The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Flower delivery in Russia and Ukraine.  (Read 19198 times)

Offline Excedryn

• Spouses Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 1-5
Re: Flower delivery in Russia and Ukraine.
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2010, 05:10:59 PM »
I have used this site http://www.flowersto*Unapproved Link*/ and was very impressed with the service. It is quite easy to be skeptical of using online services I know. These folks took the time to call me in the states to confirm my order which was delivered on the day I requested. I will definitely use them again.
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Security does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than exposure.
Helen Keller
US blind & deaf educator (1880 - 1968)

Online Herrie

• Tech Group
  • Spouses Country: Russia (Born in Uzbekistan)
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2010, 10:43:52 PM »
I used them too in the past and was happy with them too :)

Another good one (that also delivers to other countries) I personally have good experience with:
http://www.giftsnideas.com/

You can often find discount codes/coupons for them online, giving you 10-15% discount and/or free delivery :) Just search on Google for "giftsnideas discount code" :)

Offline Tim1970

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2010, 04:45:04 AM »
I used flowers2moscow.com to send flowers to Moscow and topetersburgwithlove.com for flower delivery in St. Petersburg. flowers2moscow was a little expensive but the fruit basket they delivered was fresh. topetersburgwithlove delivered a gorgeous bouquet (they sent a picture free). The guy who runs the site is a Brit and he's been living in Russia for 8 years. He's been very helpful with other stuff too - questions about taxi fare from the airport, visa registration issues, guides for St. Petersburg, etc. and I highly reccomend his service. The site is : www.topetersburgwithlove.com   

For Moscow it was : flowers2moscow.com

Offline mendeleyev

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2010, 09:19:33 AM »
Tim, I too like flowers2moscow.com.  tiphat  When Mrs M is in Moscow I always send her flowers (she has a business there) and have been a customer enough years that they give us great customer service, above and beyond what might be normal for the FSU.

Offline rubrides-atw2

• Commercial Member
    • Russian Brides Across the World
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2010, 06:30:25 AM »
When I "wooed" the Mrs, I used roses.ru, and had very good experiences. No problems what so ever! After a while, I (or rather we) found a local delivery service in Vladivostok (where the Mrs lived), who was very good.

If anyone wants flowers delivered to Vladivostok pm me and we can help out.

John

Offline RG

• Spouses Country: Now the US
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2010, 09:39:56 AM »
I've used roses.ru and pickupflowers.com - the latter was more reasonably priced at the time, but it seems YMMV.  A quick look right now shows they have the same "problem" as others do, with seriously inflated prices.  I had looked at a few other places, but the two above stood out to me on selection and pricing, even if still significantly overpriced IMO.

Offline clancyhound

• Spouses Country: Russia / USA
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2010, 07:04:52 PM »
In Chelyabinsk I have used

http://www.buket74.ru/

Local shop, quality flowers, no issues with delivery.

Russian language only.

Offline Stirlitz

• Commercial Member
  • "Helping People Understand Each Other"
    • OdessaGuide.Net
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2011, 10:55:25 PM »
St. Valentine is coming. It’s a good reason to bring flowers to a lady. I still charge €50 for the delivery in Odessa and €10 for flowers would be a good guess, which makes €60 or $85.
Igor Kalinin
Russian Translator/Interpreter/Guide/Agent for Odessa, the Crimea and the rest of Ukraine
www.odessaguide.net

Offline Stirlitz

• Commercial Member
    • OdessaGuide.Net
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2011, 01:38:13 AM »
There are a few days left!
Igor Kalinin
Russian Translator/Interpreter/Guide/Agent for Odessa, the Crimea and the rest of Ukraine
www.odessaguide.net

Offline Stirlitz

• Commercial Member
    • OdessaGuide.Net
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2011, 11:27:19 PM »
Don't miss the 8th of March. If your lady is in Odessa or Simferopol I can help.
Igor Kalinin
www.odessaguide.net

Offline kievdelivery

• Commercial Member
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2011, 02:19:13 PM »
Hello everybody. My name is Alex, and I am the manager of KievDelivery Group - an American-Ukrainian Flowers and Gifts Delivery service. Send your special feelings to Ukraine with us. We are the best in it.
We deliver to more than 100 cities in Ukraine.
Just check our web-site www.ukr-flowers.com and compare our prices, read testimonials, see the pictures of delivery and make your choice.
We also can help in your traveling to Ukraine.
Be safe,
Alex

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2011, 02:43:52 PM »
Hello everybody. My name is Alex, and I am the manager of KievDelivery Group - an American-Ukrainian Flowers and Gifts Delivery service. Send your special feelings to Ukraine with us. We are the best in it.
We deliver to more than 100 cities in Ukraine.
Just check our web-site www.ukr-flowers.com and compare our prices, read testimonials, see the pictures of delivery and make your choice.
We also can help in your traveling to Ukraine.
Be safe,
Alex

Both your posts here up to now have been advertisements. Will you be joining in any discussions or are you just here for a spot of light spamming?
please tell me where I'm being / have been 'dishonest'? 
Yes, he said that.........

Offline bigdaddy71978

• Spouses Country: Unknown yet
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2013, 04:41:45 PM »
I haven't tried using this yet. Maybe someone else can say yes or no for this site. www.ukrainegiftdelivery.com

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2013, 03:48:29 AM »
I haven't tried using this yet. Maybe someone else can say yes or no for this site. www.ukrainegiftdelivery.com

I don't know about them but how about Interflora? They are a genuine international branded business with a good reputation. They are now active in Ukraine. A quick look at the site suggests that prices are a similar level on the two sites.
Here yer goes: http://www.interflora.ua/

I am sure many readers here have used Interflora over the years, they work just fine here in Estonia. :)
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Isthmus

• Spouses Country: Kazakhstan
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2013, 08:13:55 AM »
I have used Interflora in Australia to deliver flowers to Kazakhstan. Very reliable service and the quality of the flowers was quite good.