The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Agencies you had good experience with  (Read 5835 times)

Offline lifeis...

Agencies you had good experience with
« on: June 06, 2010, 11:28:36 PM »
We had talked about JeanClaude posting the address and contact details of the agency, he had good experience with, in Nikolayev. But as no one started the new topic yet, I am starting this thread. It will be nice to hear from everyone about the agencies they had good experience with i.e. the ones that were honest and provided good customer service, not necessarily the ones where you met your wife.

Please provide the details such as website, address, emails, contact address and a brief about your experience or a pointer to your trip report.

Thanks.

Offline Stirlitz

• Commercial Member
  • "Helping People Understand Each Other"
    • OdessaGuide.Net
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Agencies you had good expeirnce with
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 12:53:43 AM »
Define good experience.

E.g. Man comes to Ukraine. Girl meets him, says she is happy with him, looks forward to him coming back. Is that good experience? You never know if she was paid by the agency.
Igor Kalinin
Russian Translator/Interpreter/Guide/Agent for Odessa, the Crimea and the rest of Ukraine
www.odessaguide.net

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 03:29:42 AM »
I had a good experience with Elenasmodels, Khersongirls and Ladagirl.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline shakespear

• Supporting Member
Re: Agencies you had good experience with
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 08:05:21 AM »
Please provide the details such as website, address, emails, contact address and a brief about your experience or a pointer to your trip report.

I can recommend both www.anastasya.com (NOT to be confused with anastasiaweb) and www.karmen-agency.com in Volgograd.

I met my wife at Karmen.  I know both agency owners personally for over 10 years and believe they are honest people who would not knowingly try to take advantage of you or charge you for work that wasn't performed.  They personally know every girl they post on their webpage.  In addition, with it's historic connection to the decisive battle in WW II, Volgograd is a VERY interesting city to visit.  Lots of great monuments and museums.  Considering over 1 million Red Army soldiers lost their life defending this city, you almost feel like your in church when you you walk along the streets of this city.  Great restaurants and pretty fair night life as well.  Generally good value for your dollar here - much lower prices than in Moscow or Peter.     
"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun" - Katharine Hepburn

Offline lifeis...

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 08:12:29 AM »
Define good experience.

E.g. Man comes to Ukraine. Girl meets him, says she is happy with him, looks forward to him coming back. Is that good experience? You never know if she was paid by the agency.

If the guy is clueless and still, to the date of his posting, thinks he had a good experience, I would like to hear about it. He can comeback and update when he finds out.

Offline LoyalMan

• ChiNazi scientists have invented Wuhan Virus Test Agent with accuracy rate close to 0%
  • Spouses Country: Neptune
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2010, 09:52:33 AM »
Define "Good experience" first. 

Online 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
Agencies
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2010, 10:20:19 AM »
There is an agency poll here (I didn't start this one)
http://ruadventures.com/forum/index.php?topic=584.0;

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2010, 11:25:10 AM »
Define good experience.

I almost forgot, I also had a good experience with Stirlitz.
OO===[][]===OO

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2010, 11:43:51 AM »
Define good experience.

I almost forgot, I also had a good experience with Stirlitz.

+1
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up

Offline lifeis...

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2010, 12:31:44 PM »
Define "Good experience" first.  

Simply put, it's the one you didn't have any regret using in the past and would be more than happy to use them again. As the "Good Experience" is very subjective, so give us a brief about your good experience.

@2tallbill
That agency poll doesn't list all the little local agencies and so is this thread. Some of the advantages of having all at one place is if someone is doing WOVO and it blows up, or went through some agency and it didn't work out, then they can open this and find some local agency and quickly get on their feet (or someone can use this list as a reference when they need it). That's why it's better you also provide the complete details i.e. addresses and phone numbers here. This is just supposed to be a list of members' experiences and not supposed to be information on well-researched agencies/service providers. So everyone is expected to do their own due-diligence.

@markje
I thought Stirlitz only provides translations and guide services, correct? I might be wrong, in that case can you tell us briefly about your experience and post the contact details here. I was primarily interested in the ones that also provide introductions, give honest feedback on how the meeting went (as a local person can judge it much better from a cultural point of view) and also give some honest tips and advises.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2010, 05:23:37 AM »

@markje
I thought Stirlitz only provides translations and guide services, correct? I might be wrong, in that case can you tell us briefly about your experience and post the contact details here. I was primarily interested in the ones that also provide introductions, give honest feedback on how the meeting went (as a local person can judge it much better from a cultural point of view) and also give some honest tips and advises.

Stirlitz provides that as his main business yes. He also can provide guided tours through crimea or just a simple transportation from Odessa to Crimea and back.

I used Stirlitz mainly for that last function, to have a pleasent trip with english-speaking driver from Odessa to Crimea (as its a looooong drive). He also offered to meet up with me+lady and give his opinion on whether she was honest or not. I didn't need it so I declined, but based on that taxi-ride, I would have gladly given him that assignment as needed. He is a good professional with a keen eye on people.

As for contact details, He posts on this very forum under the same name "Stirlitz" , you can get all you want from his profile :)

OO===[][]===OO

Offline JeanClaude

• Spouses Country: Several girls, not all at the same time
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2010, 07:33:39 AM »
Again the agency I used is "SlavicGirl" not to be confused with "ASlavicGirl", they don't have their own website, it is a very local agency (they only do Nikolayev) and are awesome, the ladies I met, had the same attitudes as displayed in their letters, so no faking of the letters or augmentation of reality by the translator,
--
If there is no "resolution" with on of their ladies , I would still recommend them, as they did maximum to facilitate a good meeting.

email:happymarriage75@yahoo.com
phone:(Victoria , manager)+380992188110      

a day not trolled is a day not lived

Offline JeanClaude

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2010, 07:57:47 AM »
Anyone good experience with http://www.bridesof*Unapproved Link*/??

Online 2tallbill

Agencies you had good experience with
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2010, 09:23:00 AM »
@2tallbill
That agency poll doesn't list all the little local agencies and so is this thread. Some of the advantages of having all at one place is if someone is doing WOVO and it blows up, or went through some agency and it didn't work out, then they can open this and find some local agency and quickly get on their feet (or someone can use this list as a reference when they need it). That's why it's better you also provide the complete details i.e. addresses and phone numbers here. This is just supposed to be a list of members' experiences and not supposed to be information on well-researched agencies/service providers. So everyone is expected to do their own due-diligence.

I have gone through exactly the scenario that you described above. See somewhat dated
TR if you want to see an example http://ruadventures.com/forum/index.php?topic=467.0

There was a couple small agencies I used in St Petersburg but they don't have the same management
and one of them is a pay by letter agency (now not then) so I wouldn't recommend them again.

If I went through the same exact thing again, I would go through MySpace, Facebook, Mamba and
the various free sites and try to make connections that way and not because it saves money, but
because the sheer numbers of girls that use them.

Stirlitz he did steer me into an agency that he trusted in Odessa when I was there.  If you are near
Kiev then Pavel could do the same. If I was in a city near one of ladies here at RUA resides I would
surely look them up and make contact with them. Knowing a local on the ground couldn't hurt. Besides
it would give them a fair chance to warn their girl friends to stay well clear of me.  :chuckle:

Udachi

Bill

Offline LoyalMan

• ChiNazi scientists have invented Wuhan Virus Test Agent with accuracy rate close to 0%
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2010, 04:45:56 PM »
Anyone good experience with http://www.bridesof*Unapproved Link*  ?

Very obvious a scam site.  Read my tageline.   :-X

If you are a sex tourist, you should have very good experience.   :innocent:

Offline JeanClaude

« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2010, 06:05:35 PM »

If you are a sex tourist, you should have very good experience.   :innocent:

Yes i have experience,  :-X   but why is this a scamsite,? what is your "tagline"?

Offline LoyalMan

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2010, 07:07:50 PM »

If you are a sex tourist, you should have very good experience.   :innocent:

Yes i have experience,  :-X   but why is this a scamsite,? what is your "tagline"?

Scam agency has a very obvious characteristic.  They are full of glamours and pretty members!  The proportion of glamours and pretty women are not correct if you compare it with the scientifically correct Gaussian Distribution (or called Standard Distribution, Normal Distribution) of human population.  The motives of these glamours and pretty women are highly sceptical.    :evilgrin0002:

My tagline:   :smokin:
Large Agencies are the biggest Bails of Swindlers, strongest attraction centre of Swindlers!  Large Agencies claim that they can't control members' motives!  It implies that Large Agency is only Chaos.

Offline dbneeley

• RIP
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2010, 10:42:18 PM »

Scam agency has a very obvious characteristic.  They are full of glamours and pretty members!  The proportion of glamours and pretty women are not correct if you compare it with the scientifically correct Gaussian Distribution (or called Standard Distribution, Normal Distribution) of human population.  The motives of these glamours and pretty women are highly sceptical.    :evilgrin0002:

My tagline:   :smokin:
Large Agencies are the biggest Bails of Swindlers, strongest attraction centre of Swindlers!  Large Agencies claim that they can't control members' motives!  It implies that Large Agency is only Chaos.

First, I have no earthly idea what a "Bail of Swindlers" might be as it makes no sense at all. If you are going to have a tagline in English, it might help to have the English make sense.

Second, what makes you think the clients of an introduction agency should follow any sort of standard distribution of human population? I've been following this sort of discussions for a dozen years, and from what I have seen the ladies who are not attractive tend not to get any responses, and thus don't often hang around on an agency list for all that long. Simply because you do not trust an agency with too many attractive ladies does not mean it is by definition a scam.

From your own posts, you place a great emphasis on beauty, so why would you assume others in this pursuit are any different? Since agencies, good or bad, must respond to their clients to stay in business, why would they not emphasize the ladies attractive to so many men just like you?

David

Offline JeanClaude

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2010, 06:50:57 AM »
Scam agency has a very obvious characteristic.  They are full of glamours and pretty members!

??? The girls are just nice looking, I think you should get out more,  :)

Anyway, come to think of it, we should drop the whole discussion about aggregate websites, coz, this is about local agencies!!

Offline LoyalMan

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2010, 09:57:47 AM »
Scam agency has a very obvious characteristic.  They are full of glamours and pretty members!

??? The girls are just nice looking, I think you should get out more,  :)

Anyway, come to think of it, we should drop the whole discussion about aggregate websites, coz, this is about local agencies!!

One advantage of local agency over "Women Farm agency" is that: the woman of the profile must be real.

The motive of the woman stays unknown and unguaranted.     

Offline Vinnvinny

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2010, 10:39:07 AM »

In my 40 years of being involved with the fairer sex, I came to the conclusion a long time ago that your statement applies to every woman.  :duh:

Offline Stirlitz

• Commercial Member
  • "Helping People Understand Each Other"
    • OdessaGuide.Net
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2010, 12:32:01 PM »
Simply put, it's the one you didn't have any regret using in the past and would be more than happy to use them again. As the "Good Experience" is very subjective, so give us a brief about your good experience.
If the guy is clueless and still, to the date of his posting, thinks he had a good experience, I would like to hear about it. He can comeback and update when he finds out.
I would define good experience as meeting a good woman who is genuine and is interested in you, and eventually marrying her while having no issues with the agency. The rest may only look like good experience but be rotten inside.

@markje
I seldom practice direct introductions but I can direct you where you can meet genuine women for free and help you screen out, estimate and chat up them. There is a page about it in my web site.
Igor Kalinin
Russian Translator/Interpreter/Guide/Agent for Odessa, the Crimea and the rest of Ukraine
www.odessaguide.net

Offline LoyalMan

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2010, 10:02:21 PM »

In my 40 years of being involved with the fairer sex, I came to the conclusion a long time ago that your statement applies to every woman.  :duh:

What I meant is the motive of marrying a foreigner.   :plane:

Offline Vinnvinny

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2010, 01:51:41 PM »

What I meant is the motive of marrying a foreigner.   :plane:

You're trying to understand the female race LM, big mistake. Their logic is about the same as airport planners who, for some extraordinary reason, always build them in very windy places!!!  :o

Offline Odessarents

• Commercial Member
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2010, 09:49:49 AM »

If you are a sex tourist, you should have very good experience.   :innocent:

I really get tired of these posts, first off you know nothing about me or my agency and secondly , all my profiles are not what you claim. you should keep your opinions about any agency to your self unless you have used them because opinions are like *** Holes everyone has one. opinions are not facts and just straight smear campaign to destroy a reputation of a business you have never used. case in point !! what you said

Registration