Dating & Marriage With Women From Russia, Ukraine, Belarus & FSU > Dating Scams and Suspicious Agencies

The Value of Names, E-Mail Addresses and Photos

<< < (7/7)

Vinnvinny:
Thanks Mike. Why are you doubting that she is NOT a 'scammer'?

mike64:

--- Quote from: Vinnvinny on November 11, 2009, 03:47:51 PM ---Thanks Mike. Why are you doubting that she is NOT a 'scammer'?

--- End quote ---
just some outside opinions before  I list her if shes not already listed ...she didnt ask me for money yet  but it seems odd behavior for a legit girl. remember i'm new to this too  lol

Manny:

--- Quote from: mike64 on November 11, 2009, 03:42:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: Vinnvinny on November 11, 2009, 03:30:16 PM ---Which city? (No, I'm not a parrot).

--- End quote ---
anna1982.15@mail.ru) her email  she didn say where she was from looking back at the emails

--- End quote ---

Google tells you: http://www.google.co.uk/search?rlz=1C1GGLS_en-GBGB291GB305&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=anna1982.15@mail.ru

mike64:

--- Quote from: Manny on November 11, 2009, 04:28:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: mike64 on November 11, 2009, 03:42:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: Vinnvinny on November 11, 2009, 03:30:16 PM ---Which city? (No, I'm not a parrot).

--- End quote ---
anna1982.15@mail.ru) her email  she didn say where she was from looking back at the emails

--- End quote ---

Google tells you: http://www.google.co.uk/search?rlz=1C1GGLS_en-GBGB291GB305&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=anna1982.15@mail.ru
--- End quote ---

bingo! she is a very naughty boris ! I see this scammer has been around for quite some time and to top it off I didnt even get the  :biggrin:latest scammer photos.. now I am insulted lol

Generci:
i think that i will be a expert because i received more one thousand emails from more 500 girls!! And after all " i Think one is real..."
real for me only some secretary Ucranian girls from Brasilian Embassy at Kiev that i make friendship i want to advise is a very difficult to find someone serius in date sites but always have one or more..exist for me a percentual at date sites 5% is real...so you must to have 20 girlsfriends there for to fond 1... :loving:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version