The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Re: ECR844's Russia Photos: Warning Thread may contain Graphic Images for some!!!  (Read 2815 times)

Offline ECR844

• Searching for the word I will become
  • Trips: Resident
US KC-10 at MAKS 2011

FSB-SVR Tier one 'Imitation is thee most sincere form of flattery for them' <looks alot like the uniform style of a number of western tier 1 units>

VDV Day 2011 cont..

Demo outside Moscow

A sight not as uncommon as one might expect...

Some 'officials'

Western fashion style once again evident in the FSU on a hot day  :censored: :drunk: :o

Offline ECR844

Even Freud may be able to look at this and agree with the old adage that a picture is worth 1,000 words. Thogh more apttly in the case of a forum of this type a 1,000 quips

ila_rendered
ila_rendered
ila_rendered

Beware of the Russian Hammer
ila_rendered

Country in Russia?
ila_rendered

Offline ECR844

Kindly fix the image order

The top one goes with the bottom caption, the next one down goes above that, and the remaining 3 under the Freud caption.

Offline ECR844

Please reverse the locations of the 2 above images as the attach in line pics mod is not placing pictures correctly in the posts as labeled by the code.