The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: My Partner Forever  (Read 8091 times)

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
Re: My Partner Forever
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2016, 11:51:08 AM »

Says he is in CA but IP coming out of FL, and he has FSU English off to a fine art don't y'all think?  :chuckle:

1/ My IP says  I'm in Manchester, Liverpool, Bangor, Maidenhead, Worcester, Pershore, Evesham, Bristol or Cheltenham - to name but a few - but I could be in SE Asia or Russia ..  IP locations mean nothing in the world of corporate VPN connections or someone deliberately masking their location - be it for privacy or spamming

2/ Might it not be French Canadian ?

Let me put it simpler: Its an FSU born shill working for the site.  :-\

I like simple!  :laugh:
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2016, 07:09:24 PM »
Sales people will do almost anything to drum up business.   :nod:

Online dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2016, 04:52:53 PM »
Comment made to the "customer" of Mypartnerforever on another dating forum site who posted the same message earlier:

"Tranj", you are yet another Ukrainian agency-worker who routinely posts on this forum for a one-off fake message to promote their own website by dishonestly pretending to be a male client. It's totally unconvincing. You just make a fool of yourself.

Registration