The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Scammer in Mogliev, Belarus  (Read 17286 times)

Offline alohakindness

Scammer in Mogliev, Belarus
« on: July 28, 2010, 10:04:04 AM »
Hello everyone at RU-Adventures Forum,

Irina, Klimovichy, Mogilev Region, Belarus. She has also been known as Irina Krasovskaya, Irina Rodnyanskaya, and Irina Shashkova. She is now Irina Uecker.

Before I list the brief comments surrounding Irina Uecker (previously known as Irina Krasovskaya), I wish to say I wrote to Chris (Board Moderator) prior to this post. There is a standing and open invitation for the Administrator of this forum to review evidence and documents (including, in part, Western Union receipts, e-mails, photos, and contact information of eight men; included is her US record and the tax investigation letter from Belarus) regarding Irina Uecker. The story is lengthy, complex, and almost impossible to write in a short essay. Please, before negatively commenting and/or discounting the information on this post, ask the Administrator to verify the information. Also, I was personally involved with Irina. I have personally contacted most of these men. Thanks. Note: The information is for the Administrator only—as some of the men she scammed were famous and/or affluent.

Irina Uecker has been listed on AGENCYSCAMS since 2006:
http://agencyscams.com/Girls/IrinaKrasovskaya.html
(Note: The money letter listed by AGENCYSCAMS was sent to her fiancé, John, while she was preparing to meet me in Kiev.)

While engaged to her fiancé (John) she met many men, accepted money and gifts for sexual favors from some, declared her love and faithfulness to others, became engaged to another man, promising to meet more, and all the while continuing to request more money from John. When Irina went missing for a month, John conducted a scam-check from an agency in Belarus. I was at her home when the scam check was conducted. Imagine my shock! According to John, the investigator discovered Irina had been in a prior civil marriage. When I met her for the second time (this time in Belarus), her passport was missing. The detective surmised she destroyed it to hide evidence of her travels to other countries and a previous marriage. Irina, never intending to travel to the United States, wanted to continue receiving money from John. She and her family bribed a Belorussian doctor to forge medical records saying she was in the hospital for a month with a heart condition. No, she was with me! John, discovering what Irina was really, ended the relationship, canceled her visa (already approved), and reported her to the US Department of State. As advised by Jim at AGENCYSCAMS, a tax investigation request was sent to Belarus. The Belorussian authorities complied.

Irina met a man and became pregnant. It was, possibly, her second marriage. After a few months of her marriage, her husband, now in the United States awaiting a new visa to Belarus, discovered an e-mail where she had been offered and accepted a solicitation of prostitution from a former correspondent and member (Louis) of Elena's Models. Later, while her husband was waiting in Moscow for the personal invitation from her, he discovered she was having an affair with another man in Belarus. Also during that time it was discovered she was requesting money from previous correspondents (in return she would agree to sexual favors). After her husbands abandonment in Moscow he was required to return to the United States. Before his departure she continued to swear her love for him (just as she'd done to every other man); She said she and her children were waiting him and to be a "family." Later Irina exclaimed to her husband that while she loved him and wanted him to return, it was better if she get divorced as she could receive credit and get a new apartment from the Belorussian governemt. This appears to have been her plan all along. Note: In an ICQ to John she asks if it's possible for him to purchase a house for her mother.

After information was presented, Irina Krasovskaya (now Irina Uecker) was removed from Elena's Models ID: 0950603

After information was presented, Irina Uecker was removed from Rose Brides: ID: 88031
http://www.rosebrides.com/brides/irina-88031.html

Irina Uecker was reported, in person,  to the US Embassy Moscow. After review of the information and circumstances regarding Irina, the agent placed Irina Uecker on the US Immigration Watch List.

Irina Uecker is the epitome of what Elena's Models, AGENCYSCAMS, and other reputable scam sites warn about. Irina is a pathological liar and a consummate scam artist; she will tell anything to any man for any reason to get what she wants. If she's questioned about her actions, she'll deny everything to the bitter end—even when proof is laid at her feet. Her personality profiles listed on dating agencies contain many fabrications. She is currently claiming to be "Divorced." She has, however, recently claimed to be "factually" married. She has previously posted she is a non-smoker. She has been observed to smoke. In some agencies she claims not to drink; in others she claims to be a social drinker. She is, by her own admission, probably an alcoholic. She claims to be faithful and sincere; these are traits which cannot be attributed to her; in fact, the opposite is true. It's only needed to read her e-mails to other men to see it. She claims to want a partner and to have a "family." She has claimed this since 2005. Her actions demonstrate this has never been her primary goal. The list goes on...

It may be asked why this woman has continued to be posted on forums after so many years. After personally being involved and scammed by Irina, witnessing the mental destruction of a former fiancé, knowing of the trauma her children endured while she was away and her abusive alcoholic father watched over them (absolute child abuse that would never be tolerated in the United States), and becoming friends and/or acquaintances with her previous correspondence, I felt a continued necessity to warn the public of her continued actions.

Note: This post has been created, in part, because Irina Uecker is currently and aggressively corresponding with men again, and in the same manner as before. If "leopards don't change their spots," and if what psychologists claim is true: "previous behavior is the best predictor of future behavior," what can be expected of Irina? There is hope the next man (victim) will do a Google search and see this and/or other posts and contact someone through this forum.

Ирина Юкер
Irina Uecker

Date of Birth: April 9, 1979

Irina Gennadyevna Uecker
Irina Gennadyevna Krasovskaya
Sometimes she uses e-mail addresses as Irina Shashkova. (This is her mother's original name)
Sometimes she uses e-mail addresses as Irina Rodnyanskaya.

Son: Sasha
Son: Philip

Between 1997 - 2010 I have spent over four years either visiting or living in the FSU—mostly Ukraine.

Offline hyap

Re: Scammer in Mogliev, Belarus
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 11:10:13 PM »
hi Alohakindnes,

Curious - how did YOU meet her?

After reading about how Belarus has outlawed marriage agencies (to foriegners), i'm just curious. 

thanx
H-bomb

Offline alohakindness

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 01:18:50 PM »
hyap,

I am a former member of Elena's Models. Irina found my profile and initiated correspondence with me via e-mail. We met physically for the first time in Kiev. After several other meetings we became engaged. After my arrival back to the US, and to my surprise, her current fiancé contacted me. After a thorough investigation, including help from a few anti-scam agencies allowing us to contact at least nine other men, an extreme degree of dishonesty and fraud was uncovered.

I will have to claim ignorance regarding the current Belorussian policy on marriage agencies, sorry. But, within the past three months, and after evidence was presented, Irina was subsequently removed from at least 21 dating agencies (some appear to be affiliates). She has appeared on Elena's Models twice.

With Irina, as it is with many scammers or gold diggers, it is a "numbers game." From personal experience with Irina, she analyzes her victim, and like a chameleon, adapts her correspondence and responses to match. She can tell any lie as easy as breathing, and without shame or remorse. Beware! Unlike many scammers, she spends the time (sometimes months or countless hours in a day) developing a relationship. She joins agencies in: Canada, Australia, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, and the United States.

The question could be asked, "Was I innocent in this whole affair?" No, I was an idiot! I became arrogant and overestimated my own knowledge and abilities. So in a sense, I got what I deserved. I failed to heed all the warnings given on numerous forums and anti-scam agencies; I failed to act upon the clear warning signs. My advice: If you have any doubt about a woman, conduct multiple Google searches and ask a sage on this forum for help.

My current status: I've found a very nice woman who appears to be honest and truly cares about me. She is very close to my age, which helps; she has never asked for money; she treats my money as if it is her own and never allows me to spend what is not needed; I've spent almost a year living with her and meeting all her friends and family. Somebody pray for my success, OK? ;)

Hope this helps.
Between 1997 - 2010 I have spent over four years either visiting or living in the FSU—mostly Ukraine.

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2010, 05:57:23 PM »
This is a curious topic.

We have had a bunch of complaining emails, report posts and PMs from various people either being the accused, or acting on behalf of the accused, asking us to remove this topic. None of them have carried enough validity that the topic be removed. The (zero post) "members" who have complained about this topic were advised to reply on the topic itself. None have to date.

It is not our habit here to remove content because someone is pissed or finds it inconvenient. They need to provide either a UK court order or otherwise provide reasonable evidence to me that what we are hosting is untrue. Despite a bunch of "complaints" received to date, none of it actually provided any evidence to the contrary.

The complainants are welcome to publish their version of events right here on the topic if they want.

Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline alohakindness

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2010, 10:34:02 PM »
Manny,

I'm the former husband of Irina. This post was created, in part, from the advice and e-mail sent to me from Jim at AGENCYSCAMS. I initially contacted one of your moderators with regards to this topic and asked for a review of the text before posting. The original text in the PM was posted, and without alteration. As I mentioned to your moderator in a PM, I'll be happy to provide a detailed account and almost 1.22gb of documents regarding Irina. I will also submit to any questions you may have. Everything was done in good faith. How more honest could I be? Please check my PMs. I honestly feel that after a review of certain events, you'll be thoroughly shocked. On the other hand, If you feel I've misled this forum or have been dishonest in any way, please remove this topic and ban me from submitting further posts. I don't wish ruadventures to incur any liability on my account.

I would, however, wish to ask these simple questions: What constitutes a "scammer" or a "scam?" From my understanding, Irina not only meets the criteria, but surpasses it to the nth degree; I maintain Irina is what anti-scam agencies and forums warn men about. Maybe I'm wrong. If so, please enlighten me and I'll accept the criticism. If a scammer can simply claim she/he is a "victim" and what is claimed is untrue (which is a common tactic Irina has always employed), and thus have the information ignored or deleted, what is the purpose of anti-scam agencies and the advice given to post information on a forum?

As I've written to Jim at AGENCYSCAMS, and all agencies contacted, I will provide the evidence, a chronological sequence of Irina's activities, and let the observer decide if what is claimed about her is true or no. Irina is a practicing lawyer in Belarus. She would clearly understand the concept of "preponderance of the evidence" or "beyond a reasonable doubt." I agree with Manny and am prepared to meet any challenge from Irina and/or anyone acting on her behalf. I would add, however, please keep to the facts and avoid red herrings.

Irina has all my e-mail addresses and my telephone numbers. She has always had the ability to contact me at her convenience. If she would wish to contact me and conduct herself in a polite an honest way, I welcome this.

Offline Wild Orchid

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2010, 11:33:33 PM »
I wonder what is so special about her that she managed to scam "famous and/or affluent"?

Got from google http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Kv7BfxO1Oi4/TIUcuL-iVLI/AAAAAAAAADM/PPAVLEEvH1g/s1600/irina-scammer-klimovichi-01.jpg  ???

Offline WestCoast

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2010, 12:03:33 AM »
I wonder what is so special about her that she managed to scam "famous and/or affluent"?

Got from google http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Kv7BfxO1Oi4/TIUcuL-iVLI/AAAAAAAAADM/PPAVLEEvH1g/s1600/irina-scammer-klimovichi-01.jpg  ???

Obviously she has a great personality. 
andrewfi says ''Proximity is almost no guarantee of authority" and "in many cases, distance gives a better picture with less emotional and subjective input."

That means I'm a subject matter expert on all things Russia, Ukraine and UK.

Offline Brasscasing

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2010, 09:55:20 AM »
Welcome to the forum. :)

Is this your Blog, Aloha?

http://belarusscammers.blogspot.com/

Brass

And this?

http://belarusscammers.wordpress.com/2010/09/01/irina-belarus-mahilyowskaya-scammer-id-vitgena/

Doing a search of the names, I've noted a great many of the links concerning this person have been broken, deleted or withdrawn...there even appears to be tags identifying her as a scammer to websites (for the names  you've mentioned) but the actual articles/vids/info don't actually seem to exist.

According to one of these blogs Jim of Agency Scams pulled this woman from his scam list after she contacted him, is this also correct?

Chris, was any corroborative information forwarded to you along with Aloha's opening post or were you asked to just review the text, as mentioned in a later post?

“I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."  ~ John Diefenbaker

P.S....Unless you happen to live in Quebec and are subject to the Quebec Charter Of Values, of course.

Offline alohakindness

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2010, 01:33:22 PM »
Brass,

Yes, after contact with Jim at AGENCYSCAMS, the blogs were created with help from a friend. Multiple sites were created because, as I understand, Google, Yahoo, and other search engines (and depending on what country) use different protocols. I.e., a search from Germany may not render the same search results as search from Canada.

Yes, when conducting a Google search, some of the links are now broken—especially the videos. I removed the videos, as the information was not current. They were in the process of being remade. I've since thought to abandon this idea. It seems YouTube videos get mirrored very quickly and not in the most appropriate places. With regards to the links in the posts, most should be current, especially the links to pages where Irina has been removed from various dating agencies. With regards to the posts on the Antiscam.net: The post there were duplicates appearing on other forums. They were therefore deleted. Only the original from 2006 remains:

http://www.antiscam.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=807&p=4977&hilit=Klimovichy#p4977

Yes, I had a dialog with Jim at AGENCYSCAMS. After asking why Irina had been removed, on August 29 I received this exact reply:

"Irina asked me to remove her and I did. That is how I have always operated my site. If I get another report from another man, I will list her again. Go ahead and make blogs and posts on forums so you can warn other guys,
Best of luck,
Jim"

Note: The original post at AGENCYSCAMS, including her photos and money letter, was created in late 2006 by her fiancé John.

After joining the this forum I immediately asked a moderator for guidance. This was the reply:

"If you want to post a story do it in this section http://ruadventures.com/forum/index.php?board=8.0  create a new thread, but please bare in mind that members will comment on it, so make sure you have your facts straight, especially if you are going to be naming people etc, we like to be sure on here that any scammers are actually scammers and not just a lady who has just given the cold shoulder to a guy because she was 'just not into him'!"

After receiving the message from Chris the post was created. I endeavored to create a pithy narrative containing facts as Chris suggested. I sent the post via e-mail (maybe it was sent via PM, I honestly cannot recall) for review. I did not actually place the post on the this forum. It just appeared. I assumed it had been reviewed an posted by a moderator on RUA.

To Add: If it has not already been done, as I've sent so much information to so many agencies, I formally request a senior moderator from this forum to review the "corroborating evidence" and render a verdict. I would also request, as I had with Chris, to please keep the contents and surnames private—as the information would most likely be quite embarrassing. Please send me a PM with a valid e-mail address and I'll forward the information.

Hope this helps.

Offline Brasscasing

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2010, 02:09:43 PM »
OK, here's my problem.

Why the third person blogs?

You respond to hyap stating you were engaged then two posts later tell Manny you were married. Were you married to Irina?

Unless things have changed recently, a moderator posting an OP with another username's profile vice qualifying the post with "I was asked to post this" or words to that effect under his own username is somewhat unusual.

Finally, Jim doesn't just remove a scam report because the alleged 'scammer' contacts him. He considers what is submitted to him from all parties involved before making a decision - I could be wrong in this case but this is also somewhat unusual.

And finally, John - if he was engaged to the woman, what the heck is he doing receiving 'money letters' from her? If he received the letters prior to engagement, he should never have formalized an engagement - if he was receiving them after the engagement had he not assumed at least partial responsibility financially or at least intent to assume financial responsibility? Meaning a purported 'money letter' might be construed as normal discourse between a couple until there's sour grapes involved, yes? [edit] I'll qualify this last observation with - assuming (as you've posted above) that she was not married to you at the time John conducted his scam investigation. (You stated) You were at the house when this investigator arrived, if I'm reading your account correctly.

Brass
“I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."  ~ John Diefenbaker

P.S....Unless you happen to live in Quebec and are subject to the Quebec Charter Of Values, of course.

Offline agencyscams

• Commercial Member
    • Marriage Agency Scams
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2010, 05:24:41 PM »
This report was submitted to my site in 2006. Then more information was submitted in 2010. (Yes, 4 years pass and someone still has not overcome the scar she left.)

I was contacted by Irina and another man (I assume it is her current boyfriend). They asked me to remove her from m site. As much as I hate removing girls from my site and as much as the guy that reports the girl is infuriated by the removal, I do it.

I also tell the girl that if I get another report on her (after I have removed her) that I will add her again and never remove her.

Maybe guys don't agree with this, but it is a way for me to be responsible with my site. If Irina burns this new guy, he can report her to me.

I have never said this to anyone, but when a guy reports a girl and then contacts me the day after I remove her...well...let's just say that he should have better things to do with his life than check my site to make sure that she is still listed.

My site is not to punish girls, it is is help the next guy that she tries to scam/burn. If someone wants to punish an ex (even if she DID scam him) he can do it himself.
Original Anti-Scam Site - http://agencyscams.com
Agency Checklist Site - http://jimslists.com

Offline Wild Orchid

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2010, 08:02:26 PM »

Obviously she has a great personality. 
the picture says a 1000 words, and that one in particular does to me

Offline alohakindness

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2010, 08:52:55 PM »
Wild Orchid,

"the picture says a 1000 words, and that one in particular does to me"

Do tell. I need a good laugh about this. Maybe it will help me to move on.

WestCoast,

"Obviously she has a great personality."

Her personality comes crashing through and shines like a diamond, especially after you buy her one.

Offline alohakindness

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2010, 09:15:37 PM »
Jim,

Thanks for your intervention in this matter. I wish to say I completely respect your opinions and the way you manage your site. I wish to add: I noticed her page was missing when, while attempting to paste the url of her page into a document I was not sure what it was. I therefore went to your site to do a copy and paste. I noticed it missing and contacted you. That's all.

If she has a boyfriend or not, I don't know. In the past she's used men to help her deceive other men—and then dumped them. So it would not be out of character for her to do it now. She'll use anybody to get what she wants. Leopards really don't change their spots. She's appeared on at least 21 sites in the past three months, and a few after being removed from AGENCYSCAMS. My issue is not from a lack of overcoming some scar; it is for the son we have together. You can read about this in another thread.

To conclude: This thread was never intended to punish Irina, it was to accomplish two goals. 1. To protect my son Philipe. I've seen what havoc Irina has caused for men and her family in the past. I've seen how she uses people with a heartless indignation. I've seen how she neglected and used her son Sasha. Now she may do this with my son Philipe. This is why I care! If she is doing what she has always done (And from recent correspondence from her there is evidence to suggest she is) she will destroy the life of my son. 2. It is also to help the next guy that she tries to "scam/burn." If she finds another man who truly cares about her, and with whom she truly loves, great! If, however, she finds some man who is only a means to and end for her, as she has always done in the past, the man will pay. But again, so will Sasha and Philipe.

Note: When I recently discovered her on a dating site with her holding my son Philipe in her arms, and then recalling how she manipulated men while using Sasha, I was truly worried. Wouldn't you be?

Offline Brasscasing

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2010, 10:48:17 PM »
This report was submitted to my site in 2006. Then more information was submitted in 2010. (Yes, 4 years pass and someone still has not overcome the scar she left.)

I was contacted by Irina and another man (I assume it is her current boyfriend). They asked me to remove her from m site. As much as I hate removing girls from my site and as much as the guy that reports the girl is infuriated by the removal, I do it.

I also tell the girl that if I get another report on her (after I have removed her) that I will add her again and never remove her.

Maybe guys don't agree with this, but it is a way for me to be responsible with my site. If Irina burns this new guy, he can report her to me.

Hi Jim,

You need to clarify this for me a bit - If you receive a scam report from a 'victim' on Monday and then a request from the 'scammer'  to delete that complaint from your website on Tuesday, you just don't go right ahead and delete that complaint, do you? You do consider the circumstances, yes? (I'm pretty sure you and I discussed this subject somewhere on the board once before where you mentioned that).

Not that it changes anything on this topic but if this is a blanket policy, you might be receiving a few thousand requests for deletions anytime now. ;D

Anyways, nice to see you posting again. :nod:

Brass

Offline Brasscasing

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2010, 11:38:22 PM »
Irina met a man and became pregnant. It was, possibly, her second marriage. After a few months of her marriage, her husband, now in the United States awaiting a new visa to Belarus, discovered an e-mail where she had been offered and accepted a solicitation of prostitution from a former correspondent and member (Louis) of Elena's Models. Later, while her husband was waiting in Moscow for the personal invitation from her, he discovered she was having an affair with another man in Belarus. Also during that time it was discovered she was requesting money from previous correspondents (in return she would agree to sexual favors). After her husbands abandonment in Moscow he was required to return to the United States. Before his departure she continued to swear her love for him (just as she'd done to every other man); She said she and her children were waiting him and to be a "family." Later Irina exclaimed to her husband that while she loved him and wanted him to return, it was better if she get divorced as she could receive credit and get a new apartment from the Belorussian governemt. This appears to have been her plan all along. Note: In an ICQ to John she asks if it's possible for him to purchase a house for her mother.

Jeez,  this is confusing: Alright, having now read the other topic here, this paragraph, again written in the third person is actually you, I take it?

Brass

Offline alohakindness

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2010, 11:45:33 PM »
Brass,

"Unless things have changed recently, a moderator posting an OP with another username's profile vice qualifying the post with "I was asked to post this" or words to that effect under his own username is somewhat unusual."

I'm not sure what you were accusing me of. Anyway, regardless of what seems to you to be "somewhat unusual," this post appeared as I've mentioned. I've told you the truth. To Add: One day I performed a Google search. I clicked on a link I'd never seen before. I was brought to this page. I was somewhat surprised to see this thread. The text appeared as I'd written it, except for one detail—and it's a clue that I'd not created this thread. The title reads: "Scammer in Mogliev, Belarus"

• Irina does not live in Mogilev. She lives in Klimovichi, Mogilev Region (Oblast). I would have used her name and city in the title.
    The person who created the title misspelled Mogilev.

As for your other questions, I'll attempt to reply in the next few days. I request your patience.

Thanks

Offline Brasscasing

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2010, 12:08:57 AM »
I'm not sure what you were accusing me of. Anyway, regardless of what seems to you to be "somewhat unusual," this post appeared as I've mentioned. I've told you the truth. To Add: One day I performed a Google search. I clicked on a link I'd never seen before. I was brought to this page. I was somewhat surprised to see this thread. The text appeared as I'd written it, except for one detail—and it's a clue that I'd not created this thread. The title reads: "Scammer in Mogliev, Belarus"

I'm not accusing you of anything at this point Aloha...but if your posting that you didn't author the original post in this thread (start the topic), who did? Your profile shows you (or someone) registered "July 28, 2010, 11:40:00 AM" and the topic was started "July 28, 2010, 12:04:04 PM".

Are you saying you had no knowledge of this topic at this forum until you found it during a google search? Then how did you assume the membership/username of the topic originator you're now posting under without knowledge of the Login password?

Brass

Offline Woganfan

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2014, 10:13:42 PM »
Not sure if this is now relevant but this woman is a cold hearted calculating manipulative vile human.  Her current email address is irinagenna@tut.by
 And she is on russiancupid.com ID number 3112109

She also,has a Facebook account under Irena Uecker, Irina Uecker amd Iryna Uecker. Be aware this woman is real but not really interested in a sincere relationship wanting just gifts and money. 

Don't waste your time.

Offline S0kol

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2018, 04:25:56 PM »
Hi!!! Who knows, how I can find topicstarter? I am from Belarus and I know Irina Uecker.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2018, 04:31:27 PM »
Hi!!! Who knows, how I can find topicstarter? I am from Belarus and I know Irina Uecker.

Who really cares if you know this women??
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2018, 05:45:41 PM »

To start a new topic, click on the New Topic icon shown on the top of the forum screen.  You need to select one forum topic from the main forum screen to start a new topic.
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2018, 06:23:44 PM »

Welcome to RUA

Most start at the introduction section of the forum. But I am curious 'how' well do you know Irina?
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline S0kol

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2018, 02:42:52 AM »
I am Sasha's father. Now Irina demands from me money.

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2018, 02:58:42 AM »
I am Sasha's father. Now Irina demands from me money.

Some one needs a lawyer.

For clarity's sake this is the other thread.

http://ruadventures.com/forum/index.php/topic,12074.45.html

It is a very muddled affair, can one assume Sokol is also known as Alohakindness? Curious where is Alexander(a) living?

“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot