The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Anastasia date scam....pro dater with a twist  (Read 65084 times)

Offline Phelan

• Spouses Country: Russia
Re: Anastasia date scam....pro dater with a twist
« Reply #400 on: October 01, 2013, 06:56:37 PM »
Overall, a very interesting thread. There are some definite advantages to Adate.
But first, caveat emptor: It is not for beginners!

1. Adate is great for keyboard Romeos. They get unlimited relationship titillation without ever having to get on a plane and (for the most part) without disappointing any genuine girl; for a price. History seems to show the price is fair. (They keep coming back.) They probably carry 3-4 photos around in their wallet and think, “These are my girlfriends!”

2. Adate is good for married guys. They get the same advantages as the keyboard Romeos, plus it keeps them away from deceiving the genuine FSU girls while bleeding their budget with credits on Adate and trips to the FSU to meet girls that are “too busy” to see them the week they are there, until the wife notices quite a bit of cash is missing and divorces his sorry *ss. Maybe they even get some pro-dater sex along the way.

3. For the super-agents, who have the blueprints for the entire operation and are highly trained in covert operations. They can filter and target the hot, real girls being kept under Level 5 security at Adate knowing that Adate will keep all the punters diverted and preoccupied from them with decoys so they don’t flood or interfere with operation “Pilfer genuine hot babe from Adate.” These girls then have to be smuggled out of the country before Adate gets wind of the penetration. Otherwise, a showdown with Adate agents will ensue. Fat Yuri is armed and dangerous. This is only for professionals who thrive on risk and danger, have the proper martial arts, weapons and cyber infiltration training, and who are adrenaline junkies. You should not try this at home.

Offline sashathecat

• Spouses Country: Ukraine baby!
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #401 on: October 06, 2013, 05:46:47 PM »
Also, you mentioned that she alleges other girls to be scammers.  Could she provide those ID numbers?  I am a bit unclear as to how you think both sites (Eden Lady) and ADate are related.

I will nevertheless look into this.

How's the investigation coming along Gregory?

We know the women Gregory. They are my wife's schoolmates, friends, neighbors, and the women she worked with who were paid to write letters. I can give you detailed info on many of the women on the site.

Anything strange about all the women's id's?  Still can't figure it out?

Offline AJ

« Reply #402 on: October 06, 2013, 07:40:12 PM »
Overall, a very interesting thread. There are some definite advantages to Adate.
But first, caveat emptor: It is not for beginners!

1. Adate is great for keyboard Romeos. They get unlimited relationship titillation without ever having to get on a plane and (for the most part) without disappointing any genuine girl; for a price. History seems to show the price is fair. (They keep coming back.) They probably carry 3-4 photos around in their wallet and think, “These are my girlfriends!”

2. Adate is good for married guys. They get the same advantages as the keyboard Romeos, plus it keeps them away from deceiving the genuine FSU girls while bleeding their budget with credits on Adate and trips to the FSU to meet girls that are “too busy” to see them the week they are there, until the wife notices quite a bit of cash is missing and divorces his sorry *ss. Maybe they even get some pro-dater sex along the way.

3. For the super-agents, who have the blueprints for the entire operation and are highly trained in covert operations. They can filter and target the hot, real girls being kept under Level 5 security at Adate knowing that Adate will keep all the punters diverted and preoccupied from them with decoys so they don’t flood or interfere with operation “Pilfer genuine hot babe from Adate.” These girls then have to be smuggled out of the country before Adate gets wind of the penetration. Otherwise, a showdown with Adate agents will ensue. Fat Yuri is armed and dangerous. This is only for professionals who thrive on risk and danger, have the proper martial arts, weapons and cyber infiltration training, and who are adrenaline junkies. You should not try this at home.

:laugh:

As far as 4..  :)  not much high risk involved , its dating not javelin catching. :chuckle:

I don't think it's  that tough to sort out,
 if a woman from any agency is actually  interested, for what ever reasons, she'll contact you outside the agency.

In the case of most of the PPL sites, good luck with that one.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #403 on: October 29, 2013, 06:51:01 AM »
I noticed a page http://www.anastasiasagency.com/news.aspx#101011 dated 10/10/2011 there is a news item about upgrades to the Adate chat system, specifically the ability to invite male clients to chat.

Here is the Russian text:
Пожалуйста, сообщите всем девушкам Вашего агентства о новой возможности и подключите им Видеоприглашения для того, чтобы увеличить свой доход.

An English translation might be something like this:
Please tell all the girls in your agency about these new features and plug the video invitation to them to increase their income.

Ed, a native speaker reckons that свой can be translated as 'your' and not 'their' in this context so my original question is rendered moot.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Eduard

• Commercial member
    • realrussianmatch.com
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #404 on: October 29, 2013, 07:35:15 AM »
Andrew, why would any one be upset by your last post? IMHO it's a great find. Here is the full text and it's translation, people can judge for themselves:

Новые возможности чата!
Увеличить количество чатов и приумножить заработок Вашего агентства теперь еще проще! На сайте реализована новая опция – видеоприглашения в чат.
Девушки Вашего агентства, у которых подключена веб-камера, могут знакомиться с мужчинами быстрее, отправляя им видеоприглашения в чат.
Важно! Чтобы девушка смогла отправить видеоприглашение, ей необходимо подключить опцию в интерфейсе чата
Пожалуйста, сообщите всем девушкам Вашего агентства о новой возможности и подключите им Видеоприглашения для того, чтобы увеличить свой доход.
New chat opportunities!
It is even easier now to increase the amount of chats and increase income for your agency! There is a new option on the site where you can invite [men] to chat. The girls of your agency who have a webcam on can meet men faster by sending them video invitations to chat.
Important! In order for a girl to be able to send a chat invitation she has to enable the option in the chat interface [window]. Please notify all the girls in your agency about this new opportunity and turn on the "Videoinvite" for them in order to increase your income.   
 http://www.anastasiasagency.com/news.aspx#101011

Offline Manny

« Reply #405 on: October 29, 2013, 07:56:52 AM »
Please notify all the girls in your agency about this new opportunity and turn on the "Videoinvite" for them in order to increase your income.   

That suggests to me it is the affiliate income that is increased by greater activity; not the income of women users.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #406 on: October 29, 2013, 08:08:52 AM »
Manny, I am not a native speaker of Russian but the original used the words 'свой доход' which means 'their income' not your income. The subject of the sentence is the girls, not the agency. That is why I checked it because of the conflict between what we had been told and the wording.

I don't know the reasons or explanation and it may even be a typo but it interested me when I saw it. There are several reasons why I'd hope that current policy is as Greg has outlined it. I really did think about not mentioning it. :)

Offline Eduard

• Commercial member
    • realrussianmatch.com
« Reply #407 on: October 29, 2013, 08:19:22 AM »
Manny, I am not a native speaker of Russian but the original used the words 'свой доход' which means 'their income' not your income. The subject of the sentence is the girls, not the agency. That is why I checked it because of the conflict between what we had been told and the wording.

actually this can be interpreted either way... My initial understanding was that they were referring to girl's income, but when I reread it, it could mean the agency income as well.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #408 on: October 29, 2013, 08:21:41 AM »
OK, Ed edited as I wrote. :)

As I understand it can be used in both ways, however the usage depends upon the subject of the sentence. In this case I took it that the girls were the subject.

To reiterate though, for many reasons I would hope to be wrong so if Ed reckons it refers to the affiliates then, as far as I am concerned it does.

The question, as far as I am concerned closes right here!
There is nothing wrong with Adate wanting their affiliates to earn extra money. :)

OK, Greg, question answered.I have edited the original post in which I raised the question.
Thanks Ed!

Offline Eduard

• Commercial member
    • realrussianmatch.com
« Reply #409 on: October 29, 2013, 08:31:59 AM »
deleted since Andrew changed his post

Offline Eduard

• Commercial member
    • realrussianmatch.com
« Reply #410 on: October 29, 2013, 08:36:40 AM »
OK, Ed edited as I wrote. :)

As I understand it can be used in both ways, however the usage depends upon the subject of the sentence. In this case I took it that the girls were the subject.

To reiterate though, for many reasons I would hope to be wrong so if Ed reckons it refers to the affiliates then, as far as I am concerned it does.

The question, as far as I am concerned closes right here!
There is nothing wrong with Adate wanting their affiliates to earn extra money. :)

OK, Greg, question answered.I have edited the original post in which I raised the question.
Thanks Ed!
even though at first look it did seem like a smoking gun, the way that sentence is written makes it questionable but not a definite proof IMO. It could apply to either the agency or the girls. Greg really doesn't have to explain anything here other than say that this was meant as "agency's income". 

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #411 on: October 29, 2013, 08:53:59 AM »
Yes, I agree. No question for Greg to answer, situation normal.

Offline AJ

« Reply #412 on: October 29, 2013, 09:52:36 AM »
Please notify all the girls in your agency about this new opportunity and turn on the "Videoinvite" for them in order to increase your income.   

That suggests to me it is the affiliate income that is increased by greater activity; not the income of women users.

likely both, but that's debated ad nauseum. :)
As far as chat invites, how far has Adate been behind the curve then? that is weird as
DM and several others have had this capability for the women (not just software invites)  for a couple years already.

Offline Eduard

• Commercial member
    • realrussianmatch.com
« Reply #413 on: October 29, 2013, 09:55:43 AM »

likely both, but that's debated ad nauseum. :)
As far as chat invites, how far has Adate been behind the curve then? that is weird as
DM and several others have had this capability for the women (not just software invites)  for a couple years already.
That "news" is dated 2011 so it is a couple of years old.

Offline AJ

« Reply #414 on: October 29, 2013, 10:08:50 AM »
Ed, I dint notice the date. lol

I'm beyond reasonably certain ;)
 that the affiliate girls could individually invite back in early 2010 (and likely prior)  ,for DM,
not sure when Adate could.
Although some affiliates certainly supply content for several large MOBs at once.

Offline sashathecat

• Spouses Country: Ukraine baby!
« Reply #415 on: October 29, 2013, 11:27:47 AM »
I explained this in another thread and confirmed with a woman that it is still in use by Anastasia. The "operator" (usually a terp or agency manager) loads up a number of men and it sends out chat requests to all. Many times you are chatting with someone other than you may think. It does not directly implicate AD like everyone mentions, but does not instill confidence.

Here is a link to see the interface (it is in Espanol)  http://data7.blog.de/media/056/6533056_11c7ac3a62_d.pdf

I said, quite clearly,  that the affiliates pay the majority of women who would invite you
to vid chat.You know the pop ups made into the software?

Do you mean the pop ups where the women must have at least 40 men selected in the interface before it can work?

Para enviar invitaciones a un hombre, debe hacer click en al menos 40
hombres que estén en la lista de la izquierda

And the key to this is to send 40 chat requests per woman per hour? Sounds like normal dating to me. Good looking women usually try to chat up hundreds of men per day so they can meet someone special, right?

La dama puede enviarla nuevamente al mismo hombre o a otro. El punto principal es enviar 40 invitaciones en 1 hora.

Offline tom66ch

• Spouses Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 1-5
Anastasiadate scam
« Reply #416 on: August 20, 2014, 11:05:46 AM »
My experience with a woman in Nikolayev

I met Olga in Nikolayev after months of (expensive!) online chat. She let me know, that she would be happy, if we could get married.
Originally she was willing to meet me for five consecutive days and to show me the city and to teach me Russian as well. Initially, the first meeting (Saturday, 2 August) delayed by two hours. She said, that she had a meeting. Well, can happen. She then explained that she had quite a bad mood because of the political situation in the country. We sat ourselves in a restaurant. The conversation was quite nice, and she asked me a few things, but mostly spoke about herself, and talked about the problems in the country. Then she explained that she wanted to visit an injured man in the hospital in the evening, the husband of a very good friend of her.
Then in the evening she called me and told me she had to go to her grandparents next day. That they live far away and need her to bring them money. We could meet only in the evening; she was very sorry. I was also sorry that I was alone on Sunday allay long. Because - as I learnt on Sunday by SMS - was was just too tired now to come. We would see us on Monday. -
Monday: I wanted to see her finally in the morning. But she informed me, that after the yesterday's eight-hour bus ride she was still exhausted, because she still did not sleep well. So we could only meet in the afternoon. Thus I saw her on Monday at 3:30 PM. I must say, she did not look at all exhausted. Then she told me how bad the situation of her family was now and that this was now the priority. Her mother wanted to go to Eastern Ukraine and help and care as a nurse for the wounded people; that she was a great patriot. Father was strongly opposed to this crazy plan and feared for her life. Also, Olga was against that idea and wanted to go to her parents and try to talk to her. What should I say against? So, after four hours we already had to say goodbye.

The next day I learned that her mother did not give up her plan. Therefore, Olga explained me, that she now had to take care about her worried father. (She is the only daughter.) He was not able to cook aso. I sent her three SMS, whereupon she called me and complained about my lack of understanding and even yelled at me! I should not contact "constantly." It was ultimately my decision to visit her at such an inopportune time (the civil war in the East), etc.
Her behavior towards me became more and more questionable and doubts about her sincerity grew quickly. So I sent her more SMS to still arrange a meeting, telling her, that her father would not starve without a warm meal during 2 or 3 days. - Without going into details: She always found new reasons why she impossibly could leave her father alone and why she could not meet me that day. She finally agreed to meet me next day, but again, only at 3 PM and for only half an hour. However, after all these excuses I was not keen to meet her at all.

Regards, Tom

German version:
Ich besuchte die Dame meines Herzens (Olga) in Nikolayev, nachdem ich mit ihr monatelange (und für viel Geld) auf Anastasiadate gechattet hatte. Sie liess mich wissen, dass sie glücklich wäre, wenn wir heiraten könnten.

Sie war ursprünglich bereit mich an fünf aufeinanderfolgenden Tagen zu treffen und mir die Stadt zu zeigen und mit mir Russisch zu lernen. Zunächst verzögerte sich das erste Zusammentreffen (Samstag, 2. August) um zwei Stunden. Sie müsse noch an ein Meeting. Na gut, kann’s geben. Sie erklärte sodann, dass sie wegen der politischen Situation ganz schlechte Laune habe. Wir setzten uns in ein Restaurant. Das Gespräch verlief ganz passabel, wobei sie mich nur wenige Dinge fragte, sondern hauptsächlich von sich sprach und den Problemen im Land sprach. Dann erklärte sie, sie wolle am Abend einen Verletzten im Spital besuchen, den Mann einer sehr guten Freundin. Mich wollte sie da nicht dabei haben. Kann man noch verstehen. -
Am Abend aber rief sie an und erklärte, sie müsse morgen den weit entfernt wohnenden Grosseltern Geld bringen. Wir könnten uns daher erst am Abend treffen; es tue ihr leid. Mir tat es auch leid, dass ich den ganzen Sonntag allein war. Denn – so erfuhr ich am Sonntag per SMS – sie sei nun einfach zu müde, um zu kommen. Wir würden uns am Montag sehen. - Montag: Ich wollte sie natürlich (endlich!) am Vormittag sehen. Nein, sie sei von der achtstündigen Fahrt mit dem Bus immer noch so erschöpft und habe schlecht geschlafen, es gehe erst am Nachmittag. Ich sah sie also am Montag erst am Nachmittag um 15:30 Uhr. Ich muss sagen, sie sah gar nicht erschöpft aus. Da erzählte sie mir dann, wie schlimm es um ihre Familie stünde und dass diese nun Vorrang habe. Ihre Mutter wolle nämlich in die Ostukraine fahren und dort als Krankenschwester die Verwundeten pflegen; sie sei eine grosse Patriotin. Vater sei sehr dagegen und habe Angst um ihr Leben. Auch sie sei natürlich dagegen und wolle heute abend noch hinfahren und versuchen, es ihr auszureden. Was sollte ich dagegen sagen? Nach vier Stunden verabschiedete sich mit den Worten, sie habe das Gefühl, dass es gut werden würde und wir uns wiedersehen.
Anderntags erfuhr ich dann, dass sich die Mutter nicht habe umstimmen lassen. Daher müsse sie sich als Tochter nun um den Vater kümmern. Dieser sei nicht imstande zu kochen etc. Ich “bestürmte” sie mit drei SMS, worauf sie mich anrief und sich über mein mangelndes Verständnis beklagte und mich sogar anschrie, ich solle sie nicht ständig kontaktieren. Es sei schliesslich meine Entscheidung gewesen, sie zu einem so ungünstigen Zeitpunkt zu besuchen etc.
Ich fand ihren Umgang mit mir höchst bedenklich und es wuchsen Zweifel an ihrer Aufrichtigkeit. Daher sandte ich ihr weiterhin (immerhin gratis) SMS, um doch noch ein Treffen zu vereinbaren. -  Ohne in die Details zu gehen: Sie (er)fand immer neue Gründe, warum sie den Vater angeblich nicht allein lassen und mich an diesem Tag nicht mehr treffen könne. Sie erklärte sich schliesslich doch noch bereit, mich für ca. anderthalb Stunden zu treffen. Darauf konnte ich allerdings gut und gerne verzichten. 
Warnende Grüsse, Tom

Offline Eduard

• Commercial member
    • realrussianmatch.com
« Reply #417 on: August 20, 2014, 11:36:36 AM »
So... what else is new?

Offline Larry

Re: Anastasiadate scam
« Reply #418 on: August 20, 2014, 12:30:00 PM »
My experience with a woman in Nikolayev

I met Olga in Nikolayev after months of (expensive!) online chat. She let me know, that she would be happy, if we could get married.

Originally she was willing to meet me for five consecutive days and to show me the city and to teach me Russian as well. Initially, the first meeting (Saturday, 2 August) delayed by two hours. She said, that she had a meeting. Well, can happen...

Then in the evening she called me and told me she had to go to her grandparents next day. That they live far away and need her to bring them money. We could meet only in the evening; she was very sorry. I was also sorry that I was alone on Sunday allay long. Because - as I learnt on Sunday by SMS - was was just too tired now to come. We would see us on Monday. -

Monday: I wanted to see her finally in the morning. But she informed me, that after the yesterday's eight-hour bus ride she was still exhausted, because she still did not sleep well. So we could only meet in the afternoon. Thus I saw her on Monday at 3:30 PM. I must say, she did not look at all exhausted. Then she told me how bad the situation of her family was now and that this was now the priority...

Olga explained me, that she now had to take care about her worried father. (She is the only daughter.) He was not able to cook aso. I sent her three SMS, whereupon she called me and complained about my lack of understanding and even yelled at me! I should not contact "constantly." It was ultimately my decision to visit her at such an inopportune time (the civil war in the East), etc.

Her behavior towards me became more and more questionable and doubts about her sincerity grew quickly. So I sent her more SMS to still arrange a meeting, telling her, that her father would not starve without a warm meal during 2 or 3 days. - Without going into details: She always found new reasons why she impossibly could leave her father alone and why she could not meet me that day. She finally agreed to meet me next day, but again, only at 3 PM and for only half an hour. However, after all these excuses I was not keen to meet her at all.

You instinct not to meet her again is correct.  Drop her like a hot rock.

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
Re: Anastasiadate scam
« Reply #419 on: August 20, 2014, 02:25:11 PM »
You instinct not to meet her again is correct.  Drop her like a hot rock.

This.  Nik has acquired a certain reputation for pro-daters.  tom66ch decided, inconveniently, to come at all, thus she had to meet him to maintain the illusion.  The absolute best case is she was honest about her intentions--which I think we can eliminate based on the "marriage" talk before meeting--but just wasn't that into him in, in person.

One can find good girls and bad girls everywhere, of course, but a girl who likes you is going to plow the road for you (i.e. make it easier to meet, etc., and not constantly make up excuses.)

If there's too much drama, move on.  And always have a plan B.

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Offline WOVO

• Watched
« Reply #420 on: August 20, 2014, 03:27:07 PM »
It could be whole time, she is earning $$$ commissions from Anastasia Chat.

2 hours delay in the 1st day  - no excuses!!   You flew all the way from Mars and she was late ????!!!!

Offline WOVO

• Watched
« Reply #421 on: August 20, 2014, 03:29:22 PM »
I met a girl today online.  She is from Ukraine and she told me that she used to have a profile in Anastasia.  She told me that she had never written to men though the letters were sent to them!!   She wasn't happy about 'fake' letters

Offline Odessarents

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #422 on: August 21, 2014, 05:58:53 AM »
They have a new unwritten policy Anastasia , I was told buy a lady, I know that runs a small agency that if girls are not willing to chat and spend hours chatting with men they want the ladies removed from there site and now remove them , So this lady removed her profiles from Anastasia . also another agency I know that works with them will not take ladies in to here agency unless they are willing to chat at least 4 hours a day , if they are not she will not take them as new clients as they are not accepted by Anastasia 

Offline Annushka

« Reply #423 on: August 21, 2014, 06:00:04 AM »
Meanwhile, the ladies on the internet filled up the letters USA military. Neither more nor less: Generals !!! :chuckle:

"Groom Pen" from the United States lured Volgogradki $ 5000.

On the Internet, 42-year-old Volgogradki met an American citizen. In his e-mails Svetlana realized that he did his military service under the contract in one of the eastern countries. Their correspondence lasted more than two months. Their profiles on a dating site through which they found each other, Svetlana and her friend were removed as soon as they began to communicate via Skype, VDTV reported in the press service of the State Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia in Volgograd region.

The man wanted to visit Volgograd. For this, he asked his potential bride to send the name of his commander's application for a getaway.

Shortly email Svetlana received all necessary forms and details for payment of travel of his new friend supposedly sent from the department concerned. Enumerating through a bank of nearly three thousand dollars, she waited for a response. No news from her friend were reported in Skype, he also did not come out.

Svetlana has sent a letter to the commander, with a request to report what happened - here she did not reply received. Only on the sixth day after sending a money transfer, she received a message from which she learned that her friend was wounded in battle and allegedly at the moment, is being treated at a hospital. Their email communication has been resumed.

The man said that before leaving for Russian doctors advised him to undergo a full medical examination, which will result in an additional amount to him. Having sent two thousand dollars, Svetlana began to prepare for the long-awaited meeting. Her friend was supposed to fly on 31 July. On the flight number and arrival time, he did not say anything. The woman was waiting for him for two days.

Going to your page on August 2 Svetlana discovered that her friend had disappeared data, and only then realized that was a victim of fraud. Then the woman went to the police.

http://vd-tv.ru/news.php?2970

Offline treadmilldude

• Trips: None Yet
« Reply #424 on: February 12, 2016, 08:25:15 AM »
Barbossa, I have so much respect for you my friend. People on this good board who are honest, whose morals and ethical standards are in the right place, are ALL on your side. I am 100% on your side and support everything you have said in this thread. I have lost several thousand dollars to ADate. I have located about 38 to 40 women who I spent many thousands of dollars chatting with on AState.....unfortunately on VK.com who, as it turns out, are either married, engaged, or have many pictures of their serious boyfriends plastered all over their VK Page.

Unlike some, I do not take the position of "These poor, low-income, innocent 26-30 year-old Ukrainian girls....due to their poverty, they are justified in abandoning every ounce of morality they once had and scamming, frauding young Men like me whose only fault is actually having some (misplaced) trust in the basic goodness and decency of the young 26-30 year-old Women in Ukraine. You really have no idea how badly I was lied to and deceived by close to 100% of these girls I communicated with on ADate....the level of deception and dishonesty is difficult for me to even fathom now that I look back on everything.

Was I incredibly naive and stupid? Yes. Did I deserve to get scammed out of many thousands of dollars, hard-earned money I received as a result of my hard work in life, Magna Cum Laude at Texas A&M? Absolutely not, and it offends me when I hear so many guys in this thread say "any man who lost significant money on ADate...it is your fault and you deserve it".

I spent about 3 hours yesterday reading the massively long thread started by Eduard about his Marriage-finding services he offers here on this good board. Eduard is a very good guy. Maybe he embellished a little bit on the number of successful marriages he has accounted for in the last 26 months (even I admit 34 marriages in only 26 months, about 1.3 marriages every month, is just not realistic even for a man as talented at his craft as Eduard clearly is).....but that does not change the fact that Eduard has earned my complete respect as an honest, ethical, stand-up guy....who also happens to care deeply about his clients' happiness in life.....yes I am very seriously contemplating using his services in about 18 months when I travel to Kharkov. As such, it made me sick to my stomach to see a really awesome guy like Manny completely slander Eduard's good name and reputation because of one (what I consider minor) embellishment of the facts. Manny is a badass guy, great guy, I like Manny (and would love to send his kind Wife a lot of money if, in fact, I need her services in about 18 months), but he was so wrong in the way he treated Eduard. But what really chapped my butt was how he was treated by this piece of horse shit AndrewFi. Just look at Andrew's avatar...what an ugly, chubby, overweight piece of pond scum. AndrewFi, it is a good thing you are not looking for a woman in the FSU, cause you are one ugly, fat-faced, disgusting looking dude and there is not one attractive woman in the FSU who would come within 20 miles of you (unless looks are just completely irrelevant to her). Barbosa....the guy is right on the money with everything he has said about ADate. I have personally sent both Max and Greg (Mr. Customer Service Extraordinaire of ADate who is making a complete fool out of himself in this thread) the exact url's of at least 15 girls' VK Profiles whom I chatted with on ADate whose profiles say they are "single"......who are in fact A) Married B) Engaged C) Have a very serious BFriend who they enjoy French-kissing all over their VK Page.....and what did Max and Greg do when I sent them irrefutable proof - their own damn VK Profiles/URL's with the status of "Married, Engaged or In-Love" and hundreds, hundred of pictures of them in very intimate poses with their significant other - Max and Greg both completely ignored (did not even send me a reply email back) all of my emails.......and I have checked.....and every one of these 15 or so girls who I specifically sent them their VK URL's proving they are certainly not "Single" as their ADate Profiles clearly state...are still currently active on ADate. ADate's ""Anti-Scam" policy which "attempts to ensure all the women are legit and who they say they are"....does not exist. ADate's anti-scam policy.....What Anti-Scam Policy? And their "Refund policy" which states they'll refund a customer's money if they provide clear and convincing proof a woman is a scammer.....What Refund Policy? I have not had one penny of my hard-earned money returned to me. Bottom line, ADate's Anti-Scam policy and Refund Policy do not exist, they are figment's of Max's and Greg's imagination.

I only wish I had discovered RUadventures.com at the beginning of my search for my future Wife / future Mother of my Children.....so that I would not have given the common criminals at ADate one penny of my hard-earned money.

Barbosa, you are the man. If you and I are both in-country in Kharkov in about 18 months at the same time, I hop eto meet up with you and buy you a beer sometime.

AndrewFi, you are just as big a scammer as ADate. And Barbosa is right on the money, Andrew, you are certainly on the payroll of ADate and/or other PPL sites. Your duplicity, Andrew, is pretty disgusting. You are the most dishonest man on RUAdventures, and I plan on keeping my distance from you at all times, because I do not trust you as far as I can spit, dude. You are also the rudest individual I think I have ever come across. Your personality is just toxic, a detriment to this great board. I hope no FSU woman is ever unlucky enough to walk down the aisle with you. From what I can see, you and Manny are very tight, therefore, Manny will allow you to say and do anything you want, so you are protected here. Plus, I believe Barbosa has alluded to Manny being previously sewed by ADate, so, unfortunately, Manny is therefore not exactly impartial and objective on the topic of ADate now, is he? Sad when the owner of this board (Manny) has been sewed by ADate (according to Barbosa), and as such will not speak out at all against these common criminals, yet in fact actually protects, protects, ADate.

No Andrew, I am not going to get into a pissing match with you dude. But I will continue to laugh my ass off at you every time I read a post of yours, fatface, beergut. And, we will see who is married and who is not married in about 30 months, Andrew. Good guys don't always finish last, they often finish way ahead of evil guys.

Manny, if you feel the need to ban me as this is my first post on your awesome board, yet I am being critical of your "buddy" Andrew, I will understand. I need this board pretty badly as a source of information over the next 18 months or so, before I make my trip to Kharkov to find my future soulmate, future Mother of my Children. But if you feel you need to ban me, I will not think badly of you, because I actually do respect you greatly Manny, you are certainly a good dude.

I will not post again in this thread, I don't need to waste any more of my time or money on piece of horse-shit ADate. Karma is gonna bite everyone associated with ADate (yes including the poor, innocent, poverty-stricken 26-30 year-old young Ukrainian women on ADate) in the ass. I am a big believer in Karma...Good things happen to Good People. Bad things happen to Bad People. Bad Karma is gonna bite everyone associated with ADate in the ass.

OK Manny, ban away if you feel that is appropriate.
A blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time, but only by accident. - My advice to any member wondering whether or not they should make the very bad decision of using Anastasiadate.