The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: My Next Adventure in Ukraine!  (Read 68253 times)

Offline Chris

• CAD Drawing and Surveying for Office and on Site - Point - Shoot - Drawn - Instant Floor Plans
  • Spouses Country: Chernivtsi, Ukraine
  • Trips: 20+
Re: My Next Adventure in Ukraine!
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2007, 02:51:55 AM »
I don't mind skating on yellow ice, as long as it is thick enough not to give way 

THat's ok as long as you don't fall on your face and lick the ice hehehe  :chuckle:

:sick0012:  :sick0002:  :rolleye0009: don't even want to think about that  :censored:

Offline ForgeMaster

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2007, 09:16:59 AM »

Chris,
  Have a great trip.  This is a good time of year to go.  I hope you find your dream...

FM
ForgeMaster
FirstMember

Offline Chris

• CAD Drawing and Surveying for Office and on Site - Point - Shoot - Drawn - Instant Floor Plans
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2007, 09:19:16 AM »
Chris,
  Have a great trip.  This is a good time of year to go.  I hope you find your dream...

FM

Thanks FM, yes I have been this time of year before and it was a nice time to be over there.

Offline PlumberMan

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2007, 04:35:36 PM »
Hey Chris, little late comming in here to wish you you a great trip and all the luck in the world with you and your lady. As you know, I moderate the Trash section and lately it's been hell, so not much time reading the rest of the forum :sick0002:

Offline Chris

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2007, 02:14:46 AM »
Thanks PB, yes the Trash section has been pretty busy lately  :laugh:

Online Wiz

• Greek Home Cookery
  • Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2007, 04:20:25 AM »
Thanks PB, yes the Trash section has been pretty busy lately :laugh:

The battle of Waterloo has finished, the Russian accord of peace has been signed and sealed ...... but Don Quixote continues his fight with the windmills  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Anybody has seen where is his Sanzo?  :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Chris

Have a good time in Kiev and in Cherv...whatever is the name of the place in western UA you going.

I think the place you are staying with the swimming pool has been developed by Turkish money and have seen pictures last year in Kiev!

Have a good time and huge success!
"For every beauty there is an eye to see it. For every truth there is an ear to hear it."

Offline Manny

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2007, 04:57:57 AM »
Our good wishes also Chris, I hope it works out, we need more FSUW in the North West.  :)

Offline Chris

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2007, 06:12:59 AM »

Chris

Have a good time in Kiev and in Cherv...whatever is the name of the place in western UA you going.

I think the place you are staying with the swimming pool has been developed by Turkish money and have seen pictures last year in Kiev!

Have a good time and huge success!

Thanks Wiz, not sure about the Turks but I will be soon  :-X

Offline Chris

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2007, 06:15:18 AM »
Our good wishes also Chris, I hope it works out, we need more FSUW in the North West.  :)

Thanks Stuart, I will certainly doing my best and my little bit to increase FSUW in the North West, heres hoping this time it is the right one.   :)

Offline Chris

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2007, 07:14:28 AM »
Well guys, just got back from Ukraine late last night had a fantastic time in Kiev and Chernivsti mainly, but also visited Khotyn and Kamyanets Podilskuy, and will get round to posting some news sometime soon, suffice to say, this trip was my best ever, mainly because I spent the whole time with one amazing and wonderful lady and her family and I am going back for Christmas and New Year, I will be booking flights in a week or two ;) early plans are for her to come here sometime next summer after her daughter finishes her school year. I hope to report more when I have time. :) but things are fantastic just now.

Chris

tbelknap

« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2007, 05:08:23 AM »
Well guys, just got back from Ukraine late last night had a fantastic time in Kiev and Chernivsti mainly, but also visited Khotyn and Kamyanets Podilskuy, and will get round to posting some news sometime soon, suffice to say, this trip was my best ever, mainly because I spent the whole time with one amazing and wonderful lady and her family and I am going back for Christmas and New Year, I will be booking flights in a week or two ;) early plans are for her to come here sometime next summer after her daughter finishes her school year. I hope to report more when I have time. :) but things are fantastic just now.

Chris

Great to hear Chris.  I am glad you got back safely and you met a great lady.  Looking forward to hearing more.

Cheers,

Thomas

Offline ForgeMaster

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2007, 08:07:50 AM »
Chris,
Glad that this trip went well for you.  New Year/Christmas/New Year is a great time to visit.  They have about 2 weeks of holidays that just keep coming.  I went during this time on my second visit and we had an absolutely great time. 

FM

P.S.  It snowed in Moscow yesterday enough to shut down many things!  They don't mess around when they start winter. 
ForgeMaster
FirstMember

Offline Chris

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2007, 09:11:42 AM »
Chris,
Glad that this trip went well for you.  New Year/Christmas/New Year is a great time to visit.  They have about 2 weeks of holidays that just keep coming.  I went during this time on my second visit and we had an absolutely great time. 

FM

P.S.  It snowed in Moscow yesterday enough to shut down many things!  They don't mess around when they start winter. 

Thanks FM, looking at flights now and could be going back around 21st/22nd December for nearly 3 weeks.  :party0011:

Offline ForgeMaster

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2007, 12:13:32 PM »
Thanks FM, looking at flights now and could be going back around 21st/22nd December for nearly 3 weeks.  :party0011:

That is better than the dv lottery. 
ForgeMaster
FirstMember

Offline mendeleyev

« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2007, 01:29:25 PM »
Chris, that is great news!  Congrats to you for finding your special lady and her family!