The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Poll

Where should you search for a wife?

Armenia
0 (0%)
Azerbaijan
0 (0%)
Belarus
13 (9.6%)
Estonia
4 (2.9%)
Georgia
2 (1.5%)
Kazakhstan
5 (3.7%)
Kyrgyzstan
1 (0.7%)
Latvia
1 (0.7%)
Lithuania
2 (1.5%)
Moldova
6 (4.4%)
Russia
31 (22.8%)
Tajikistan
0 (0%)
Ukraine
23 (16.9%)
Bulgaria
1 (0.7%)
Poland
4 (2.9%)
Turkmenistan
1 (0.7%)
Uzbekistan
3 (2.2%)
Hungary
0 (0%)
Albania
0 (0%)
Somewhere Bill forgot (please explain)
2 (1.5%)
Bill is like most Americans and has no clue about geography
6 (4.4%)
Bill proved finally that he is an idiot
5 (3.7%)
Home, there are FSUW close to home find them there!
2 (1.5%)
All FSUW are evil don't search for them at all !!
2 (1.5%)
another country please explain
2 (1.5%)
Croatia
2 (1.5%)
serbia and monte (forgot how to spell it)
1 (0.7%)
Find the girl then worry about what country later.
17 (12.5%)
Romania
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Author Topic: Where should you search for a girl in the FSU ?  (Read 10146 times)

Offline Isthmus

• Spouses Country: Kazakhstan
  • Trips: 1-5
Re: Where should you search for a girl in the FSU ?
« Reply #75 on: October 06, 2013, 06:44:15 PM »
Realistically it should be about finding the girl regardless of which part of the former Soyuz she is from. On my second lap in FSU dating I looked from Vilnius to Vladivistok (rather than just Ukraine, like the first time around) and found myself in Kazakhstan recently.

Have only positive impressions of women from Kazakhstan, whether Asian or European. All women I encountered whether online or in person were genuinely looking for a husband and family minded.

If you are like me and are attracted to both Asian and Eastern European women (and Eurasian ladies for that matter) a city like Almaty will definitely be your cup of tea.

Ukraine, where is that again?  ;D