The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Anastasia date scam....pro dater with a twist  (Read 37413 times)

Offline Steve44

Re: Anastasia date scam....pro dater with a twist
« Reply #435 on: November 20, 2016, 11:04:19 AM »
I haven't used Anastasia dates before but I tried a few dating sites that offer profiles of Ukrainian women. I find them very attaractive. It is very easy and nice chatting with Ukrainian girls because thay  have different mentality and it is appealing. If you guys look for a good site you can choose one from the list  I also used it and luckily didn't have any problems.

Moderator comment

Link Removed.  Your first (and only) post here is "link dropping".  Read the terms of service which you agreed to when you created your account.

Offline JohnVick

• Spouses Country: USA
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Anastasia date scam....pro dater with a twist
« Reply #436 on: April 13, 2017, 06:54:46 AM »
I do not know about Anastasia but I found N. on Facebook I sent a girl a message on a single site marriage Dating and I joined joined the account met with her in Odessa and is now married and happily living the way it is What can you say about this?

Mod Note:

Your very first three posts contain commercial links.  Those links have been removed.  Please read and follow the TOS before posting again. 

Registration