The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: My Visit  (Read 4021 times)

Offline alex005

Re: My Visit
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2010, 12:36:30 PM »
alex005,

If she does not ask you for money/gift nor imply such idea, you can start friendship with her!   

Friendship with whom Loyal?

Offline alex005

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2010, 12:42:14 PM »
OK I have thought long and hard about this. I needed to get it sorted before tomorrow as I needed to have 100% concentration for the football :)

So I have decided to concentrate on A for now. I phoned her and told her that I will certainly be in Kiev on 14Th off August and will be with her till the 30Th. She was over the moon to hear this :)

Now I am not sure what I am going to tell the other ladies, god why is it so hard to be a man? :)

Thank you to everyone who offered advise.

Offline dbneeley

• RIP
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2010, 01:02:16 PM »
OK I have thought long and hard about this. I needed to get it sorted before tomorrow as I needed to have 100% concentration for the football :)

So I have decided to concentrate on A for now. I phoned her and told her that I will certainly be in Kiev on 14Th off August and will be with her till the 30Th. She was over the moon to hear this :)

Now I am not sure what I am going to tell the other ladies, god why is it so hard to be a man? :)

Thank you to everyone who offered advise.

It should come a no surprise that I think you are being wise. Giving the time and attention to see what may develop between you is likely to maximize your chance to really see if it has a future.

What you tell the others depends upon what you have said to them already.

Many men take the easy way out and simply stop communications--although I think that is rather cruel. You might consider telling them the truth--you met someone before you could explore a relationship further with the lady in question, and you believe it is necessary to see whether the one you met first might be the lady you search for before you feel free to meet anyone else.

David

Offline Rasputin

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2010, 01:19:52 PM »
I agree with David. Simply tell the truth.
"Seems I live in Russia Rasputin visited" - Millaa
"So do I" - Molly35ru

Offline Chris

• CAD Drawing and Surveying for Office and on Site - Point - Shoot - Drawn - Instant Floor Plans
  • Spouses Country: Chernivtsi, Ukraine
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2010, 02:35:23 PM »
I agree with David. Simply tell the truth.

Agreed, just tell them that you are communicating exclusively for now with someone and you don't consider it fair to string them along and wish them good luck in their search, you don't have to write War and Peace, just be honest and a couple of paragraphs will suffice, however, I also agree it does depend a lot on what you have already told them about your intentiions.

Offline dazzer

« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2010, 11:26:26 AM »

You and "A" still on for next week alex?, and did your concentration remain or have you now got one or two other buns in the oven? tiphat
« on: January 14, 2010, 02:18:43 AM »
Would she be offended to get a text without telling her ahead of time?

Offline alex005

« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2010, 06:32:36 AM »
Daz

Hi

Yes I will be traveling on the 16th. This time from Gatwick on Ukrainian Airines.
I will be there three weeks and it is still an exclusive trip. I thought about the VM thing but it seemed too much trouble for me.
Let us see how it goes this time.
BW