The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: TV show  (Read 1698 times)

Offline Chris

• CAD Drawing and Surveying for Office and on Site - Point - Shoot - Drawn - Instant Floor Plans
  • Spouses Country: Chernivtsi, Ukraine
  • Trips: 20+
Re: TV show
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2011, 03:05:52 PM »

However, he's posted his message and may not provide any more info (he may not feel the need to) as these types of calls usually illicit plenty of returns anyway. In otherwords, here's the email addy respond and we'll let you know if we feel you fit the bill - like most production calls.

Brass

and like most of the other similar offers they have touted around the net for the last, at least 18 months using that email addy anyway.

Offline Brasscasing

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2011, 03:11:42 PM »
and like most of the other similar offers they have touted around the net for the last, at least 18 months using that email addy anyway.

Yup. :)

Brass
“I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."  ~ John Diefenbaker

P.S....Unless you happen to live in Quebec and are subject to the Quebec Charter Of Values, of course.

Offline developmentcasting

• Spouses Country: US
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2011, 12:11:55 PM »
Hi there, below is some more info.  Please remember we are only looking for people/companies that "matchmake" US clients to foreign brides/husbands, in some sort of hands-on fashion (i.e. not just a dating website) - ideally someone who travels and accompanies clients as part of the matching process.  In response to the questions posted:

"Why are you looking for matchmakers (purpose, casting, consulting, etc.)?"
Casting.  If you are that person or can point us to that person we'd love to hear from you.

"What is the purpose of your call (IE. Talk show, series, documentary etc.)?"
Our company produces reality & docu programming for broadcast and cable networks in the US.  We are looking to develop a reality/dating series that follows an overseas matchmaking expert.

"When is this show/development/project taking place?"
We are currently searching for said expert.

"Who are you (your company name if you don't mind)?"
Our executives have asked that we researchers omit our company name on public forums such as this.  However if you are interested to get in touch we will be happy to explain more over the phone.

"Where is this production taking place?"
We would like to shoot both in the US and in the foreign countries where the brides/husbands are coming from.

"and 'How' are you planning on utilizing commercial members that might respond to you (correspondence, personal meetings, etc.)?"
Please email us [ developmentcasting@hotmail.com ] with some basic info about yourself - and a link to your website if you have one - and we will get in touch if there is interest, by phone or by email.  If there are any video links of you (short interviews, etc) please include those as well.

Thanks!!
If for some reason you'd rather not email our hotmail account, feel free to post any leads (i.e. your website) on this forum chain and I will check back occasionally.

Mike

Offline Brasscasing

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2011, 12:23:50 PM »
Hi there, below is some more info.  Please remember we are only looking for people/companies that "matchmake" US clients to foreign brides/husbands, in some sort of hands-on fashion (i.e. not just a dating website) - ideally someone who travels and accompanies clients as part of the matching process.  In response to the questions posted:

"Why are you looking for matchmakers (purpose, casting, consulting, etc.)?"
Casting.  If you are that person or can point us to that person we'd love to hear from you.

"What is the purpose of your call (IE. Talk show, series, documentary etc.)?"
Our company produces reality & docu programming for broadcast and cable networks in the US.  We are looking to develop a reality/dating series that follows an overseas matchmaking expert.

"When is this show/development/project taking place?"
We are currently searching for said expert.

"Who are you (your company name if you don't mind)?"
Our executives have asked that we researchers omit our company name on public forums such as this.  However if you are interested to get in touch we will be happy to explain more over the phone.

"Where is this production taking place?"
We would like to shoot both in the US and in the foreign countries where the brides/husbands are coming from.

"and 'How' are you planning on utilizing commercial members that might respond to you (correspondence, personal meetings, etc.)?"
Please email us [ developmentcasting@hotmail.com ] with some basic info about yourself - and a link to your website if you have one - and we will get in touch if there is interest, by phone or by email.  If there are any video links of you (short interviews, etc) please include those as well.

Thanks!!
If for some reason you'd rather not email our hotmail account, feel free to post any leads (i.e. your website) on this forum chain and I will check back occasionally.

Mike

Thanks Mike! :)

I know of one individual who'd fit the part to a 'T' but he'll need to make his own decision as to contacting you or not, of course...

Brass
“I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."  ~ John Diefenbaker

P.S....Unless you happen to live in Quebec and are subject to the Quebec Charter Of Values, of course.