The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Flower delivery in Russia and Ukraine.  (Read 26374 times)

Offline kievdelivery

• Commercial Member
Re: Flower delivery in Russia and Ukraine.
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2011, 02:19:13 PM »
Hello everybody. My name is Alex, and I am the manager of KievDelivery Group - an American-Ukrainian Flowers and Gifts Delivery service. Send your special feelings to Ukraine with us. We are the best in it.
We deliver to more than 100 cities in Ukraine.
Just check our web-site www.ukr-flowers.com and compare our prices, read testimonials, see the pictures of delivery and make your choice.
We also can help in your traveling to Ukraine.
Be safe,
Alex

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2011, 02:43:52 PM »
Hello everybody. My name is Alex, and I am the manager of KievDelivery Group - an American-Ukrainian Flowers and Gifts Delivery service. Send your special feelings to Ukraine with us. We are the best in it.
We deliver to more than 100 cities in Ukraine.
Just check our web-site www.ukr-flowers.com and compare our prices, read testimonials, see the pictures of delivery and make your choice.
We also can help in your traveling to Ukraine.
Be safe,
Alex

Both your posts here up to now have been advertisements. Will you be joining in any discussions or are you just here for a spot of light spamming?
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline bigdaddy71978

• Spouses Country: Unknown yet
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2013, 04:41:45 PM »
I haven't tried using this yet. Maybe someone else can say yes or no for this site. www.ukrainegiftdelivery.com

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2013, 03:48:29 AM »
I haven't tried using this yet. Maybe someone else can say yes or no for this site. www.ukrainegiftdelivery.com

I don't know about them but how about Interflora? They are a genuine international branded business with a good reputation. They are now active in Ukraine. A quick look at the site suggests that prices are a similar level on the two sites.
Here yer goes: http://www.interflora.ua/

I am sure many readers here have used Interflora over the years, they work just fine here in Estonia. :)
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Isthmus

• Spouses Country: Kazakhstan
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2013, 08:13:55 AM »
I have used Interflora in Australia to deliver flowers to Kazakhstan. Very reliable service and the quality of the flowers was quite good.

Offline Odessarents

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2013, 10:13:24 AM »
I know this service is one of the best in Ukraine I used them several times in 2004 and 2005 http://ua-flowers.com/ I recommend them from being a client in the past and was always was happy with there services and the photos they provided of the delivery

Offline Borsch

« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2015, 10:02:25 PM »
A few flower delivery questions:

Is it easy to have flower deliveries as a surprise? It feels like I have to tell her to be home between x and y hours which kind of gives the delivery thing away.

Do delivery companies normally need her phone number?

Some Soviet era style apartments don't seem easy to navigate to me (e.g. some room doors aren't even numbered), perhaps it's easier for locals/deliverers?

What happens if she is not home to receive them?

Some flower companies say they will take a photo or snoop around as part of a checking if she is real thing. Can you choose not to have this done?

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2015, 11:27:28 PM »
A few flower delivery questions:

Is it easy to have flower deliveries as a surprise? It feels like I have to tell her to be home between x and y hours which kind of gives the delivery thing away.

Do delivery companies normally need her phone number?

Some Soviet era style apartments don't seem easy to navigate to me (e.g. some room doors aren't even numbered), perhaps it's easier for locals/deliverers?

What happens if she is not home to receive them?

Some flower companies say they will take a photo or snoop around as part of a checking if she is real thing. Can you choose not to have this done?

Hi Borsch

any delivery service will require a contact number to avoid wasting time on deliveries - so the surprise element is 'lost'

I now have the flowers delivered to a neighbour  - using a local firm - until I had a RU bank account - using western union

The photo thing is SO tacky and I would hope members would avoid such firms.

Normally, far cheaper and better value to use a localfirm and cut out the broker

I suggest  a stickie for members to post local flower shops doing deliveries in cities they know about.

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Borsch

« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2015, 11:25:16 PM »
I went with Roses.ru and they arrived nicely.

Wasn't cheap lol

Offline Stirlitz

• Commercial Member
  • "Helping People Understand Each Other"
    • OdessaGuide.Net
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2019, 10:57:20 AM »
The 8th of March is tomorrow. You still have time. Contact me if your lady is in Ukraine; I can arrange flowers/gifts delivery on short notice anywhere in Ukraine for $60! Flowers (not included) are about $15.
Igor Kalinin
Russian Translator/Interpreter/Guide/Agent for Odessa, the Crimea and the rest of Ukraine
www.odessaguide.net

Offline Manny

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2019, 04:57:17 PM »
The topic welcoming Stirlitz back can now be found >>here<<
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Kcknll_15

« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2019, 03:03:39 AM »
www.russianservice.com  is really good site if one wants to gift a fresh bouquet of beautiful flowers.