The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Anastasia date scam....pro dater with a twist  (Read 64851 times)

Offline sashathecat

• Spouses Country: Ukraine baby!
  • Trips: 5-10
Re: Anastasia date scam....pro dater with a twist
« Reply #375 on: September 27, 2013, 10:58:50 PM »
Gregory, my wife's recently altered profile is still up. It does say that edenlady is affiliated with Anastasia on the page below and logging in with AD credentials takes you right into the site.

http://www.edenlady.com/register-login.html?

"This website is affiliated with AnastasiaDate. Sending Emails and free Love Notes, free unrestricted browsing photos, Video Chat, and telephone calls to our ladies are available for registered members. If you already have an account on AnastasiaDate, please login with your AnastasiaDate username and password. If you are not yet a member, please take a moment to register yourself. The registration is quick, easy and of no cost to you. All you need is to fill in the short form below."

I would give you the benefit of doubt and say it was accidentally left up except changes have been made to her interests and hobbies recently.

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #376 on: September 28, 2013, 12:03:14 AM »
I would invest a few dollars and see if wife #2 is nicer than the current version.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
« Reply #377 on: September 28, 2013, 12:39:45 AM »
invest a few more to see if she will video all with you:)
There is nothing permanent except change.

Offline welder

• Trips: None Yet
« Reply #378 on: September 29, 2013, 10:17:20 PM »

Offline patagonie

• Real life is meeting and kissing
  • Spouses Country: ukraine
« Reply #379 on: September 30, 2013, 01:56:33 AM »
I would invest a few dollars and see if wife #2 is nicer than the current version.
:ROFL:

Offline sashathecat

« Reply #380 on: September 30, 2013, 08:17:42 AM »
Lots of fake profiles padding the ranks here Gregory. My wife pointed out about ten women she personally knows that are either working or just had their photoshoots used. All nice women, but definitely not searching for a man.

Offline Gregory

• Commercial Member
  • AnastasiaDate, Customer Service Director
    • AnastasiaDate
  • Spouses Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #381 on: September 30, 2013, 10:50:04 AM »
SashaTheCat,

If I understand you correctly, your wife has a listing on ADate?  If so, could you provide me her ID number?  Also, you mentioned that she alleges other girls to be scammers.  Could she provide those ID numbers?  I am a bit unclear as to how you think both sites (Eden Lady) and ADate are related.

I will nevertheless look into this.

Thanks,

Gregory
Gregory
Customer Service Director
AnastasiaDate

Offline sashathecat

« Reply #382 on: September 30, 2013, 11:04:31 AM »
SashaTheCat,

If I understand you correctly, your wife has a listing on ADate?  If so, could you provide me her ID number?  Also, you mentioned that she alleges other girls to be scammers.  Could she provide those ID numbers?  I am a bit unclear as to how you think both sites (Eden Lady) and ADate are related.

On Edenlady they mention they are affiliated with Anastasia. I posted the link above. Are they or are they not related? Logging into Edenlady takes you directly into Anastasia's site so they are integrated in some manner.

If not related, does Edenlady receive compensation from Anastasia?

If I provide a few id's you remove those problems but we do not solve the larger issue at hand, right?

Offline Ladine

« Reply #383 on: September 30, 2013, 11:28:52 AM »
Gregory Pls do not make a fool of yourself. EdenLady to the site clearly says that it is your Affilat program.

This website is affiliated with AnastasiaDate. :thumbsup: tiphat  Sending Emails and free Love Notes, free unrestricted browsing photos, Video Chat, and telephone calls to our ladies are available for registered members. If you already have an account on AnastasiaDate, please login with your AnastasiaDate username and password. If you are not yet a member, please take a moment to register yourself. The registration is quick, easy and of no cost to you. All you need is to fill in the short form below.

affilat program is a subsite of the main dating site Anastasia. In order to attract men. and earnings for the Russian (Ukrainian) women. often just work profiles for communication and search sites do not exist. Only the maximum communication time.

and most importantly that the creation of a website affilat people have no right to create a profile on these sites. only base their girls. and no stranger.
and there is no problem to see a gallery of girls.

http://www.edenlady.com/
smart will learn - a fool would teach.
Никогда не оправдывайся, если ты невиновен. Если в вас бросают грязью, к вам может и не долететь. А руки того, кто это делает, останутся в грязи. Люблю вас всех.

Online AvHdB

« Reply #384 on: September 30, 2013, 11:53:32 AM »
Waiting for dinner to be finished and decided to look at the Eden Site.

There is no search option, you get to pick Ukraine girls aged 18-20 years or older. They can be in Kiev, Odessa, Nikolayev, Kherson or Khrakov. Beyond this possibilty hair colour, education, height and what they are seeking is not possible to seek.

There are some "amusing" qoutes to lead one into chat . . . I want my future husband to always be in a hurry coming home from work where I will meet him with tender smile, tasty dinner asking him Is everything all right, my darling?...

... unfortunately, there is no man beside me with whom I can share happiness...

But what is most troublesome is the statement from Eden itself . . . "Marriage to a Russian woman means a comfortable and happy family life. Russian women are taught to be very family oriented from a very young age. They do not believe in causing conflicts. A Russian woman is faithful and completely loyal. Her absolute belief in the family life makes her a Russian woman to marry.

The tough life that they faced in Russia makes them ready to face any difficulties life throws at them. They never complain or gripe. As long as they have the basics necessities of food, clothing and shelter along with the family they are happy.

Marrying Russian woman means that when a man comes back from a hard day of work he has a clean and calm house to come to. They make excellent housekeepers. . . "

I could qoute more but this is an affiliate and you allow this . ? . ? . ?

Offline Ladine

« Reply #385 on: September 30, 2013, 12:01:09 PM »
continue AV. And I'm going to do a retraction. ;D Probably Gregory lives in the past century and the same romantic dreams to find a girl  :chuckle:
Никогда не оправдывайся, если ты невиновен. Если в вас бросают грязью, к вам может и не долететь. А руки того, кто это делает, останутся в грязи. Люблю вас всех.

Offline Odessarents

• Commercial Member
« Reply #386 on: September 30, 2013, 12:12:23 PM »
SashaTheCat,

I will nevertheless look into this.

Thanks,

Gregory

Gregory

YOU AVOID THIS QUESTION

Why are the age range of male partners a lady is looking for removed from LADIES PROFILES  ?

Offline Ladine

« Reply #387 on: September 30, 2013, 12:22:30 PM »
Guys. what affilat program? this is the main site gives permission to do the sites affiliates. to create such a site there is a unified framework for the promotion of women. No matter where the profile is created. On the branches of these profiles also appear. there is a large selection of categories of girls which you will use. basic information of any girls that may not know. Only the main office of Anastasia where these profiles are created. When you press on the picture still appears all the information from the main site and not Anastasia affilat branch . there as many webinars where it is advertised as working with affilat sites, and that the main creator of a foreigner. I really do not even know who created this site Anastasia. It looks like it just fine Gregory pawn that tries to raise his rating by RUA

and by the way. know how to create the first profile? they just take ready-made base of girls on the internet. and untwist it. Real People there are very few. Because it's impossible to roll out empty. So make another trap. I passed this way from affilat programs Anastasia to create a personal site. So Anastasia gives them a base girls. because the site can not be done with a high rating if you will only seek the truth. Russian rely on you as a very naive people who can buy a glamorous image.

Offline sashathecat

« Reply #388 on: September 30, 2013, 12:24:26 PM »
My wife mentioned another issue with Anastasia, maybe you can let us know if this has been resolved since she was involved Gregory.

When a woman signs up with an agency she is not allowed to move her profile to another agency without the approval of the first agencies administrator. You can imagine most agency owners deny this request to keep their ranks filled.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #389 on: September 30, 2013, 03:29:20 PM »
AvHdB, you may be misunderstanding how the business works. :)

The feeder sites provide a supply of profiles into the Adate database. The site belongs to the owners of the business, not Adate. The affiliate recruits women and these appear on the affiliate site and also in the Adate database.
This means that pretty much whatever the affiliate agency wants to put on their site is their business and not Adate's.

There are some affiliates that exist only to serve Adate and their web pages, if they have a site, are usually some kind of mirror of Adate's, populated, much as Ladine explained, with Adate profiles.

Oh, there's another affiliate type. These are simply affiliates, marketers who run websites with a view to driving traffic to an agency to, hopefully spend money for which the affiliate collects a commission. These people have no girls, no office, they are internet marketers. They may also feature women from the vendor's database, the degree to which that can happen varies according to the vendor.

It can be hard to see at first glance just what type of affiliate site one is looking at.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Eduard

• Commercial member
    • realrussianmatch.com
  • Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #390 on: September 30, 2013, 03:37:29 PM »

There is no search option, you get to pick Ukraine girls aged 18-20 years or older. They can be in Kiev, Odessa, Nikolayev, Kherson or Khrakov. Beyond this possibilty hair colour, education, height and what they are seeking is not possible to seek.

There are some "amusing" qoutes to lead one into chat . . . I want my future husband to always be in a hurry coming home from work where I will meet him with tender smile, tasty dinner asking him Is everything all right, my darling?...

But what is most troublesome is the statement from Eden itself . . . "Marriage to a Russian woman means a comfortable and happy family life. Russian women are taught to be very family oriented from a very young age. They do not believe in causing conflicts. A Russian woman is faithful and completely loyal. Her absolute belief in the family life makes her a Russian woman to marry.

The tough life that they faced in Russia makes them ready to face any difficulties life throws at them. They never complain or gripe. As long as they have the basics necessities of food, clothing and shelter along with the family they are happy.

Marrying Russian woman means that when a man comes back from a hard day of work he has a clean and calm house to come to. They make excellent housekeepers. . . "

This is heart warming! Where can I get one?!?!  :thumbsup:

Offline sashathecat

« Reply #391 on: September 30, 2013, 03:47:02 PM »

The feeder sites provide a supply of profiles into the Adate database. The site belongs to the owners of the business, not Adate. The affiliate recruits women and these appear on the affiliate site and also in the Adate database.
This means that pretty much whatever the affiliate agency wants to put on their site is their business and not Adate's.

There are some affiliates that exist only to serve Adate and their web pages, if they have a site, are usually some kind of mirror of Adate's, populated, much as Ladine explained, with Adate profiles.

Oh, there's another affiliate type. These are simply affiliates, marketers who run websites with a view to driving traffic to an agency to, hopefully spend money for which the affiliate collects a commission. These people have no girls, no office, they are internet marketers. They may also feature women from the vendor's database, the degree to which that can happen varies according to the vendor.

It can be hard to see at first glance just what type of affiliate site one is looking at.

Andrew is correct on the types of affiliates. There is one more option in regards to Adate. They have certain sites where they will advertise women that do not make the mark in regards to looks. An administrator rates women and if they are a 7 or below they are not featured on the main site, but on another site owned by Adate. This may have changed in the last several years though.

Offline Barbossa

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #392 on: September 30, 2013, 04:01:32 PM »

Technically, Andrew is correct.  This type of affiliation is a web affiliation.  It is not an agency affiliation.  As a web contributor, the agent collects a series of front images (from ADate) and displays them as their own.  But the agent is actually paid when the user logs on through them to the host aggregator.   Last I heard, ADate claimed to have around 200 of these window front agents for their operations throughout the world.  They are much more predominant in venues other than Anastasia Date. 

Online AvHdB

« Reply #393 on: September 30, 2013, 11:34:01 PM »
AvHdB, you may be misunderstanding how the business works.

My excuses I should have written in greater detail the workings of the MOB industry but I suspect most of us do understand the difference's of the web marketing and the different sort of agencies.

Offline Eduard

• Commercial member
    • realrussianmatch.com
« Reply #394 on: October 01, 2013, 12:18:55 PM »

And then I just came across this 26 yo woman's profile on a local Russian dating site and she says this: Когда мы одиноки, нам хочется найти правильного человека, чтобы засыпать с ним и просыпаться, но мы такие суки, что, получив это, начинаем хотеть чего-то другого.

Translation: When we are lonely we want to find the right man, fall asleep and wake up next to him. But we are such sluts that once we have that, we start wanting something different.

Ed: Confusing isn't it? Who shell we trust?

Offline Vinnvinny

« Reply #395 on: October 01, 2013, 12:25:17 PM »

This is heart warming! Where can I get one?!?!  :thumbsup:

I believe under the circumstances it should be possible to get yourself 2. Maybe one for the weekend and one for weekdays.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #396 on: October 01, 2013, 12:26:44 PM »
Ed, many people said exactly the same words. I wonder who originally wrote them, would it be from literature or a movie?

However, who among us would deny their essential truth, regardless of gender?
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Mikeav8r

• Keep the shiny side up and the dirty side down...
« Reply #397 on: October 01, 2013, 12:33:28 PM »

And then I just came across this 26 yo woman's profile on a local Russian dating site and she says this: Когда мы одиноки, нам хочется найти правильного человека, чтобы засыпать с ним и просыпаться, но мы такие суки, что, получив это, начинаем хотеть чего-то другого.

Translation: When we are lonely we want to find the right man, fall asleep and wake up next to him. But we are such sluts that once we have that, we start wanting something different.

Perhaps you should send her a brief note inquiring whether she is seeking a serious relationship or if she is just another one of those Russian "sex tourists"  :chuckle:
Two Favorites:
1.  You have 2 ears and 1 mouth, therefor you should listen twice as much as you speak. -Confucius
2.  If you want to give God a good laugh, tell him your plans. - Anon

Offline Eduard

• Commercial member
    • realrussianmatch.com
« Reply #398 on: October 01, 2013, 01:51:06 PM »

Perhaps you should send her a brief note inquiring whether she is seeking a serious relationship or if she is just another one of those Russian "sex tourists"  :chuckle:
It did say that she was looking for a serious relationship and marriage... perhaps what she wrote above is just a joke... but as we know - every joke has some truth in it  (:)

Offline Mikeav8r

• Keep the shiny side up and the dirty side down...
« Reply #399 on: October 01, 2013, 02:00:07 PM »

It did say that she was looking for a serious relationship and marriage... perhaps what she wrote above is just a joke... but as we know - every joke has some truth in it  (:)

Yar!!
Two Favorites:
1.  You have 2 ears and 1 mouth, therefor you should listen twice as much as you speak. -Confucius
2.  If you want to give God a good laugh, tell him your plans. - Anon

Registration