The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Freaked out with a long way to go.  (Read 35690 times)

Offline chelseaboy

• Watched
  • Trips: 1-5
Re: Freaked out with a long way to go.
« Reply #175 on: October 09, 2011, 07:02:44 AM »
Still_Water,

Your wife likes to wear revealing clothes,and stares at other men.What does that tell you ?

You can't change what she is,and nor should you try.You shouldn't be trying to control her,as that will make the problems between you worse.You sound like a jealous kind of person and, from what you've told us, that won't work with this woman.

So,you have a choice.Accept her for who she is,and there's nothing to stop you behaving in the same way as her,or dump her and go home,before you do something stupid which will affect the rest of your life badly.
"I find it hard to believe that Russia would target civilians on purpose " Manny 28/2/22

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #176 on: October 09, 2011, 08:16:51 AM »

2nd, i didnt come here because i needed a job, i came here to satisfy the requirements related to bringing my wife >legally< back to the USA.

3rd, i didnt start this thread to brag about my life success, tho i can do it if you need it, and apparently you are needy.

Can you explain your technique to bring your wife back >legally< to the United States? Was that YOUR goal?

Since this is such a negative thread please share some of your successes. Perhaps you have you played in New York with P. Glass or played with The New York Philharmonic or done sessions with P. Weller.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Krassie

• Treat people the way you want to be treated
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #177 on: October 09, 2011, 08:20:03 AM »
Do you understand that it's time to get your butt out of there immediately? If you get to jail for your threats, emotional, mental and physical abuse you will stay there forever and ever. You don't know the language, don't know the laws, officially you are not even a resident of that country, nobody will come to visit you there,  you don't like the food and anything else there,  and you don't even work...                                                                   
 She will never sleep with you , and you cannot demand it! You are probably at least 15 years older than her. and too old for her! She does not need you! You saved your money on a trip to come and see the girl and spend some time with her before getting married , now you get the results. It's so true: cheap pays twice.
 I know many girls from Eastern Europe from my city who married Americans with age gap 15-25 years , and all of them are divorced now, and they found much younger men in the states ( or they found them), and live much happier life with them. You are below  her expectations, and it's time to admit it. She is a young good looking girl and she dresses up according to her age group, and so what if she looks at young men, she is also young. Does she talk to them in your presence, does she kiss them or do anything like that? No, she doesn't.  You probably look like her father next to her, not like a newly wed husband. And you feel it, and you are jealous , insecure and controlling, and also annoying. And I suspect you have some kind of sexual problems too because emotionally you are very unstable . You made a mistake ( actually both), and be strong enough to correct it.
 Rejection is not the reason to ruin your life. If you get to jail there, you are in trouble big time even when you get back to the USA, if it ever happens...

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #178 on: October 09, 2011, 08:30:13 AM »
Still Water,

After reading through this entire thread I tend to agree with Krassie.

Yes there are women who will accept a large age difference, but most often there is an equilibrium because of emotional needs or financial where with all of one partner.

Sorry to say it it seems in your situation you have neither.

Take your licks and remember the good times because the bad times could be truly ugly for you.

AvHdB
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Paul

« Reply #179 on: October 09, 2011, 08:41:46 AM »
You are below  her expectations, and it's time to admit it.

This thread really does not need to go any further than that statement.

Offline Krassie

• Treat people the way you want to be treated
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #180 on: October 09, 2011, 09:02:39 AM »
I think so too. This thread shouldn't go further.
1) he sold the house in USA  and says he wants to take his wife to the USA.
2) he shipped his stuff to Israel. Why? if he wants to take her to the USA.
3) he applied for Israeli residency. Why? if he wants to take his wife to the USA.
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Offline TomT

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #181 on: October 09, 2011, 09:46:47 AM »
I reckon that the details are moot. It would probably be for the best to let S_W have his say, however. He isn't following through in reality while he's venting on the keyboard. My vote is to keep the thread open; it may be therapeutic.

Given the circumstances, I suggest that the mods be quick to edit out anything that would not be therapeutic.

Offline Rasputin

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #182 on: October 09, 2011, 09:50:35 AM »
as a matter of fact, if your lover, wife, GF, was looking looking looking at every male within her radar, and doing this in front of you no matter the place, or event, you would at some point ask her WTF !!!!!!!!!1.........that is unless you just dont care if she stares at all available men that are around.

If I had a GF who was looking around at every male, I would not have married her  tiphat Rather, I married a woman that I knew loved me and I loved her.
"Seems I live in Russia Rasputin visited" - Millaa
"So do I" - Molly35ru

Offline Manny

« Reply #183 on: October 09, 2011, 11:04:28 AM »
So, do you want to know why my wife wants to dress this way?
She told me....."well, the clothes are supposed to show off what you have"..........(i translated for you her response)
but basically her idea of sex fashion is for the clothes to REVEAL her body to any looker.

Russian women sometimes like to wear revealing clothes and paint their nails? We must alert the church elders!  :whistle:

So, i pointed out that this is really low grade hookiing, or being a low grade whore.

So, for a few weeks she was very careful not to wear a really revealing top when we went in Public.
Then of course, we had a vicious fight about 4 weeks ago, and i left to get away and do some shopping for food.
When i came back, she had left me a note , having gone to a Lawyer's office in search of some answers regarding all the paperwork i need to achieve my "residency" and other legal issues.
When she came home, i was waiting outside, as it was over 3 hours for her return.
So, i had the car, and she walked the 3 blocks in the Sept sun, ...it was about 10:30am when she left and nealy 2pm when she returned.
And i noticed 2 things.
One, ..she had painted her nails after i left and before she left.............and this was odd , as ive known her 2 months and she's painted her nails 2x.
This was the other, and she has not painted them since, and its been a month.

second, she was wearing the most open and revealing top that she owns, and i mean you could see every square inch of this girls top end except for the nipples.
So, i was instantly in a bit of a frenzy as i soon discovered that she was with the Lawyer, with this top, and with those nails.
So, since then, she has been a whole lot better about REVELATIONS., but ive not forgotten this day, that top, those nails, or the fact that she KNEW i would be pissed.
See, i dont care if its a Lawyer.......coz at the end of the day, hes a man in a room with my wife, sitting 20 inches away staring at her barely covered tits that we had FOUGHT ABOUT regarding this very issue, at least 3 or 4 times.
She made this happen, and i dont appreciate it especially after we had an understanding about it.
But in her mind, it was reasonable for her to wear a body revealing outfit in this situation, as that is her mindset about clothes in a professional setting.
To her mind, she was not doing anything but looking her best.
But in the eyes of the Lawyer, he has nothing but meat and more of it to look at for a few hours.
No wonder she took 3 hours to come back.
He was getting a free show and he was happy to just keep the pretty girl's breasts in his eyes for a good long 2 hours viewing.
Pisses me off, even as i write this..

You are obviously a very jealous guy.

So today, she wants me to go walking, about 9am.
Its a religious holiday here, and everything, the entire city is dead, closed.
So, what shirt does she pick?
You got it.
So, about 3 blocks from the apartment, we have passed the 3rd or 4th male in her age range who is next seen bending his neck toward her tits as she passes by as we are walking on the same road that she used, ...which ive never been on, that leads to the Lawyers office.
So, with all this in my mind, and with many more hungry males on the street heading for us, i pointed out that if she needed the rest of them to get a good long look, then she could do it on her own, and i went back to the apartment.

Very insecure too.

Tonight, after she came back from the beach..........as i had left before after tiring of her eyes on parade ....she went to her room, came out to eat, and has not come out since.
This was about 5:30p.
At about 7, i went in the room, only to find she had blocked the door with a piano stool.
Too funny.

I don't blame her.

So, her parent are watching me enter her room after shoving the piano stool out of the way with the door......(the living room where they were looks into her room), and i find her in the bed in the dark.
She likes to go to bed about 8, so this was a bit earlier but not terribly out of the norm.
I ask her if she will be coming back to the room with me this night, and she replied "NO".
So, i go and get her pillow, and her blanket she likes to use, i carry it to her in front of the parents who are certainly wondering WTF, and i give her the stuff.

I bet her parents feel quite sorry for her.

Probably tomorrow night, she will finally come in my room and have a look of hurt on her face, and then of course, its my job to overlook yesterday, and then today when she ignored me in the am.

Overlook? You should be profusely apologising for behaving like an arse. No wonder she ignores you.

so, what i did to communicate, is i wrote her an email that told her that if she continued to >stare< at men when im with her in public,  then im going to find my way back to a place that allows her to look till her eyes burn out of their sockets.

then i pointed out that the next time she takes me on a walk.......do not wear the same revealing shirt that has caused us such a nasty episode, and especially do not wear it on the same ROAD that is nothing to me but an aggravated memory.

:'(

and finally i gave her a fair warning, because im feeling a weird sense that this girl is going to be unfaithful soon.
I told her that before she tries that trick, and i find out...........to just send me back to the USA.
To not betray me, after ive been faithful, and after ive flown across the globe just to make this relationship REAL.
And so, if she feels that she is not going to be able to be mine, and has now in her brain an idea of infidelity,....then just let me go, send me home, and do not betray me with that kind of insult and heartbreak.
I even told her that she need not explain the reason she would ask me to leave.
I dont expect her to admit any sort of planned infidelity.......of course..........so, i just told her to tell me........":its not working"...

So now when she wants to dump you for any reason, you will assume it is because she had a bunk up with another bloke? This is your imagination and nothing else.

But i did tell her that if she kept me here and betrayed me, then i would be going to jail and she would be the reason.
And i hope she understands what im saying, because im quite sure that YOU dear reader understand my meaning without me having to explain WHY i would be going to jail.

It was mentioned earlier, you do need some professional help. That is not a sarcastic comment.

Honestly, there is no way that i would be so betrayed, after i came here to help this girl immigrate, and after i gave up my entire known life and world to do it...........and if she betrayed me that way.....then hell to pay is not half of what you will be reading about in your local newspaper.
I can promise the result of her betraying me that way, after all ive done here, will find that story on the TV for a while.
And you have already heard about it before it happened.
I hope she's smart.
Because if she pulls that hat trick on me, then the late breaking news from Israel,  is going to be amazing.
Fact.

Words fail me. Again, get professional help before you do something you may regret.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline ChrisE

• Spouses Country: Ukraine
« Reply #184 on: October 09, 2011, 11:15:33 AM »
wow, 13 pages of this drivel, and steadily getting worse. Is there a shrink in the house? Oh yeah, Israel has a TON of doctors and lawyers, so take your pick of which one will be most effective!

Offline Rasputin

« Reply #185 on: October 09, 2011, 11:17:52 AM »
You are obviously a very jealous guy.

Very insecure too.

In this case, this sums it up quite nicely  tiphat
"Seems I live in Russia Rasputin visited" - Millaa
"So do I" - Molly35ru

Online Steamer

« Reply #186 on: October 09, 2011, 06:00:54 PM »
Why are you still with this women?

Or why is this woman still with you? Why hasn't she kicked you out the door already?
Life ain't nothing but a poker game
And no two hands are quite the same
But I've never seen a winner that didn't bet

Offline Anteros

« Reply #187 on: October 09, 2011, 06:51:32 PM »

Words fail me. Again, get professional help before you do something you may regret.

Please don't say that when this story is over, that I did not warn you one way or the other.  It may just be a large prank or it may be much more serious.

:trainwreck:
Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

Registration