The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Anastasia date scam....pro dater with a twist  (Read 64854 times)

Offline sashathecat

• Spouses Country: Ukraine baby!
  • Trips: 5-10
Re: Anastasia date scam....pro dater with a twist
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2013, 07:51:20 AM »
sasha, you should contact their Customer Service Department and they would be glad to hear you.  ;D

I have a feeling they really would rather not hear from someone like me unless it was for something like their new reality show on success stories  :)

Offline Barbossa

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2013, 09:12:41 AM »
Gregory,

Here are some suggestions:

1.  The profiles for your women are frequently not serviced by the women themselves.  You need to put a disclosure on your site that states that the individual that you see in the pictures, or are chatting to, is not necessarily the woman in the pictures.  Also disclose that the chat and letter writing possibly is conducted by a paid employee of the agency.  This should be done at the time that the member buys credits and at the time that the member engages in a conversation or sends a letter to the lady.

or:

2.  Prohibit the agencies from paying women to answer emails and conduct chats (and in some cases video chats) with male subscribers who have no idea that they women are getting paid to talk to them.

Please respond and don't insult our intelligence by saying that this is not happening.

Online mhr7

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: Semi-Resident
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2013, 02:00:48 PM »
Interesting, killing time on Adate and one of the girls from Odessa invited me to chat by telling me that the whole site is fake. Never seen that before. What do you think Gregory?

Offline AJ

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2013, 03:48:39 PM »
429 Weber Road #288
    Romeoville
    Illinois,60446

yes, alledged home of Natasha club and 1st int.
 :chuckle:

I drive weber road somewhat often..
I'd challenge someone to find that office, at that exact address.
maybe it's just a typo, but there really isnt many office buildjngs around there,
the commercial properties are autozone, panda express , applebees ,jimmy johns,
 but mostly weber thru there is residential. with a few typical small strip malls.

I saw this addy a long time ago, and thought it kind of funny,
so the next time by there,  i really looked to see if i could find this office for fun.
No luck. ,the place at that address , is a business selling home security equipment and monitoring. with an asian fast food place next door.
Hey ,mavbe i just missed it but have no idea where it would be.

The next time thru there i'll see if 1st int..
 isnt actually located at the eastern european run strip club a bit north on the same road  :laugh:

Offline bagalia

• Spouses Country: Ukraine/USA
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2013, 06:44:36 PM »
429 Weber Road #288
    Romeoville
    Illinois,60446

yes, alledged home of Natasha club and 1st int.
 :chuckle:

I drive weber road somewhat often..
I'd challenge someone to find that office, at that exact address.
maybe it's just a typo, but there really isnt many office buildjngs around there,
the commercial properties are autozone, panda express , applebees ,jimmy johns,
 but mostly weber thru there is residential. with a few typical small strip malls.

I saw this addy a long time ago, and thought it kind of funny,
so the next time by there,  i really looked to see if i could find this office for fun.
No luck. ,the place at that address , is a business selling home security equipment and monitoring. with an asian fast food place next door.
Hey ,mavbe i just missed it but have no idea where it would be.

The next time thru there i'll see if 1st int..
 isnt actually located at the eastern european run strip club a bit north on the same road  :laugh:

This is located in the strip mall at Weber and W 135th. It is a UPS drop mail service. :)

Misery is the river of the world; everybody row, everybody row.

Offline AJ

« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2013, 12:19:53 PM »
This is located in the strip mall at Weber and W 135th. It is a UPS drop mail service.

lol well of course.
and it makes perfect sense

:)

Offline Gregory

• Commercial Member
  • AnastasiaDate, Customer Service Director
    • AnastasiaDate
  • Spouses Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2013, 08:34:39 AM »
Hi Gregory,

Hello, welcome to RUA. I suspect that there are numerous questions that you can answer.

So you know the owners of RUA prefer that you do not add your link to your messages. Just the policy.

One question that I have even though Anastasia Date and 1St International have differing identies they are in fact corporately owned jointly; am I correct? You are in fact the director of Customer Support in both firms if I am not mistaken.

While I could spend some time on the sites and work out the numbers. Could you tells us how many active members are in Ukraine and in Russia? How many women are spread through out the rest of the former Soviet Union?

Kindly, Av

Moderators, Is it possible to merge this thread into the some what longer one that is more active and covers a broader topic range with regards with regards to Anastasia?

Thank you for your interest Av. Firstly, we are not in anyway related to 1st International. We currently have around 30000 female users on our website today spread over all the former soviet block, but this number is changing all the time.
If there's anything else I can help you with, don't hesitate to get in touch.
Gregory
Gregory
Customer Service Director
AnastasiaDate

Offline Gregory

• Commercial Member
    • AnastasiaDate
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2013, 08:38:26 AM »
If anyone has any constructive feedback about our company we would be glad to hear.

Yea. Once I registered to the site I had contact with one of the staff. we talked in the phone. I asked him how is that when I registered to the site I get so many letters from girls in a short time?
He said: "well, maybe you are attractive"  :ROFL:

Thank you for your comment. We get lots of questions regarding this matter. The ladies on our site try hard to get the attention of our male customers and, therefore, do send a lot of letters. Of course, in your case it could be that you're a very attractive man.
Gregory
Gregory
AnastasiaDate

Offline Gregory

• Commercial Member
    • AnastasiaDate
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2013, 08:43:23 AM »
Hi Gregory,

Hello, welcome to RUA. I suspect that there are numerous questions that you can answer.

So you know the owners of RUA prefer that you do not add your link to your messages. Just the policy.

One question that I have even though Anastasia Date and 1St International have differing identies they are in fact corporately owned jointly; am I correct? You are in fact the director of Customer Support in both firms if I am not mistaken.

While I could spend some time on the sites and work out the numbers. Could you tells us how many active members are in Ukraine and in Russia? How many women are spread through out the rest of the former Soviet Union?

Kindly, Av

Moderators, Is it possible to merge this thread into the some what longer one that is more active and covers a broader topic range with regards with regards to Anastasia?

They are different companies

1ST-INTERNATIONAL.COM

Contact information
 We are located outside of Chicago. If you happen to have any questions, feel free to:

Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at any of the following numbers:

USA  toll-free: 1-866-Y-SINGLE (1-866-974-6453). 

UK: +44 (0) 2030261229
From other countries call whichever is more convenient for you, either  US: +1 (312) 252-0005 or UK: +44 (0) 2030261229
Chat online with a live person 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Email us at info@1st-international.com. We answer all emails in less than 24 hours (usually in just a few hours)
Send us a fax (US number): +1 (360) 525-0025
Write to us at 429 B Weber Road #288 Romeoville, IL 60446 USA. Use this address for all correspondence, payments, inquiries, etc.

Registration Service Provided By: 1ST INTERNATIONAL LTD

Domain Name: 1ST-INTERNATIONAL.COM

Registration Date: 03-Jul-1999
 Expiration Date: 03-Jul-2014 

Name Servers: 
    ns1.international-marriage.com
    ns1.russian-brides-club.com

Registrant Contact Details:
    New Experience LLC
    Manager        ()
    429 Weber Road #288
    Romeoville
    Illinois,60446
    US
    Tel. +630.6871091

Administrative Contact Details: 
    New Experience LLC
    Manager        ()
    429 Weber Road #288
    Romeoville
    Illinois,60446
    US
    Tel. +630.6871091

Technical Contact Details: 
    New Experience LLC
    Manager        ()
    429 Weber Road #288
    Romeoville
    Illinois,60446
    US
    Tel. +630.6871091

Billing Contact Details:
    New Experience LLC
    Manager        ()
    429 Weber Road #288
    Romeoville
    Illinois,60446
    US
    Tel. +630.6871091

Now anastastia now hides there ownership details and show no address for maine anymore WHY ??? Just look at where they have office Cyprus IS very interesting

Thank you for your comment. We no longer have an office in Maine our offices can be found on our homepage. 

Gregory
Gregory
AnastasiaDate

Offline Gregory

• Commercial Member
    • AnastasiaDate
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2013, 08:51:15 AM »
Dear customers/possible future customers,

If anyone has an questions, suggestions or complaints please don't hestitate to contact our Customer Service department and we'd be happy to help you. Our Customer Service Department can be reached by phone by dialing toll-free (+1) 800-356-3130 or (+1) 800-234-0036.  Additionally we can be reached by clicking on the “contact us” link at the bottom/right of every page on our website.  If you are a registered customer, you can also reach us by logging in through our website and clicking on the “LiveSupport” button at the top/right of the page. 

Gregory
Gregory
AnastasiaDate

Offline jamaica_live

• причиняю добро и наношу пользу
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2013, 10:10:11 AM »
The ladies on our site try hard to get the attention of our male customers and, therefore, do send a lot of letters.
Why should young beautiful girls try hard to get men's attention?  :innocent:
People who do not listen to the advice, you can not help.

"В некоторых людях живет Бог, в некоторых - дьявол, а в некоторых только глисты." (God lives in some people, the devil - in others... and in certain people live only worms.)

Offline Chris

• Spouses Country: Chernivtsi, Ukraine
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2013, 10:44:47 AM »
Hi Gregory,

Kindly, Av

Thank you for your interest Av. Firstly, we are not in anyway related to 1st International. We currently have around 30000 female users on our website today spread over all the former soviet block, but this number is changing all the time.
If there's anything else I can help you with, don't hesitate to get in touch.
Gregory

Gregory, just one question, did YOU, work for 1st International at any time in the past, to be more specific, 2005 - 2007
Слава Україні

Offline Odessarents

• Commercial Member
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2013, 11:09:32 AM »
If anyone has any constructive feedback about our company we would be glad to hear. Please contact us. Our Customer Service Department can be reached by phone by dialing toll-free (+1) 800-356-3130 or (+1) 800-234-0036.  Additionally we can be reached by clicking on the “contact us” link at the bottom/right of every page on our website.  If you are a registered customer, you can also reach us by logging in through our website and clicking on the “LiveSupport” button at the top/right of the page. 

Sincerely,

Gregory
AnastasiaDate
Customer Support Team
[Link removed by mods - Gregory, please read this topic.]

How is giving cars, vacations , i phones etc not promoting scamming and fraud to male clients ? also why the removal of the office details ? AND THE SUDDEN REMOVAL OF THE AGE RANGE OF A MAN A LADY WOULD BE INTERESTED IN ?

I SEE GREGORY AVOIDED ANSWERING MY QUESTION S ABOUT THE CARS AND AGE REMOVAL !!!!   :smokin:

Offline Muzh_1

« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2013, 12:58:07 PM »
I'm LMAO.

Do any of your really believe he will get into a debate here?

He keeps posting his toll-free number for any questions. That should be more than a hint.

You guys are being as futile as Gore waiting for the Supreme Court to reverse their 'decision.'  :smokin:

Offline Vinnvinny

« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2013, 01:19:07 PM »
I agree Muzh.  Asking specific question to our Greg is like watching Hannibal Lecter enter Sweeney Todds for a shave and expecting the event to pass off peacefully.

Offline jamaica_live

• причиняю добро и наношу пользу
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2013, 01:28:58 PM »
Nope.
Could it prevent me from making comments?  :chuckle:
My question was rhetorical.
People who do not listen to the advice, you can not help.

"В некоторых людях живет Бог, в некоторых - дьявол, а в некоторых только глисты." (God lives in some people, the devil - in others... and in certain people live only worms.)

Offline Muzh_1

« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2013, 01:43:29 PM »
Nope.
Could it prevent me from making comments?  :chuckle:
My question was rhetorical.

Jamaica Mon, I would never dream of preventing you from anything.  :loving:   :smokin:

Offline Vinnvinny

« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2013, 02:37:00 PM »
Thank you for your comment. We no longer have an office in Maine our offices can be found on our homepage. 

Gregory

I just checked your homepage (anastasiadate.com) and there is no address listed for you. There's no address either on your 'contact us' page but I found on your privacy policy that you are now located in the Seychelles.  :chuckle:

Offline Odessarents

• Commercial Member
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2013, 12:43:49 AM »
I'm LMAO.

He keeps posting his toll-free number for any questions. That should be more than a hint.

You guys are being as futile as Gore waiting for the Supreme Court to reverse their 'decision.'  :smokin:

i was just being sarcastic in away as I just was pointing out he choose to answer about the office address and ignored the important question

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2013, 01:41:00 AM »
I just checked your homepage (anastasiadate.com) and there is no address listed for you. There's no address either on your 'contact us' page but I found on your privacy policy that you are now located in the Seychelles.  :chuckle:

Given the current state of play in respect of US anti-international marriage broker legislation it makes perfect sense for ANY online dating business dealing with US based clients to be incorporated off-shore.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline sharonhaber00

• If you call it "Avatar", let it be Avatar...
  • Spouses Country: Israel
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2013, 08:32:26 AM »
If anyone has any constructive feedback about our company we would be glad to hear.

Yea. Once I registered to the site I had contact with one of the staff. we talked in the phone. I asked him how is that when I registered to the site I get so many letters from girls in a short time?
He said: "well, maybe you are attractive"  :ROFL:

Thank you for your comment. We get lots of questions regarding this matter. The ladies on our site try hard to get the attention of our male customers and, therefore, do send a lot of letters. Of course, in your case it could be that you're a very attractive man.
Gregory

Yea right  :8)

Even though girls on different sites have different perceptions of attractiveness (depending on the method of contact  :money:)
Nadie no sabe lo que tiene hasta el día que lo pierde.

Offline JayH

• Watched
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2013, 03:56:19 AM »
Given the new threads relating to AD I thought I would make this easier to find !!

Offline Bud E

• Spouses Country: USA
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2013, 04:32:10 PM »

Does it sound suspicious to anyone that Anastasia has closed down their only US office in Maine after so many years?  Hmmm! Me think to avoid any prosecution.

Anastasia - Big brother above is watching

Offline Larry

« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2013, 04:54:45 PM »
I think Anastasia has an office in New York City, perhaps at this location:

551 Fifth Avenue
28th Floor
New York, NY, 10017
USA

http://www.crunchbase.com/company/anastasia-web#ixzz2another forum7HvRv

http://www.linkedin.com/company/anastasiadate

Offline Gregory

• Commercial Member
    • AnastasiaDate
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2013, 09:20:11 AM »
Thanks Larry, that is the correct address.

Gregory
AnastasiaDate
Gregory
AnastasiaDate