The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: www.ukraine-women-for-marriage.com - free chat and no agencies  (Read 11334 times)

Offline LuganskUkraine

• Commercial Member
    • www.LuganskUkraine.info
Hi! I am now developing new website linked to MAMBA database. I use this name www.ukraine-women-for-marriage.com Maybe some of you still remembers me from my other project http://luganskukraine.info/

The new site is free. You can chat with Ukrainian or Russian women online, no limitations, you can exchange your contact info, like cell phone numbers. Initially the website was in Russian language only, now the interface is translated into English and other languages. The database of the site is the most popular among Ukrainian and Russian girls. The number of users who are online at this moment when I write this post is 84 460 and this is not a prime time yet ;) so you can imagine how many people are there.

Agencies don't post their profiles there because, there are no men to scam, it's mostly for local people and is not advertised online for English speaking community. Girls there are looking for marriage, love, friendship or sex. It is better to contact only users who have Real status, to get it you need to verify your sell phone number with the system. I would suggest to block profiles whithout Real status as that can be spammers sending links to paid sites.

Be initiative! Girls here in Ukraine are very passive ;) and don't usually contact you 1st. Even the girl who is my wife now only visited my profile to have a look, and I had to write to her myself and find out how she managed to get to my page as it was somewhere lower 5000 in the rating and not updated for over a year!

Enjoy your time searching for a girl, it all works, you just need to be patient!

Alex

Offline myheart2ukraine

• Commercial Member
  • Watched
  • the MH2U experience
Re: www.ukraine-women-for-marriage.com - free chat and no agencies
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 07:18:32 AM »
dobriden alex
just a few questions from us yanks n brits are you still based in lugansk
can you please verify 2 me that lugansk is not the scam, scammers city of ukraine anymore like it has been for the past 10/15 years
your flower service 2 1 girls home in western ukraine would be better served by the girl standing by the concrete (in ukraine big board) city sign as a front door is a front door 2 any1 in ukraine
great 2 see your married alex in that photo but there is no date 2 your marriage?. in my veteran experience of ukraine woman there is usually a bundle of joy or terror depending on your state of mind 9 months later, if you are with child?, then much good luck
these are just a few questions that popped up in dummy myheart2ukraine`s head but will be happy when you reply asp here
finally for now wish you best of luck with your new site
myheart2ukraine........... veteran    :8) 

Offline LuganskUkraine

• Commercial Member
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 01:51:48 PM »
Yes, we are still based in Lugansk ;) and me and my wife got a baby girl on Feb 22 ;) So I am a family guy now too!

Lugansk is not a scam capital anymore, it's wide spread around Ukraine ;) Just don't deal with agencies and talk to girls directly. A lot of men waste time on those pay per letter sites, but it would be much better for them just to come and meet women in the streets in real! It works and I have very good examples of that!

Offline myheart2ukraine

• Commercial Member
  • Watched
  • the MH2U experience
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2011, 02:59:14 PM »
thanx your reply it seems sound alex
so best of luck with that new site n hope you get some good reports
congrats on your baby girl 2. my lyudmila wants a baby girl 2 soon so looks like we`ll will be both in a lot n lot trouble in 18 or so years!!
myheart2ukraine    :8)

Offline nunya

• RIP
    • First Dream
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2011, 08:16:56 PM »
Alex is a very good individual and I would have no problem recommending him. Great interpreter, great translator, good with three way conference call's, great wing guy to help you meet women.

I have not looked at his new site yet but you can bet I will.

I knew about Mamba for years but it was not until Alex got involved, started dealing with Mamba, that a good portion was converted to English.   Certain people
/individuals who used to really tout Mamba began to tout it is less once an English version was created, which didn't make sense to me, other than for the obvious reason.

Now I am a little surprised that Alex has suggested not to deal with agencies. To my knowledge 100% of the clients, let me repeat, 100% of the clients that Alex has come into contact with from me have been very satisfied with this agencies performance.  Also little curious as to why Alex would have problems recommending the Lugansk agency Magic-Date.

Offline anotheropus

• Shto yest - to yest
  • Spouses Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2011, 08:00:06 AM »
To my knowledge 100% of the clients, let me repeat, 100% of the clients that Alex has come into contact with from me have been very satisfied with this agencies performance. 

Nunya,

Which agency is "...this agencies..."?

I'm new to this forum and do not know which agency you refer to--I followed your name link and there was no info there.

Thank you,

Christopher
Christopher
-

Offline JeanClaude

• Spouses Country: Several girls, not all at the same time
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2011, 11:52:45 AM »
Interesting site, but combersome to navigate...search function sucks!
a day not trolled is a day not lived

Offline JeanClaude

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2011, 11:58:35 AM »
wow, I have my first Nigerian scammer already, lol

Offline myheart2ukraine

• Commercial Member
  • Watched
  • the MH2U experience
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2011, 02:18:19 PM »
well done jeanclaude, this is what i was afraid of from lugansk
i myself not really have the time do all this scammering work
so  looks like alex n his new site has been quickly sunk on here
myheart2ukraine    :8)

Offline Eduard

• Commercial member
    • realrussianmatch.com
  • Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2011, 07:14:49 PM »
Alex, I'm just curious as to how is your site different from all other mamba sites? Isn't it all the same site with different names but using the same database? love.rambler.ru, love.mail.ru , singles.ru  and now your site all look like the exact same site. Is there any difference?

Offline LuganskUkraine

• Commercial Member
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2011, 01:00:39 AM »
Eduard, Mamba sites are not much promoted in English-speaking Internet as far as I know. It's same database as other mamba linked sites. I just want to make google rank it higher above pay per letter sites that have local agencies who represent women and don't give you much freedom to contact girls directly.

Offline JeanClaude

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2011, 02:40:13 AM »
The Google excuse is nonsense,

How to get a higher ranking in google (from google themselves) --> http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?answer=34432&topic=8524

If you want to expose it to western customers then you should add value like a build in translation function (use google api, its free).

I think some sites use that already

Offline LuganskUkraine

• Commercial Member
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2011, 03:16:39 AM »
JeanClaude, I think it's better to promote my own mamba-based site instead of brining customers to other sites that I do not control.

As for ranking, it's just a matter of time, when I do the search for "lugansk ukraine", 2 of my other sites are on the 1st page of results. This new site was indexed at google 2 days after I submitted it ;)

Chrome Google browser http://www.google.com/chrome/intl/en/landing_chrome.html?hl=en has translation buttons already built in, so I just concentrate on other things... and the site is in English already.

Offline JeanClaude

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2011, 05:52:12 AM »
Hi,

Google translate will do the whole site...what i mean is something like Lucky Lovers.. that you can translate selected snippets.... and backtranslate your reply ..... (that one is most important)

Good luck

Offline LuganskUkraine

• Commercial Member
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2011, 05:56:28 AM »
thanks for advise, I will have another look on that google option!

Offline LuganskUkraine

• Commercial Member
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2011, 11:38:58 PM »
Hi nunya! Thank's for the compliments about me as a professional! You are doing very good job for men looking for women in Ukraine as well! See you soon in Lugansk ;)

Offline Zachris

• Spouses Country: Uzbekistan
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2011, 09:36:09 AM »
How do you verify "real" status on MAMBA web sites if you do not have a cell phone?

Yes, I am one of those. I have never seen a need for one. Should I buy one just to gain access to this data base? Is the data base really that useful/good?
Numquam tribuere ad malitia quod sufficienter explicatur stultitia.
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Никогда не приписывать злобы, которое может быть адекватно объяснено глупостью.

Offline Crusader

• Watched
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2011, 12:13:52 AM »
How do you verify "real" status on MAMBA web sites if you do not have a cell phone?

Yes, I am one of those. I have never seen a need for one. Should I buy one just to gain access to this data base? Is the data base really that useful/good?

From what I see it will be well worth the $25-$30 you spend on the (pay as you go) cell phone. I have not started contacting women there yet, But it is LOADED with HOTT Chicks.

Offline Ghislain Lagrega

• I'm new here !!!!
  • Spouses Country: Alpes maritimes
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2015, 02:57:40 PM »

I'm going to try your website,  I sent you 3 letters and I'm waiting your answer,  it's about one women from lugansk, since a few months I spoke with Inga on " dream marriage " site,  but I'm not really sure,  maybe she win money to speak with me,  and some time she had very strange reactions.
Can You help me !!!

My best regards.  Ghislain Lagrega

Offline sparky114

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2015, 11:17:30 PM »

I'm going to try your website,  I sent you 3 letters and I'm waiting your answer,  it's about one women from lugansk, since a few months I spoke with Inga on " dream marriage " site,  but I'm not really sure,  maybe she win money to speak with me,  and some time she had very strange reactions.
Can You help me !!!

Hi an welcome Ghislain, as you can see the other posts in this thread were way back in 2011 so not sure if the OP logs in much any more

Others may be able to help you
Today is only one day in a life of happiness

Mark

Offline Odessarents

• Commercial Member
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2015, 01:56:58 AM »

Can You help me !!!

This website is not owned by that person or has anything do do with the person that created that page , so do not bother contacting them , that website has nothing to do with them at all IT IS MAMBA OR LOVE.MAIL

http://www.mamba.ru/en/  or http://love.mail.ru/

Hi an welcome Ghislain, as you can see the other posts in this thread were way back in 2011 so not sure if the OP logs in much any more

Others may be able to help you

Registration