The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Donhollio's FSU Pursuit !  (Read 89155 times)

Offline Anteros

• Trips: 1-5
Re: Donhollio's FSU Pursuit !
« Reply #600 on: September 08, 2013, 11:54:46 PM »
  Well with the recent talk on when the work begins once your girl has arrived in your country, I'd like to let you all know today that I made it to three years with the Human HeaterTM   :party0011:

:KISSSS:     :BLUSH::loving: :loving:

You da Man!!  Congratulations Donhollio!   :bow:
Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

Offline Phelan

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #601 on: September 09, 2013, 12:03:14 AM »
  Well with the recent talk on when the work begins once your girl has arrived in your country, I'd like to let you all know today that I made it to three years with the Human HeaterTM   :party0011:

Human Heater ?  :laugh: :chuckle: I will discretely say, I know where you're coming from   :nod:

And congratulations to you and the lovely Mrs.  tiphat :thumbsup:

Online d672

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #602 on: September 09, 2013, 10:41:46 PM »

Happy Anniversary Mr and Mrs Hollio!    :party0031:

Offline froid

« Reply #603 on: November 12, 2013, 10:22:25 AM »
Congrats Don!  Good to hear!
Look, we're gonna spend half the night driving around the Hills looking for this one party and you're going to say it sucks and we're all gonna leave and then we're gonna go look for this other party. But all the parties and all the bars, they all suck. <-Same goes for forums!

Online 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #604 on: November 23, 2013, 12:21:38 AM »
Hey Don,

I just read the whole thing again. I took a few evenings

Udachi !

Bill

Offline tzwd72

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #605 on: June 17, 2014, 06:31:06 AM »
Wow Don!  Being the newbie on this forum I finally just finished your story...

Damn that was one hell of a quest!  Damn fine job with the missess and little missess!

When I get back from Minsk I'd love to hook up with you and we can b!tch about our hockey teams...

Loved the story, thx!

J
I kept telling the ladies in my country what I wanted...they pissed themselves laughing...

Offline Donhollio

« Reply #606 on: June 17, 2014, 06:07:57 PM »
Wow Don!  Being the newbie on this forum I finally just finished your story...

Damn that was one hell of a quest!  Damn fine job with the missess and little missess!

When I get back from Minsk I'd love to hook up with you and we can b!tch about our hockey teams...

Loved the story, thx!

J

Glad you enjoyed it, and thanks for commenting.  :nod:

It took some time to get completed, and to those who read each post as it arrived, must of made for a somewhat annoying experience waiting months for an installment. So now that its finished, you and others can read it like a book. 
 Hopefully this hasn't scared you too much.  :)

Offline Romantech

« Reply #607 on: May 26, 2015, 05:09:40 AM »
Noob recruit reporting for duty! I'll intro myself at some point but first had to join the crowd in rightfully saluting this epic story.

The highs and lows, man. Transfixing. Something special here and a great service to those here looking for a truly human insight.

I have to say, what I love about this story is it just blows all the shallow stereotypes about desperate FSUW on the make and lecherous "SRM" WM's out of the water and replaces them with real people, with real feelings and honest intentions.

It's easy to get excited with images of "smokinghotkovas" in your head, but this story reminds us in the end it all comes down to a real connection, real emotions and real people, not just photos of pretty girls smiling back at you from the screen.

Thanks Don, great work. No doubt I'll think back on your story as my own progresses.

Offline cdnexpat

• Trips: 20+
« Reply #608 on: July 04, 2015, 04:48:38 AM »
I popped on this site yesterday, specifically this tread. I could not stop reading, until the end. This is an epic adventure! Nothing less.
I have had my own life changing experience, a ten year long trip, unexpected at the beginning.
I may write about it soon.
Well done, Don!