The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Hungary, Budapest, March 2010  (Read 4327 times)

Offline Olga_Mouse

• Trips: Resident
Leaving Russia is not an emigration, rather an evacuation.

Offline WestCoast

Re: Hungary, Budapest, March 2010
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 03:07:15 PM »
Nice photos Olga.  Always wanted to see Budapest, just never managed to fit it into any of my European vacations.
andrewfi says ''Proximity is almost no guarantee of authority" and "in many cases, distance gives a better picture with less emotional and subjective input."

That means I'm a subject matter expert on all things Russia, Ukraine and UK.

Offline Olga_Mouse

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 04:18:28 PM »

Nice photos Olga. 

Thanks!  tiphat  :innocent:

Always wanted to see Budapest, just never managed to fit it into any of my European vacations.

I guess Budapest is much more beautiful in late spring or summer; I wasn't very lucky with the weather in March   :(
Leaving Russia is not an emigration, rather an evacuation.

Offline Wild Orchid

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 09:03:00 PM »
I loved Budapest, it is my favourite city in Eastern Europe. Pic taken from hotel window (fixed by Paul a bit, he removed a power line that was going across)

Registration