The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Truth and nonsense about scammers.  (Read 25640 times)

Offline sweet_flower

Re: Truth and nonsense about scammers.
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2014, 08:48:21 AM »
Sweet_flower read reply #58 on the 26th but she made no comment. It's likely that she is one of the girls in the photo upthread, who sent Mike/Julia a non-verbal message. I had hoped that she would explain the nature of their dispute herself but, apparently, she is too shy.
I am sorry Tom, i was been busy!
I spoke with one of these girls and I loved the interaction with her, she is a real, if you look in her eyes, the whole world freezes! I'm very familiar with her and I can say with certainty that she serious in her search! Between the girls was a difficult situation, and I know that Mike / Julia created the page of one of these girls on facebook and vkontakte, pretend her and did everything to the girl got in trouble! These pages were found and removed by sending present passports and the photo of the girl with a passport in hand to the administration of sites! I'm not trying to convince you in something, but just at least keep it in mind, that Julia is likely  told a lie  about these girls!

Online 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2014, 10:57:08 AM »
But how can you be sure that what is said about these girls it's true!  Also can  to say that you can not be sure that my words also have the truth! But I'm just asking to listen to me, because everyone has the right to seek just their love, maybe they will find luck there! Right? Of course, I can not tell you what you have to believe and what not, it's only your right! But just keep that possibility that the girls are really serious and honest there, not all of course, but you can not judge people by the actions of other people!

I welcome yourself or any of the girls to come here and post. They are welcome
to post in Russia as well.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline TomT

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2014, 04:45:37 PM »
... I can say with certainty that she serious in her search!

You should not be concerned; most men make the presumption that girls are serious... especially if they are attractive. Do I understand correctly that you are not one of the girls in the photo?

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]
"Get away from the keyboard little man. I know where you live." (Message left in my facebook mailbox by our resident psychopath.)

Registration