The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Did you ever wonder what the agencies tell the girls?  (Read 45676 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Did you ever wonder what the agencies tell the girls?
« Reply #200 on: December 09, 2019, 01:04:20 PM »
I don't understand the relationship bewteen the morale judgment and some photos of women you are doing ...
I don't understand what is meant by "women I am doing". What do you mean?

...  may you explain more?
I am talking about the moral suggestiveness of the photos and what sort of man they expect to attract by posting such photos. Personally speaking, a woman posing in bedtime attire wouldn't encourage me to think of her as family-building material. So .... if I were seeking a wife I'd look elsewhere.

The culture first explains that women pay a high attention on their photos, there is an extrem competition among women. Photos are extremly important.
They damned love the staging and can spend a lot of time to do this.
Now the go between (agencies) are pushing girls to go to some professional studios where they are "invited" to take some suggestives poses with some accessories (belonging to the studio often, if the lady didn't bring theirs).

Agencies are also "photoshopping" a maximum of photos before putting them in the gallery. You will find the same trend in Europe where a lot of so so or ugly girls use some applications that put some doggy face, sparks or other stupidities, and the ones who don't put any photos, only flowers or landscape .....

For the ones who are applying on direct dating sites (Fdating, LuckyLovers, Tinder, Badoo and there are more) the most denuded photos should be generally considered as some dubious profiles, (prositutes full or half time, gold diggers, scammers) so i, myself, avoid such profiles. However a photo of a woman at the gym or even at the beach is nothing to be considered as dubious among many others photos. Some are proud of their body and are very sportive or in very good shape and they just want to show it (as many men are tempted to show also various photos bare chest).

There is nothing wrong to watch photos of beautiful women, every men like it. I would be more cautious of men who have a problem with this or men who hide their eyes when their wifes are naked in the bathroom.

The culture first explains that women pay a high attention on their photos, there is an extrem competition among women. Photos are extremly important.

Pure nonsense!! This is what outdated articles about FSUW tell you.. garbage simple garbage..women from FSU countries are no different to any others some do good photos some do shit photos..

This not outdated articles, but five years of live with a 8.4 young ukrainian woman, my ex friends in Ukraine owning a marriage agency, all the people, from Ukraine, Bielorussia (had a GF from there before), Russia and events i came in. More than 20 trips. 
So i maintain photos are extremly important for FSU women.

This is my opinion and my life, i understand you can have your.

Naaa photo's are not so important .. just take a look on Tinder it is a pick up app.. I don't see thousands of women with fantastic photo shoots ? Just normal girls with not bad photos .. simple really.. real women do not do that sort of stuff much today.. maybe back in the 1990's not today..when they still had old cameras with a flash.. :laugh:

All the women you see in agencies with fantastic photo sets are fakes in any case!
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline patagonie

• Real life is meeting and kissing
  • Spouses Country: ukraine
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #201 on: December 09, 2019, 02:23:23 PM »
I don't understand the relationship bewteen the morale judgment and some photos of women you are doing ...
I don't understand what is meant by "women I am doing". What do you mean?

...  may you explain more?
I am talking about the moral suggestiveness of the photos and what sort of man they expect to attract by posting such photos. Personally speaking, a woman posing in bedtime attire wouldn't encourage me to think of her as family-building material. So .... if I were seeking a wife I'd look elsewhere.

They damned love the staging and can spend a lot of time to do this.
Now the go between (agencies) are pushing girls to go to some professional studios where they are "invited" to take some suggestives poses with some accessories (belonging to the studio often, if the lady didn't bring theirs).

Agencies are also "photoshopping" a maximum of photos before putting them in the gallery. You will find the same trend in Europe where a lot of so so or ugly girls use some applications that put some doggy face, sparks or other stupidities, and the ones who don't put any photos, only flowers or landscape .....

For the ones who are applying on direct dating sites (Fdating, LuckyLovers, Tinder, Badoo and there are more) the most denuded photos should be generally considered as some dubious profiles, (prositutes full or half time, gold diggers, scammers) so i, myself, avoid such profiles. However a photo of a woman at the gym or even at the beach is nothing to be considered as dubious among many others photos. Some are proud of their body and are very sportive or in very good shape and they just want to show it (as many men are tempted to show also various photos bare chest).

There is nothing wrong to watch photos of beautiful women, every men like it. I would be more cautious of men who have a problem with this or men who hide their eyes when their wifes are naked in the bathroom.

Pure nonsense!! This is what outdated articles about FSUW tell you.. garbage simple garbage..women from FSU countries are no different to any others some do good photos some do shit photos..

This not outdated articles, but five years of live with a 8.4 young ukrainian woman, my ex friends in Ukraine owning a marriage agency, all the people, from Ukraine, Bielorussia (had a GF from there before), Russia and events i came in. More than 20 trips. 
So i maintain photos are extremly important for FSU women.

This is my opinion and my life, i understand you can have your.

Naaa photo's are not so important .. just take a look on Tinder it is a pick up app.. I don't see thousands of women with fantastic photo shoots ? Just normal girls with not bad photos .. simple really.. real women do not do that sort of stuff much today.. maybe back in the 1990's not today..when they still had old cameras with a flash.. :laugh:

All the women you see in agencies with fantastic photo sets are fakes in any case!

I would agree with you that the majority of the amazing photos, especially in the 20/30 range are faked profiles.
And it is still true that anyway the photos are photoshoped.

But i have managed in 2009/2010/2011 to meet a lot of real women through 2/3 trustables agencies and Elena models. Two of the three agencies have disappeared, one the owner has emigrated in the Nederland and the other i don't know. The last one is still active. A large part of the photos were photoshopped, some shooted in studio, i would say even many.
Ok it needs to be said that no more than 20 trustable agencies (and i am generous) are operating in Ukraine. Often it's about cross cultural couples owning it.  The agencies i used were among them and i choose them accordingly. 

About Tinder, the field is more contrasted (the same with Badoo, but Badoo is having more average women). Some women, real women, are now IMHO managing to be NOT under the spotlights, to avoid a furia of incoming messages coming from all the stupids men of the world. The lady i met again from Kiev actually use ordinary photos. And other lady from Kiev who had been my girlfriend this summer didn't had stellar photos i do agree. But they like to pose, massively. Here you will find a mix of photos, that fortunately allow you to sort out the nice women from the so so ones, the slims from the more fat ones.
Something important to know : i am chasing women after 38 now at least and that pushes me out of the usual scam and gold diggers crownd. Also my profile is published in russian and it is clearly indicated that i would relocate at least partially in the future. So the perspectives are differents.

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #202 on: December 09, 2019, 04:28:35 PM »
To this point I have never met an FSU women who did not like to pose.
Someone brings out a Camera and its a Vogue photo shoot :)
There is nothing permanent except change.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #203 on: December 09, 2019, 08:48:53 PM »
First EVER thing you've posted that I agree with ;)
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Registration