The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Anastasia date scam....pro dater with a twist  (Read 65120 times)

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
Re: Anastasia date scam....pro dater with a twist
« Reply #425 on: February 12, 2016, 08:45:24 AM »
Hmmm... real world calling... real world calling...

Welcome to this forum. Let me offer you some genuine help; advice that, if followed will go a large way toward enabling your success. My guess is that you will get upset and not take a word of what I wrote on board. Please read on...

You are letting people off with telling lies, that's what they are and yet you castigate Adate because you were too dumb careless to understand what you were doing?

Here's a quick tip for you: learn to be able to understand when something is not right for you and to not blame others for your shortcomings.

If you excuse dishonesty on one area how can you then claim harm from dishonesty in another area? Either you maintain standards or you don't.

When you are seeking a wife from another country, one whose language you don't speak and whose culture you nothing of then you need to set yourself clear standards and stick to them. Learn what it was about you that compelled you to spend these thousands of dollars on a fruitless search and then learn ways to ameliorate these shortcomings in yourself.

Here's a dead simple rule of thumb for you to follow: If you can't do it over there then you can't do it over here!
TRANSLATION: If you don't have relationships with gorgeous young women in your country then you won't over here.
Or, more realistically, if you don't have relationships with women over there then you won't over here.

Here's another dead simple rule of thumb: Learn to be able to understand what is real and what is fantasy. Stick with the real stuff and discard the fantasy.

NEVER excuse the dishonesty of others. As soon as you do that you line yourself up to be the victim of your dishonest interlocutor(s). That's what happened to you with Adate.

I will bet you a load of imaginary Internet dollars that Adate provided you with all the services for which you paid, additionally, I bet that you disregarded their own advice about how to deal with the profiles that you contact through their service. It was YOU who dealt with dishonest clients, you who contacted them without taking care of what you were doing. In fact, this was exactly what your hero Barbossa did! He made a specialty of ignoring common sense, good advice, and the instructions provided by Adate. As I recall he is still ploughing a solo furrow.

Yes, Adate has loads of fake profiles and yes, they make money from mugs spending money dealing with those profiles. But go look on any online dating site and you'll see the same things. The chances are that if you want to find a woman willing to marry a foreigner that Adate, these days, has the largest stock of genuine women anywhere on the Internet.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Bruce Lee

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #426 on: February 12, 2016, 08:54:18 AM »
Barbossa, I have so much respect for you my friend.

Barbosa, you are the man.

And Barbosa is right on the money,
If you really wish to succeed in this endeavour fella you probably need to learn to be a better judge of character than you have proven to be in your first post here!

If you and I are both in-country in Kharkov in about 18 months at the same time,
If this is when you plan to visit then you are indeed a pay per letter sites dream come true!!

If you get a minute check out Bruce's TR - Its not quite finished, however its still a pretty good read IMHO.

If I win the lottery I'll finish it this week if not I'll probably complete it when I retire!!! Until then I hope you enjoy the story so far!

Offline Anteros

• Trips: 1-5
Re: Anastasiadate scam
« Reply #427 on: February 12, 2016, 09:05:01 AM »
You instinct not to meet her again is correct.  Drop her like a hot rock.

This.  Nik has acquired a certain reputation for pro-daters.  tom66ch decided, inconveniently, to come at all, thus she had to meet him to maintain the illusion.  The absolute best case is she was honest about her intentions--which I think we can eliminate based on the "marriage" talk before meeting--but just wasn't that into him in, in person.

One can find good girls and bad girls everywhere, of course, but a girl who likes you is going to plow the road for you (i.e. make it easier to meet, etc., and not constantly make up excuses.)

If there's too much drama, move on.  And always have a plan B.

B/B

Take it from B/B, always have a plan B.  (I think B/B always has 2 plan B's!)   :ROFL:
Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

Offline Manny

• Trips: 20+
« Reply #428 on: February 12, 2016, 10:54:08 AM »
My, what a lot of assumptions, rumour, untruths and fantasy the Treadmill person posted sprinkled throughout his foaming-mouth rant.

I like Manny (and would love to send his kind Wife a lot of money if, in fact, I need her services in about 18 months),

Erm, nope.  :coffeeread:

Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline AKA Luke

• Meh!
  • Spouses Country: TBC
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #429 on: February 12, 2016, 11:09:56 AM »
He likes Andrew....very much so  :ROFL:.

Like the about 18 and around 30 month plans.

Truth is, you'd not have got on a plane, even IF those stunning young girls you "chatted" to online were genuine and free to meet you with and had no boyfriends. Would you?

You spoilt your own fantasy pops.

I know I am I'm sure I am I'm Rotherham til I die!

Offline TomT

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #430 on: February 12, 2016, 09:23:38 PM »
I am a big believer in Karma...Good things happen to Good People. Bad things happen to Bad People.

There you go.

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #431 on: April 20, 2016, 06:10:35 PM »
"But someone exposed their lies and why we present their lies and exposing the lies."

??? ??? ???
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.   :ROFL:
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Offline MBS01

• Spouses Country: Ukraine
« Reply #432 on: April 21, 2016, 09:27:02 AM »
Treadmilldude:
You write a lot of stuff with no knowledge of that of which you speak.  Your profile states that you have never got on a plane and visited the FSU as many of us have been doing for years.   Likewise you attack those who are actually living there with no concept of them or their day to day experiences within the FSU.  Quite frankly I find you insulting and ignorant of many facts in this regard!  If and when you actually visit the FSU for a  few years perhaps one might attach some value to your statements.

As to Andrewfl we have met in person and like anyone else here who has been visiting and/or married to someone from the FSU respect is given to those who have been to the FSU and know fact from fiction.  You do not qualify.

Offline Gipsy

« Reply #433 on: April 21, 2016, 09:38:52 AM »
Treadmilldude:
You write a lot of stuff with no knowledge of that of which you speak.  Your profile states that you have never got on a plane and visited the FSU as many of us have been doing for years.   Likewise you attack those who are actually living there with no concept of them or their day to day experiences within the FSU.  Quite frankly I find you insulting and ignorant of many facts in this regard!  If and when you actually visit the FSU for a  few years perhaps one might attach some value to your statements.

As to Andrewfl we have met in person and like anyone else here who has been visiting and/or married to someone from the FSU respect is given to those who have been to the FSU and know fact from fiction.  You do not qualify.

He's long gone.. :chuckle:

Good post though..  tiphat
Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Offline Eduard

• Commercial member
    • realrussianmatch.com
« Reply #434 on: April 28, 2016, 06:58:41 PM »
just saw an a-date ad on Fox channel. Nice to see this thread alive still.  (:)

Offline Steve44

« Reply #435 on: November 20, 2016, 11:04:19 AM »
I haven't used Anastasia dates before but I tried a few dating sites that offer profiles of Ukrainian women. I find them very attaractive. It is very easy and nice chatting with Ukrainian girls because thay  have different mentality and it is appealing. If you guys look for a good site you can choose one from the list  I also used it and luckily didn't have any problems.

Moderator comment

Link Removed.  Your first (and only) post here is "link dropping".  Read the terms of service which you agreed to when you created your account.

Offline JohnVick

• Spouses Country: USA
« Reply #436 on: April 13, 2017, 06:54:46 AM »
I do not know about Anastasia but I found N. on Facebook I sent a girl a message on a single site marriage Dating and I joined joined the account met with her in Odessa and is now married and happily living the way it is What can you say about this?

Mod Note:

Your very first three posts contain commercial links.  Those links have been removed.  Please read and follow the TOS before posting again.