women who want some kind of sexual relationship with a decent older man. Interestingly, both the women I have been with recently claimed that if sex was not good then no ongoing relationship could happen. This was a no compromise issue - one that I entirely agree with.

I have been in the UK for a while. I used Tinder. The only women who wanted to meet me were much younger. As a result I am now in the early days of a relationship with a long term horizon. She was the oldest woman with whom I had extended communication. She is 25 years younger than I. I followed through with her because I liked her more than the younger girls.

Now in Spain, I met an lovely woman. Again 25 years younger than myself. As a result of our time together I am delaying my return home for a few days.

I think, from talking to these women, and others, that the key is the profile. In both cases, appearance was not a top priority. After a match is made, the quality of communication before meeting was the door opener.

Women understand that men are attracted first to looks but that they set a lower priority. I'd do better if I were better looking, but it was my communication and attitude that enabled meetings to happen. Oh the women? Both very attractive in very different ways.

My success rate went up by a LOT when I sat down and rewrote my profile and altered the way in which I opened up communication.

The arrangement thing has not raised its head. I was willing to use money as a range extender but it wasn't needed.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #101 on: September 25, 2019, 10:25:18 PM »
Here’s an old post I encountered while searching for something else. I only put it here as it’s germane to this discussion too:

A person who is sponsored is not necessarily of the same status as a mistress.

Gentlemen, don't go getting confused here. Sponsorship in this part of the world is no more common than in the west. You encounter it because it is one of the ways in which women sell themselves to men and thus there is s crossover between the universes of women who are prostitutes, sponsored girls, mistresses and women who sell themselves in marriage.

Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #102 on: September 26, 2019, 06:00:30 PM »
I could be wrong, but I always connected a mistress as a women having a relationship with a married man.  The concept of sponsorship in that relationship may or may not be present.  A mistress could be a very wealthy woman.

Having seen the procedure of filing a petition for a foreign spouse, that can be looked upon as a sponsorship.

The sugar daddy/sugar baby concept was recently broadcast in the recent news report about a collegiate lady studying in UT who placed her profile on a sugar baby website and went to a rendezvous with an apparent sponsor after she flew back to her school after attending a relative's funeral in CA. She got a Lyft ride from the SLC airport to a local park in the city where another car picked her up.   After she got picked up, her cell phone got turned off.  All of this happened after 2 AM local time.  Remains of her DNA were found in the arrested suspect's yard (the guy lit a fire several days ago that was seen by a neighbor) and he told police where to find the body (dumped at a canyon area). A contractor to the suspect's home said that he asked to install fingerprint sensors and ceiling hooks in the basement before he got arrested.   ???  :-\
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #103 on: October 04, 2019, 07:45:04 PM »
Would you marry an ex scammer?

Would you marry an ex hooker?

Would you marry an ex sponsored woman?

Would you rather not know and take her at face value? The logic there might be that the sum total of her life experiences made her the woman you met.

No to every question. Why marry a girl with a past when there are plenty of much better options?

I've heard the claims from guys on forums that hookers can make a good housewife. Maybe on a very rare occasion that is possible.

Some of us older guys have 20-30 years experience on the job. Imagine a guy right out of school getting a job in the company. He doesn't know anything about the job he's about to do. Now imagine a scammer or hooker that wants to turn into a great housewife. Not going to happen overnight. Some guys don't read people well. Some guys think with the little head when around women. I can spot girls who are not family oriented. If they cook a meal for me, I can see if they're clumsy in the kitchen or experienced. A girl, scammer, who's been using people all her life will not have the experience or genuine will to do something nice for people. Some people can't tell the difference between good and bad people while others can look at the same people  and see the difference is as clear as night and day.

What's in a girl's head is important to figure out before marrying her. Does she enjoy using people to get ahead in life or she's happy to work for everything in life? Has she opened her legs at a cost to thousands of men, some who consist of the worst elements of society or she saves herself for only good men. Some women are mentally scarred although still looking beautiful on the outside.

I can go on talking about differences between women who scam for a living or in the commercial sex business compared to those who prepared themselves for a family oriented life. There's really no need to explain more. Only thing a guy needs to know is that he has choices with much less risk. Why take risks when you don't have to?

Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #104 on: October 04, 2019, 08:39:22 PM »
I've heard the claims from guys on forums that hookers can make a good housewife. Maybe on a very rare occasion that is possible.

This is the so-called "Pretty Woman" syndrome. For some it is nice to dream about being the white knight.

There is a pop song that sums up the reality succinctly, if you wish to travel down this road.

“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #105 on: October 05, 2019, 09:19:30 AM »
Rule #1: Never try to turn a HO into a housewife.

Rule #2: If ever in doubt refer to Rule #1.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #106 on: October 05, 2019, 09:22:23 AM »
Rule #1: Never try to turn a HO into a housewife.

Rule #2: If ever in doubt refer to Rule #1.

Most guys would never know so it isn't an issue.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #107 on: October 06, 2019, 12:53:09 AM »
This is not the first time I've posted this..

I remember being invited to a small village outside Limassol on a Sunday for lunch ..

The company was pleasant - all Cypriot husband and FSU Wives  - the exception being me with my then LV/RU g/f of 2 years..

On the way home in the car Svetlana ( not the current one)  says ..." Did you spot that of the six women there, four used to be prostitutes ? "

The guys knew, alright .. they were former clients ..

I was the only one in the dark - so to speak..not that any of the former working girls were worth a second look

There was a time when Cyprus had a specific Visa - 'the artiste' Visa' and it was used by 'clubs' to bring in FSU dancing girls to the 'Cabaret(e)s littered around the island and v.popular with married Cypriot guys on a Sunday..

It seems these guys - having found their wives - had broken the habit ? ...

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline yankee

« Reply #108 on: October 06, 2019, 06:36:43 AM »
Are you guys saying to only sleep with a woman that has slept with less guys than the number of gals you have slept with??
What is worse than not being able to get what you don't even want?

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #109 on: October 06, 2019, 07:17:01 AM »
Are you guys saying to only sleep with a woman that has slept with less guys than the number of gals you have slept with??

Ha, less than one?  :8)

Not many 30-year-old virgins in these parts!

Offline Brian275

« Reply #110 on: December 04, 2019, 04:52:34 PM »
It seems to me, and I could very well be wrong, that many ex-scammers don't even marry a foreigner. They end up marrying some average local bloke. Average in terms of their income, looks and personality traits compared to the rest of his countrymen. This beautiful, often times still young woman who was able to get men to dish out hundreds of dollars. Often even thousands of dollars...

Of course, many of the scammers are ALREADY married to them WHILE they're scamming. I do wonder how many end up leaving their husbands or boyfriends for a scammer "they just can't pass up". I suppose a lot depends on their motivations for scamming. If it's simply to get as much as they possibly can out of life then I doubt they'd hesitate unless she has kids with him. For *those* types of scammers money is and will be the most important thing to them. Maybe some think, "well couldn't they have just married a local rich guy then?". I doubt most of them could even land a wealthy local.