The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Non FSU Trip Report: A Day in the Park, Golden Gate Park  (Read 1632 times)

Offline Mila

• Commercial Member
  • Meмber
    • Mila-Interpreter
Re: Non FSU Trip Report: A Day in the Park, Golden Gate Park
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2011, 04:16:55 AM »
Hi 2tallbill! Thanks for the nice photos, they are awesome :thumbsup: I have a dream to visit San Francisco one day. I am sure, I will fall in love with this city for ever!

Offline Hammer2722

• Spouses Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2011, 07:47:47 AM »
I visited San Francisco once when I was in the Navy. My submarine pulled in for a PR visit. I had a great time. Have you been to the cannery yet? There was a great pizza place near it. Can't remeber the name but I think it was called New York Pizza. Go figure...... LOL

Offline leeholsen

• Houston-NASA, the oil biz+too much country+western
    • Loveland Ski Area
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2011, 10:46:35 AM »

Beautiful stuff !

If anyone here is a college campus fan and in the neighborhood; i'd recommend visiting CAL-berkley; one of my favorite college campuses and i've been to ND and michigan among many others.

The pacific northwest, the most beautiful area of the states imo.
Eat 'em up Houston Cougars !