The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Taking my UA girlfriend to Warszaw - an eyeopener and I need help!!  (Read 38433 times)

Offline Norwegian Viking

• Trips: 1-5
I went to Odessa this summer and met a girl - lets call her "Vanessa". The trip report is to be found here:
http://ruadventures.com/forum/index.php?topic=15652.0

This is the story about our second trip together - a weekend trip to Warszaw. A lot of stuff (red flags) appeared and now I'm not quite sure what to do. Some feedback would be great.

One of the little incidents we had before even going was when she was packing. She asked me if it was going to be cold in Poland, and I gave her the numbers from the weather forecast.
I asked her what she normally wore in Odessa during the winter. She told me it was only cold for 5-10 days a year. On those days she'd freeze.
I told her I could buy her a sweater or something when we got to Poland as I didn't want her to freeze. She wrote back "why sweater? buy a fur coat at once :)"

The smiley face suggested she was joking, but when I joked and said "buying a fur coat when you live in Odessa is like buying a bikini for an Eskimo on the north pole".
She got angry and said she "didn't want to talk about it anymore". When we met in Warszaw it turned out she had both a warm jacket and a warm coat already (not fur, though) and there was no reason for her to freeze.

Offline Norwegian Viking

Re: Taking my UA girlfriend to Warszaw - an eyeopener and I need help!!
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 05:36:50 AM »
As I've written before, Vanessa is a "the glass is half-empty" kind of girl, and now she felt sure that she'd be stopped at the airport and refused to leave the country, although her visa was granted. We spent a lot of time calming her down.
She made it through just fine.

She also spent a great deal of time worrying about how she would be able to get a taxi from the airport to the apartment, even though I sent her the address to the apartment and her English skills are just fine.

Day 1
As her plane landed a few hours before mine I arranged for a big bouquet of roses to be sent to her, with a note that said I loved her. To be honest I've never been in love before and even though I tell Vanessa I love her, I really don't to be honest. I have feelings for her, but I don't allow myself to develop feelings like that to a girl I hardly know. I guess I'm just too much of a cynic.
It would be nice to fall in love some day, though. I sounds nice. :)
She sent me a text message that showed she really liked the roses. :)

When I finally arrived at the apartment, she was outside waiting for me. I was like a kid in a candy store and could hardly wait to get out of the taxi. Vanessa seemed much more reserved though. Suprisingly so for a girl that sends me messages every day claiming she loves me, misses me like crazy and can't sleep without me.

Either way, we got up to the apartment and in the elevator she asked me if she looked like a prostitute.  :o She didn't. She looked nice and classy. It seems she had been offered sex for money from four or five men in the 10 minutes she had been waiting for me outside the apartment. What the....!!!  :o

We then went to the bedroom to get some..."rest", before going out to find something to eat. As it was getting late we went to bed and "slept" then finally slept.  :P

Offline Norwegian Viking

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 05:48:27 AM »
The second day

It felt nice waking up to an affectionate, young blond girl cuddling with me, so I was in a great mood this day. :)
We started the day in a naughty manner and then went out to get some breakfast at a local diner. We then decided to see the old town.

Vanessa had heard it was only 10 minutes away, and the GPS on my iphone showed the way. We then found out it was about two hours away.  :laugh:
I told Vanessa many times to let me know if her legs were tired (RW=high heels), but she never did.
We finally made it to the center of the old time and had a coffee and talked, walked around etc. We then ended up walking out of the old town by accident and getting a little lost. As we had been walking around for many hours we decided to call it a day and find a shopping center. We wanted to buy some films and relax in the apartment. I had also offered to buy Vanessa some perfume as she was running low.

So we hailed a cab and went to the mall. We found a place that served (supposedly) health food, and I bought two portions of chicken for me, and Vanessa had a pasta dish of sorts.

We were both quite tired from walking around for more than five hours, so we were a bit quiet. I thought it would be nice to have a conversation even though we were tired, so I asked her about work.
I knew Vanessa was fighting with her boss on a daily basis (more or less).
Her boss had bribed her way into that position and (according to Vanessa) she exploited the people working under her badly. Vanessa had been fighting her entire life to make it, as she didn't come from a rich family and couldn't buy her way into these positions.

RED FLAG NUMBER 1
So I asked her if her job was going better. I was told that the boss was a bitch (suka) as always. I then asked her how her other co-workers were and if they had a good time. I just wanted to know more about this girl whom I was getting feelings for, and since she spends 12 hours a day at work I felt it was a natural topic of conversation.

Vanessa looked at me with an angry look and said "I don't care about other people, I care about myself. Get it!?"

I was stunned! I knew she could be a bit of a "take charge" kind of girl, and I remember Eric telling me she seemed a bit "strict". Vanessa also told me that a lot of people told her she was a real bitch, and that she was comfortable with that. Still I didn't expect her to burst out that she cared nothing for other people, just like that.

She then tried to do some damage control after seeing my reaction by saying "when I'm at work I focus on work, not on being social" or something like that.

Offline Norwegian Viking

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2011, 06:03:04 AM »
We then went to get her some perfume (among other things).

After looking for a little while I got....

Another red flag
The girls working at the perfume shop naturally came over to us and asked if we needed help. Vanessa would interrupt them in the middle of a sentence, raise her voice and say "no! We don't need!" while waving them away.

This was repeated many times. One time when I girl asked if we needed assistance I said that I wanted a very sweet perfume, and the girl suggested a particular brand. She said "this brand has a very...." she was then interrupted by Vanessa breaking in with a semi-loud voice going "no - I don't like it!"
The girl from the shop got a bit startled and hurried off.
This happened MANY times in this shop and in others.

We then picked out some movies and went home.
We watched the movie of her choice first (a drama that contained neither explosions, machine guns nor zombies. Why she picked out that movie is still a mystery to me.  (:))

She then took a shower and came out all wet and sexy. So I told her she was all wet and sexy and got the reply "so when I'm not wet, I'm not sexy?"
I told her that of course she were, and started rubbing her knee and give her a suggesting look. She knows what it means.
She gave me in return.....

A red flag
When I rubbed her knee and looked at her, she looked back at me with a stare filled more with hate than love. It was as if she loathed me. She then turned away. The only explanation I can find is that she was tired.

OK - I admit that I did something childish that day too, but that wasn't  directed at her. We had been given an USB modem to use for the internet. But it had a PIN-code and the people renting us the apartment had told me that there was no pin code after I specifically asked them. After trying for a while, I got irritated and took the modem out of the USB port on my desktop and flung it away. Nothing dramatic, I just used my wrist (the modem was the same size as a cigarette lighter).Vanessa asked "do you always react like this?"
I don't, but on occasion I will *ahem* "lose" my xbox hand controller in the wall.  (:)

Before we started watching this movie I got the....
MOTHER OF ALL RED FLAGS

I suddenly got a call from the police. They wanted to know if I had seen my friend - lets call him Harold.
Harold was a great guy. Everybody liked him, and he never quarreled with anyone. He loved being outdoors and knew the forests around Oslo like his own back pocket. He was also in great shape, and once rode his bike from Oslo to Bergen. A trip that takes about six hours by car. He could also bench press about 300lbs, which is not bad for someone weighing about 200lbs.

I spent countless evenings at his place watching old action movies from the 80s, playing playstation. He would come to my vacation home in the summer and we'd go trolling for pike. We also went fishing in the lakes in the eastern parts of Norway. He was a stand up guy, and when the police said that nobody had heard from him in a couple of days I got a bit worried.

I knew he had been bummed out lately, but that was a secret, so I couldn't tell anyone. But everybody noticed he had been withdrawing the last year or so and was a lot less social.
I assumed he had gone out in the woods to spend the weekend there (he would do this at times); but he usually went with his best friend (who was also an outdoors man).

I then received a call from another close friend of mine (lets call him Chris).
He was in shock. It turned out that today was the birthday of Harold's father. When they hadn't heard from their son, Harold's parents called the police who then broke down the door to his apartment. There they found Harold dead in his bed. He was only 31 years old.  :(

I was devasted and told Vanessa that I had just received a message that one of my closest friends had been found dead. She then looked at me with an indifferent look and said "okay" and went back to watching the movie.
I was surprised to say the least. I then told her "he was one of my closest friends you know". She then looked up at me with that same look in her eyes - like this information was completely trivial and said "then it was his time" and turned her head to the TV again.
As I said, he was 31 years old and in the prime of his life. It was not "his time".

To me this reaction is unbelievable, maybe you can make some sense of it. If you can, please give me some feedback.

Vanessa then told me she was tired and went to sleep. I was still in shock.

Offline Norwegian Viking

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2011, 06:27:11 AM »
Third day

On the third day Vanessa behaved better. We started by making love as usual, and went out for breakfast. I then remembered I had forgotten the modem in the apartment (I had gotten in contact with the firm renting out the apartment, and been told I could come to their office and get a new one).
So we went back, and then we had some more sex, then went to the offices to change the modem.

We then went back into the old town to see the remaining parts. I bought a painting for my mother and we went into this adorable little café that held less than 10 seats and had some coffee. Vanessa wanted hot chocolate.

I was browsing through my mobile looking for pictures of Harold. I couldn't understand that he was actually dead. I then showed her some pictures, hoping she'd understand that this was a human being, and show some a proper reaction. She instead browsed through my photo albums to see if I had pictures of other girls. I had. She got furious.
This was photos I had taken long before I met Vanessa, and she spent a lot of time going through my phone book and photos in Odessa too. She would also look at the screen every time I sent or received a message (even though she doesn't understand Norwegian). I understood that she wanted to read the names of the people sending me messages as she would say "mamma" or "Alexander" when I got a message. :)

She then found a little video clip I completely forgot I had. It was of a 20-something hair dresser giving me a blowjob.  (:)

Vanessa got upset and asked me why I had kept the movie. I told her I could delete it. She told me I could "just keep it". She was irritated about this for about an hour.
When we got home to the apartment she hadn't talked about it for a while, so I assumed we were good. But when we talked about sex she leaned over and said  "if you are horny you can....grab your mobile and watch your little home video!!! Why did you keep it!!??"  Here we go again *sigh*

Offline Norwegian Viking

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2011, 06:38:25 AM »
She also went through my contact list and suddenly yelled "Who is Dreamgirl!!??"
Will this never stop!!  (:)

Vanessa calmed down, though, and I thought that two could play this game. You see - I also had something on her, which she was going to find out.  :)

Later we got my laptop working and Vanessa logged on to vkontakte.ru (the eastern Europe variant of facebook). One of her friends started chatting with her. I asked if I could reply. I could. So I wrote (in English of course) "Hi Natasha! Vanessa is going to make love to her boyfriend now, so I'm afraid she can't chat right now".

Natasha was very confused.  :laugh:

Another red flag
I then decided to ask Vanessa to press the "English" button so I could learn how the page worked. She couldn't understand why, but I told her I wanted to make an account (I didn't).
She then started showing me the different functions. I pointed to a category called "love" that had a blinking "1" behind it. Vanessa told me that yes, she had received a "love message" but that she couldn't control which men fancied her.
I was calm and said "sure, honey, but since your status is listed as "single" I'm sure it must be very confusing for these boys". I then pointed at the screen.

Vanessa went completely silent and her face got very nervous. She then looked at me with a serious look on her face and started explaining that this meant nothing - she saw only me. I told her it was no big deal; we had only known each other for a short while, and if she was not ready to be in an exclusive relationship I understood this. I just wanted her to be open about it, so that I could also change my facebook status to single. She then hurried over to the computer and changed her status to "in a relationship".

I told her that I knew she was also single on "loveplanet" - the site where we met, and that she was last logged on two days before meeting me in Warszaw. She got very nervous again and told me she was just "staying in contact with friends" on this page. "Male friends?" I asked while laughing. We both knew she was busted. She admitted it.
"So - you are single on loveplanet and use it to stay in touch with all the wonderful male friends you have there? Again - its not a problem, but then I also want to change my status on facebook, so we can both date other people". She got very serious and held this long speech about "the real world vs. internet". Yeah, right.

She has changed her status on loveplanet and changed her profile picture on vkontakt.ru to a picture suggesting she is a relationship. Who knows what other sites she is registered on, though.

Later that night we made love like there was no tomorrow. In total she had 12 orgasms that day (I counted). That's a new personal best for me.  :thumbsup:

Offline mcs

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2011, 08:13:29 AM »
Hey Andreas!!!

I personally think some of the red flags are being brought on by your own actions. Such things as you asking about her talking with other men gets you riled up, while you have pics and movies of other women on your phone. In relation to a fur coat, your joking could have been misunderstood as a serious comment. With regards to your friend passing, which I am sorry to hear of such a tragedy, death to a FSU women is a fact of life. I received a similar reaction from Aly when she learned of my last granparent passing away. Now with regards to you losing your cool. You just cannot do that around a FSU women. They can find a man that does this from their own country. It is the very thing that Aly cannot stand about Ukrainian men.
In my opinion, your relationship is not based on Love. It is based what seems to be solely on sex. I may suggest you hang onto your wallet. It is going to get a workout!! :fighting0025:

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2011, 08:44:41 AM »
Hmmm...
Rights or wrongs it does not matter.
You two are not for each other.

She is too much like you.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline christianv

• Trips: Semi-Resident
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2011, 09:00:16 AM »
Maybe ill get yelled at for this by some.. but ALL your red flags.. including the indifferent behavior after you told her your friend died: very very typical behaviour here. I recognize all your flags.

The thing you dont understand yet is:
Where we come from when you do the things with a girl you are doing with her (and not refering to only sex, but all activities you two now undertake) the relationship is at a VERY deep level, there is passion, compassion, respect and commitment.

For girls here: it doesnt work like that! You are still far far far away from that type of emotional relationship with her and, honestly, shes probably too f'ed up in her head to ever grasp how to have a relationship like that :)

It would (maybe unfortunatly) be too easy conclude "shes just scamming".. the problem is probably more deep than that..

Its part of the culture clash man!

"just that you  :censored:  me doesnt mean you have my soul!!" as a russian writer once put it.
Im currently in Odessa, Ukraine. Feel free to call me if you are planning to visit! (+38) O66 55 75 6O4

Offline Larry

• Trips: 5-10
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2011, 09:44:23 AM »
... ALL your red flags.. including the indifferent behavior after you told her your friend died: very very typical behaviour here. I recognize all your flags.

... For girls here: it doesnt work like that! You are still far far far away from that type of emotional relationship with her and, honestly, shes probably too f'ed up in her head to ever grasp how to have a relationship like that 

Chris,
It's always interesting to read your observations about the Odessa girls you've met.  Every time I read them I resolve to re-double my efforts to preserve my relationship with my Russian girlfriend.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2011, 09:58:29 AM »
I understand what you write. ;)

In the end we find what we are looking for, but we do not always know what we are looking for - but we still find it.
Yes kinda circular, I know.

... ALL your red flags.. including the indifferent behavior after you told her your friend died: very very typical behaviour here. I recognize all your flags.

... For girls here: it doesnt work like that! You are still far far far away from that type of emotional relationship with her and, honestly, shes probably too f'ed up in her head to ever grasp how to have a relationship like that 

Chris,
It's always interesting to read your observations about the Odessa girls you've met.  Every time I read them I resolve to re-double my efforts to preserve my relationship with my Russian girlfriend.

Offline Larry

• Trips: 5-10
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2011, 10:07:34 AM »
What I meant to imply was that my RW is normal and not at all flakey like the Odessa girls Chris describes.  So I want to keep her and not have to go back to searching in the dirty barrel.

Offline krassavchick

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2011, 10:12:13 AM »

They don't seem like red flags to me she just seems bad tempered, spoilt and moody.  Plenty of those types about.  However, your own behaviour isn't exactly exemplary is it  :coffeeread:

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2011, 10:45:33 AM »
Larry, yes.
I think if you were to go to Odessa on a wife hunt that you would not find the women to be as Chris does. ;)
That was what I meant.

Folks is folks everywhere. There is no Cyka City, no Angel Town.

Offline Muzh_1

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2011, 11:02:23 AM »

The smiley face suggested she was joking, but when I joked and said "buying a fur coat when you live in Odessa is like buying a bikini for an Eskimo on the north pole".
She got angry and said she "didn't want to talk about it anymore". When we met in Warszaw it turned out she had both a warm jacket and a warm coat already (not fur, though) and there was no reason for her to freeze.

LMFAO

Andreas, I bet you didn't know that comparing a Russian to an Eskimo is a big insult.

Offline Anteros

« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2011, 11:19:14 AM »
Hi Andreas,
her not showing empathy and concern and respect to you when you found out about the death of your very close friend would also be a gigantic red flag for me.  I don't know what to say about this turn in events as I had pictured her differently while reading your Odessa trip report.  I do remember reading that she had been a boxer, and that her coach did not like her because she fought very dirty.  It could be there is some childhood trauma which happened to her that she is covering up by displaying a lack of tenderness and caring when confronted with such events that other people would normally have great empathy for -- especially the story about you finding out your close best friend had passed away.  So it may be the question is whether or not you want to try to help her to become a more caring person -- which may involve a lot of work and even therapy on her part which she would likely be resistant to.
Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

Offline Muzh_1

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2011, 11:23:43 AM »
Hi Andreas. How old is this girl? 18?

IMHO, if you want to find a meaningful relationship, look for women who are a bit mature. I don't think this girl is into the kind of relationship you want. I believe she want to party and there's nothing wrong with that. It is just that you both are not in the same page.

FWIW

Offline Anteros

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2011, 11:28:26 AM »
I believe she is 22 years old and Andreas is 29 years old.  She is old enough considering that she apparently had to raise herself since the age of 16.  IMO she wants to love and to have a permanent loving relationship very much -- she just needs to learn more skills and learn how to be empathetic and considerate towards others.  This is not easy for a girl who probably took boxing in order to defend herself from unwanted advances at the age of 16 years old.

Offline Anteros

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2011, 11:40:47 AM »

They don't seem like red flags to me she just seems bad tempered, spoilt and moody.  Plenty of those types about.  However, your own behaviour isn't exactly exemplary is it  :coffeeread:

You should not confuse Andreas Joi de vivre with bad behavior.  Those are separate and distinct definitions.  Andreas may have intended to just party when he first went to Odessa, yet when he met one young woman he liked he only dated her and he was only intimate with her.  Since then he kept in touch and helped he to get the visa to Poland.  He has also stated that although his friends obviously drink ( a lot ), he does not drink.  So please explain what specific behavior is it that you think is not exemplary??  Okay his behaviors may not be perfect ( and whose are?? ) -- but I see no real bad behaviors and certainly no bad intentions either.

Offline RG

• Spouses Country: Now the US
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2011, 12:40:29 PM »
I've got to say, after reading this part, I'm agreeing with Andrew.
I'm not sure it matters too much if it's your behavior that may or may not have "contributed" to these responses, nor necessarily where this one is from - she's young, very self-centered, selfish and at least seemingly expecting to be spoiled.  The fact that she is 22 or so doesn't help this - maybe some things she'll grow out of, maybe not.  Some of those traits may be exaggerated or enlarged a bit coming from the FSU, but that doesn't change "what is."  Only you can decide if those things are transient, "for you" or not.  At your age also, with your only "love" experience being so far to your job and yourself, that also isn't too likely to help with most potential longer term pairings.  FWIW, some few of her reactions I wouldn't see as surprising (how many women want to see porn of their partner and someone else?), but others - in general, I wouldn't expect the number of areas to decrease with time, more likely to grow.

If after the dust settles, this pursuit is still something of interest to you, I'd suggest only 3 things.  This isn't meant to be harsh, just as advice I'd give to anyone, given then limited info that's been shared in what I remember of some of your prior posts, plus the pair of TRs.
1.  Take it slow.  You're close enough to make trips without too much time or $ difficulties.  It may also give you some time to think if you are READY for a long term commitment, and think about the realities of the differences there between casual dating and sex vs marriage, which from other posts, I'm not so sure that you really grasp/truly understand.  Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with casual dating when it's understood on both sides, but I'm not sure you have much of a compass/comparison where it comes to longer term relationships?
2.  Increase the age by a few years in general, look for someone ideally that has at least a few years on their own in the real world, or as close to possible.  This might be tough with you at 29, but I have seen a fair amount of difference between most going from 20-22 to 25-30 age ranges.  You mentioned her being mature, but be aware, that doesn't mean in all areas, and you don't want to fool yourself here of all places.
3.  Think about your lifestyle and time, and if/how it would fit in with someone from another country that would suddenly be living with you - in nearly all cases, this person would be needing a lot of support - emotional, time, lots of things that seem "silly" if compared to a local girl, but some things she simply won't understand without help, will get misunderstandings, and will need patience and time.  Chances are good such a person would of necessity need your help and might be seen as "clingy" for at least the first year, if not more, depending on the circumstances, and life would no longer be "all about you" if you want things to succeed.  Are you aware, and ready for that one?

Good luck, and thanks for sharing the story.

Offline Ferret

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2011, 12:50:33 PM »

Vanessa looked at me with an angry look and said "I don't care about other people, I care about myself. Get it!?"

You want to live the rest of your life like that ? She may care about you ( not likely ) but family and friends will be nothing to her and you will be isolated from them.

She told you all you need to know. Up to you if you are happy with it or not.

Offline Norwegian Viking

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2011, 01:03:07 PM »
Hey Andreas!!!

Hello :)

I personally think some of the red flags are being brought on by your own actions. Such things as you asking about her talking with other men gets you riled up, while you have pics and movies of other women on your phone.

Her talking to other men didn't even raise my heartbeat. I was very calm talking to her about it, and I wouldn't mind being in a open relationship with her for a while. The problem is if she demands me to date her exclusively while she's seeing others.

In relation to a fur coat, your joking could have been misunderstood as a serious comment.

Yeah, the coat thing isn't too big a deal.

With regards to your friend passing, which I am sorry to hear of such a tragedy, death to a FSU women is a fact of life. I received a similar reaction from Aly when she learned of my last granparent passing away.

See - I didn't know that. I later confronted her with it (I'll get to that) and she then told me a story about how one of her friends was brutally raped and killed a few years ago. What wee see as being "cold" is just their way of dealing with a life that's tougher than what we're used to in the West.

Does anyone else with FSU wives have similar experiences?

Now with regards to you losing your cool. You just cannot do that around a FSU women. They can find a man that does this from their own country. It is the very thing that Aly cannot stand about Ukrainian men.

I get pissed off from time to time, but I never claimed to be perfect. Neither is she (nor anyone for that matter).

In my opinion, your relationship is not based on Love. It is based what seems to be solely on sex. I may suggest you hang onto your wallet. It is going to get a workout!! :fighting0025:

She says I'm "obsessed with sex" and she has "never seen anything like it with any other man". On the other hand she also claims I'm the best lover she's ever had - by a long shot.
I'm probably a bit of a nympho, but she still texts me every day telling me she loves me, misses me etc.

When we were in Odessa she never asked for anything, never ordered anything expensive etc. In fact one day she took me to a f-ing sandwhich kiosk when we were on our way home after clubbing. I told her I could take her to a decent restaurant, but she was determined on getting a $2 sandwhich.  (:)

Still, things could be changing. I dunno.

Offline Norwegian Viking

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2011, 01:05:21 PM »
Hmmm...
Rights or wrongs it does not matter.
You two are not for each other.

She is too much like you.

Modern psychology suggest that the best matches are does between partners who are very similar. So I don't think it would be wise to search for someone with a completely different personality than my own.
Still - there could be compatibility issues here. That's why I need some feedback from experienced vets.  tiphat

Offline Norwegian Viking

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2011, 01:08:35 PM »

Hey - what did I do?  :saint:

Just read the Odessa trip report and see how nice I've been. I think I'm behaving very well.

Offline Norwegian Viking

« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2011, 01:11:38 PM »

LMFAO

Andreas, I bet you didn't know that comparing a Russian to an Eskimo is a big insult.

It is???
I don't think I used the term "Eskimo" when I think about it. I think I wrote that it was like "buying a bikini if you live on the north pole". Either way, it seem to have pissed her off somewhat.  (:)

Registration