The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Slutochka: a modern Russian Fairy Tale  (Read 8642 times)

Offline Boris

Re: Slutochka: a modern Russian Fairy Tale
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2017, 06:00:22 PM »
I forgot how funny Pup Zelmy was...

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2017, 04:51:08 AM »
Slutochka needs to be brought back to life.

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2017, 01:34:15 PM »

See below

To be continued…………by whoever wants to..........
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2017, 02:44:12 PM »

I did my part by accidentally resurrecting the thread.

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2017, 02:58:20 PM »

See below

To be continued…………by whoever wants to..........
I have a few ideas.

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2017, 05:29:23 PM »
And his proposal was for Slutochka to marry his redneck 3rd cousin twice removed, from Incestville, West Virginia whose name was Harv.
Now, Harv was a nice enough guy. It was just that he'd had the double misfortune of having being hit with the ugly stick, for starters, and then, when he was knee high to a grasshopper, he'd  been kicked in the head while mashing from the family cows teats. Things were never the same after that and he was as useless as tits on a bull.
Still, he would turn up at the honky tonk on a weekend and make out with lill cousin Sue-Ellen, who was hotter than a goat’s butt in a pepper patch, very often leaving her happy as a puppy with two peckers.
 Ya'all wondering why? Cos he had the biggest whanger ya'all can imagine.

All Slutochka had to do was agree to the proposal and Officer Steppinit Esq would sort the K-1 out, pronto. Slutochka was in на 7 небе от счастья.
At last, she would walk those streets of gold and drive that big Cadillac she'd dreamed of for years.
Meeeester Stepppinit, she said, of kurse I do this, taking his arm. But before I go to  USA, I need new Sapogi. And btw, I don't wear any knickers......

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2017, 08:35:38 AM »
Uh, is that right, l'ill lady, said Mr Steppinit, his mind conjuring up the most vivid vision of Slutochka's glory. Say, my apartment ain't far, why don't we go there and you can taste some of the finest Bourbon east of the Blue Ridge mountains. In fact its cousin Harvs home made moonshine liquor.

Slutochka thought she might as well start getting accustomed to these Amerikanski tastes so off she went in her 4 inch heels and short skirt, oblivious to the traffic mayhem as heads turned to observe that pert popka swinging down the pavement with just a glimpse of heaven on show.

They reached the apartment and Slutochka entered the hall. Uh, have a seat on the sofa in the living room while I get you that drink, said Mr Steppinit. Ok, I wait, was the reply.
When he returned, drinks in hand, Mr Steppinit stopped short at the sight of Slutochka sat on the sofa, legs slightly apart offering him his first view of Mother Russia. His knees trembled at the sight, a sweat broke out on his brow and his manhood rose in majestic splendour in anticipation of the pleasures awaiting. Then, as he focussed his glazed eyes, they were drawn to her half open mouth and the sight of her dental deficiencies hit him and like Newtons apple, he came back to earth with a thud.
Uh uh uh, he stuttered, I-I-I j-just remembered I h-have a meeting with my b-boss. I'll call you later.

With that he dashed out of his apartment, leaving Slutochka to ponder her fate.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2017, 09:05:27 AM »
Uh, is that right, l'ill lady, said Mr Steppinit, his mind conjuring up the most vivid vision of Slutochka's glory. Say, my apartment ain't far, why don't we go there and you can taste some of the finest Bourbon east of the Blue Ridge mountains. In fact its cousin Harvs home made moonshine liquor.

Slutochka thought she might as well start getting accustomed to these Amerikanski tastes so off she went in her 4 inch heels and short skirt, oblivious to the traffic mayhem as heads turned to observe that pert popka swinging down the pavement with just a glimpse of heaven on show.

They reached the apartment and Slutochka entered the hall. Uh, have a seat on the sofa in the living room while I get you that drink, said Mr Steppinit. Ok, I wait, was the reply.
When he returned, drinks in hand, Mr Steppinit stopped short at the sight of Slutochka sat on the sofa, legs slightly apart offering him his first view of Mother Russia. His knees trembled at the sight, a sweat broke out on his brow and his manhood rose in majestic splendour in anticipation of the pleasures awaiting. Then, as he focussed his glazed eyes, they were drawn to her half open mouth and the sight of her dental deficiencies hit him and like Newtons apple, he came back to earth with a thud.
Uh uh uh, he stuttered, I-I-I j-just remembered I h-have a meeting with my b-boss. I'll call you later.

With that he dashed out of his apartment, leaving Slutochka to ponder her fate.

What? How bad can teeth really be? Wouldn't stop me. Just put a pillow over her head!  :laugh:

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2017, 12:03:12 PM »
Half of the kamasutra positions means you won't look at her face... Doggy-style , 69 .... etc.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2017, 12:03:44 PM »
Uh, is that right, l'ill lady, said Mr Steppinit,
Why does that name sound familiar...
OO===[][]===OO

Offline Gipsy

« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2017, 12:44:07 PM »
Half of the kamasutra positions means you won't look at her face... Doggy-style , 69 .... etc.

There is no real need to look at the mantelpiece whilst one pokes the fire... :ROFL:
Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2017, 02:53:14 PM »
And his proposal was for Slutochka to marry his redneck 3rd cousin twice removed, from Incestville, West Virginia whose name was Harv.
Now, Harv was a nice enough guy. It was just that he'd had the double misfortune of having being hit with the ugly stick, for starters, and then, when he was knee high to a grasshopper, he'd  been kicked in the head while mashing from the family cows teats. Things were never the same after that and he was as useless as tits on a bull.
Still, he would turn up at the honky tonk on a weekend and make out with lill cousin Sue-Ellen, who was hotter than a goat’s butt in a pepper patch, very often leaving her happy as a puppy with two peckers.
 Ya'all wondering why? Cos he had the biggest whanger ya'all can imagine.

All Slutochka had to do was agree to the proposal and Officer Steppinit Esq would sort the K-1 out, pronto. Slutochka was in на 7 небе от счастья.
At last, she would walk those streets of gold and drive that big Cadillac she'd dreamed of for years.
Meeeester Stepppinit, she said, of kurse I do this, taking his arm. But before I go to  USA, I need new Sapogi. And btw, I don't wear any knickers......

What could be better on Christmas Eve than a new installment of Slutochka?  :laugh:????

Offline Wiz

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2017, 07:20:20 PM »
Uh, is that right, l'ill lady, said Mr Steppinit,
Why does that name sound familiar...

That shows your age ...old timer!  :ROFL:

BTW I noticed that DOGS is reading and posting in the "Guardian"......

I hope Mr "Steppinit" read the comments and post a Xmas version of Slutoshka too.
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline Wiz

« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2019, 02:19:08 AM »

There is no real need to look at the mantelpiece whilst one pokes the fire... :ROFL:

But doesn't admiring a beautiful flower is acting as an appetizer and increases your need for a good lunch/dinner?

Don't you, during eating your food, especially when you are looking towards the ceiling enjoy the view of the galloping flower and the movement of the venus mountains while she is riding her horse and your glass is constantly filing up and you enjoy/love the smell and taste of the flower?

After all we are not animals Mr Gipsy, don't you think?

Markje

You were very young those years on that defunct old board. Do you remember the name?

Could DG be the JJ Steppinit from Essex?
Familiar writing style...... I guess.

I was enjoying the posts from Gorky Guy and it was fun without the  imaginary perennial singleton posters from the US, who appeared later on this board!

Good to see the Mouse is back....wish there were more from the old guard around... we really had fun those times... without the need to talk politics!

tiphat.
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline Gipsy

« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2019, 03:19:09 AM »

But doesn't admiring a beautiful flower is acting as an appetizer and increases your need for a good lunch/dinner?

Don't you, during eating your food, especially when you are looking towards the ceiling enjoy the view of the galloping flower and the movement of the venus mountains while she is riding her horse and your glass is constantly filing up and you enjoy/love the smell and taste of the flower?

Markje

You were very young those years on that defunct old board. Do you remember the name?

I was enjoying the posts from Gorky Guy and it was fun without the  imaginary perennial singleton posters from the US, who appeared later on this board!

Good to see the Mouse is back....wish there were more from the old guard around... we really had fun those times... without the need to talk politics!

tiphat.

Speak for yourself...  :ROFL:

Is there even a "Greek position" in the Kama sutra ??  :dh:
Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2019, 04:07:23 AM »

That ancient greek art + ancient greek mythology leave little to the imagination  :party0011:
OO===[][]===OO

Offline Wiz

« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2019, 04:54:55 AM »

That ancient greek art + ancient greek mythology leave little to the imagination  :party0011:

Well done Mark

Obviously Gipsy is affected by the different climates of where he lives and the Greek one, normally hot most of the months, allowing the Greeks freedom of movement!
No need for heavy clothes......... ;D

He may also be influenced with the (British) love for the animals ..... where I prefer the human nature and bodies to look at!

Now I will not post evidence of the Ancient Greek art and you are right..... the Greek art and mythology leaves very little to imagination..... and most tourist shops are still selling plenty of modern artifacts.  :ROFL:

Offline AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2019, 08:07:21 AM »

Why don't you invent it and get back to us? Please though, no dead horses.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline yankee

« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2019, 11:27:52 AM »

Markje

tiphat.

one guy standing behind another guy
What is worse than not being able to get what you don't even want?

Offline Wiz

« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2019, 05:36:32 PM »

As Markje already mentioned, "ancient greek art + ancient greek mythology leave little to the imagination  :party0011:"

For your information the Greeks never had any problem with sex and sexuality and they did experiment with everything, so I think they din't need a Kamasutra book to teach them what to do ..........

Just for your info.....the Doggy position is very favorite with most women..... and not men only, as you imply!.

But for you, God fearing conservative American's, I suggest you visit the site below ... take a look and you may learn something more....!

Every woman has her own preference but I expect 100 Kamasutra sex positions to satisfy your curiosity and help you to learn something  new on the way.

The Greeks have tried and tested all of them and more!

tiphat

Offline yankee

« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2019, 05:07:27 PM »

As Markje already mentioned, "ancient greek art + ancient greek mythology leave little to the imagination  :party0011:"

For your information the Greeks never had any problem with sex and sexuality and they did experiment with everything, so I think they din't need a Kamasutra book to teach them what to do ..........

Just for your info.....the Doggy position is very favorite with most women..... and not men only, as you imply!.

But for you, God fearing conservative American's, I suggest you visit the site below ... take a look and you may learn something more....!

Every woman has her own preference but I expect 100 Kamasutra sex positions to satisfy your curiosity and help you to learn something  new on the way.

The Greeks have tried and tested all of them and more!

tiphat
:thumbsup:
What is worse than not being able to get what you don't even want?

Registration