The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Taking my UA girlfriend to Warszaw - an eyeopener and I need help!!  (Read 38432 times)

Offline Zachris

• Spouses Country: Uzbekistan
  • Trips: 5-10
Re: Taking my UA girlfriend to Warszaw - an eyeopener and I need help!!
« Reply #200 on: June 27, 2012, 11:08:57 AM »
Like if I lose my balance and blame it on stepping on my oversized penis.  :)

Ouch!  I hate when that happens.

Of course, in the USA we would not use the words "over sized" in this context. We tend to get tripped up fairly easily over here.

Sorry, just my attempt at a little bit of meaningless bravado and hubris. Please see new signature line.
Numquam tribuere ad malitia quod sufficienter explicatur stultitia.
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Никогда не приписывать злобы, которое может быть адекватно объяснено глупостью.

Offline Norwegian Viking

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #201 on: June 28, 2012, 05:08:57 AM »

Of course, in the USA we would not use the words "over sized" in this context. We tend to get tripped up fairly easily over here.

Sorry, just my attempt at a little bit of meaningless bravado and hubris. Please see new signature line.

Ha ha...that's just cause you Americans are so damn short (execpt for a handful of NBA players of course :) ).
Even a 12 cm penis gets stepped on by you midgets. :D

Offline Norwegian Viking

« Reply #202 on: June 28, 2012, 05:09:11 AM »

Ha ha...that's just cause you Americans are so damn short (execpt for a handful of NBA players of course :) ).
Even a 12 cm penis gets stepped on by you midgets.  ;D

Offline Norwegian Viking

« Reply #203 on: June 28, 2012, 05:09:22 AM »

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #204 on: June 28, 2012, 05:15:16 AM »

same message X2

same message X3

Not sure about the short bit - but posting we are not to challenged by the reply and quote buttons!

“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline TomT

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #205 on: June 28, 2012, 10:05:11 AM »
  Tom all irons made in the last 40 or so years have been made of aluminum.  But we understand what you're getting at.

just trying to keep things factual

Writing that a twit considers it real exercise to pick up an aluminum to press his mum's clothes would have sounded very strange, would it not?

Offline cufflinks

• Supporting Member
« Reply #206 on: June 28, 2012, 09:12:24 PM »
  Tom all irons made in the last 40 or so years have been made of aluminum.  But we understand what you're getting at.

just trying to keep things factual

Writing that a twit considers it real exercise to pick up an aluminum to press his mum's clothes would have sounded very strange, would it not?

Curious not irony but aluminating discussion...

Offline Norwegian Viking

« Reply #207 on: July 03, 2012, 01:40:46 PM »
I have now finished my TR:

http://ruadventures.com/forum/index.php?topic=16535.msg272303#msg272303

As it has taken me quite a few billable hours to put this together I hope to get some constructive feedback, and that my TR can be both entertaining and educational for the other forum users. :)

Offline Larry

• Trips: 5-10
« Reply #208 on: July 03, 2012, 02:10:31 PM »
As it has taken me quite a few billable hours to put this together I hope to get some constructive feedback, and that my TR can be both entertaining and educational for the other forum users.

This is really a comment on your latest TR, at the link above, but since you made the statement above, I'll respond here.  I found your latest TR (about Vanessa's month with you in Norway) both entertaining and educational.  Your previous TR, here, I found entertaining.

I can well imagine the time it took to write your TRs.   Guys who have not written one probably don't realize what a time commitment it can entail.  As the page view counts show, good TRs are some of the most interesting parts of the forum (although most of them seem to take a distant second to the p*ssing contest threads).

It's good that your experience with Vanessa improved your success with local women.  And if you don't find out what you're looking for in Norway, you can always head back to FSU.  Good luck.  And sorry things didn't work out with the gorgeous bisexual girl.

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #209 on: July 03, 2012, 03:06:29 PM »
Actively finishing a travel report especially one where so much went on is impressive. Thanks for sharing it. The only thing I can say from my perspective some times as you read it you learn or see something that you at the moment missed or forgot.

Further for me with Special K and I assume in your case with Vanessa it is in fact therapeutic.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Norwegian Viking

« Reply #210 on: July 03, 2012, 03:53:43 PM »
Actively finishing a travel report especially one where so much went on is impressive. Thanks for sharing it. The only thing I can say from my perspective some times as you read it you learn or see something that you at the moment missed or forgot.

Further for me with Special K and I assume in your case with Vanessa it is in fact therapeutic.

Yeah, I find it therapeutic too, to be honest. :)

Offline Norwegian Viking

« Reply #211 on: July 03, 2012, 04:01:57 PM »

It's good that your experience with Vanessa improved your success with local women.  And if you don't find out what you're looking for in Norway, you can always head back to FSU.  Good luck. 

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. I'm very laid back now and just enjoying my life one day at a time. :)

And sorry things didn't work out with the gorgeous bisexual girl.

She was hot indeed, but I was never in any real doubt as to whether to choose her or Model Girl.
Bisexual Girl was sweet indeed, but after all she was only 18 (and I'm 30). Even though she was mature for her age, it was a problem. She was also not as cheerful as Model Girl and had struggled with both migraine and some depression issues. Also, she seemed bored out of her mind when she came with me to the gym. Not a good sign.  :laugh:

Offline Valenki

• Spouses Country: Czecho-SLOVAKIA
« Reply #212 on: October 15, 2019, 10:43:38 PM »
It all sounds like an American high school drama. Offhand I'd say that "Vanessa" is self-centred and Norrmannen is childish. Both are immature: One playing entitled the other playing victim.
Free The Peoples Republics of Lugansk and Donetsk!